Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College

+11
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
steveschneider
HT
Turtleneck
15 posters

Go down

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College Empty Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-30, 23:18

Byrd started 19 of 20 games for the Master's College Mustangs of the NAIA . He led his team in scoring and rebounding with 19ppg and just under 8rpg. He had a season high of 37 points against the University of Northern British Columbia back in late December. Jeff Chu of Northern British Columbia was ejected for a flagrant foul during that game as well. Anyway, nice to see a former hardworking MSU player go out on a good note.

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College 16253838-standard
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College Empty Re: Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College

Post by HT 2015-03-31, 00:08

Man, just think, if he stayed, he could have been part of a Final Four team. I wonder if he is kicking himself over that. Also, "The Master's College" sounds cheesy or like a made up for-profit place.

I also wish things could have gone better for him. Heard a lot of good things about him off the court when I was at MSU.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College Empty Re: Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-31, 00:22

Wish him nothing but the best. Was always a fan. Loved his 3ptr he hit against Iowa.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-31, 00:43

All-time Spartan great. *flap*
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-31, 03:49

Don't forget that at the beginning of the season he welcomed a baby into the world. He's already kind of hit the lottery here.

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College Klarissarusselladdison
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-03-31, 03:59

I was always rooting for him, waiting for his shot to come around. I wanted it so bad for him. Glad he's able to have a little success somewhere so that he can have some fun on the court before it's all over.

Hopefully the next white boy sharp shooter has more success for us next year.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-03-31, 08:06

I wonder if he's been cheering for us this month, or if he's trying to distance himself from MSU a bit due to some possible resentment from the negativity of his time in East Lansing.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-31, 08:08

you could graduate from a there with a bachelors degree and tell everyone that you have a Master's Degree...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-31, 08:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you lol! could graduate from a there with a bachelors degree and tell everyone that you have a Master's Degree...

LOL
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-31, 12:46

Travis Trice ‏@Ttrice20 1m1 minute ago

S/o to my bro @russellbyrd24 he was just named a All-American. https://instagram.com/p/05jOWPggev/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-31, 12:48

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you lol! could graduate from a there with a bachelors degree and tell everyone that you have a Master's Degree...

LOL
I think it's a preparatory school for Doctorate College..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-31, 12:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

LOL
I think it's a preparatory school for Doctorate College..

Doctorate University Bob.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-31, 12:59

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think it's a preparatory school for Doctorate College..

Doctorate University Bob.
Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-07, 10:12

NBL Canada ‏@NBLCanada 22h22 hours ago
The @MonctonMiracles are pleased to announce the signing of 6'8'' forward Russell Byrd.
#NBLCNewcomer #SixthSeason

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College CrrySKxW8AARdkG
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-09-07, 10:15

LooseGoose wrote:NBL Canada ‏@NBLCanada 22h22 hours ago
The @MonctonMiracles are pleased to announce the signing of 6'8'' forward Russell Byrd.
#NBLCNewcomer #SixthSeason

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College CrrySKxW8AARdkG

Good for Byrd. Somewhere, Moose is frantically trying to log on to a message board he has been banned from.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-07, 10:17

is he the guy that kissed the floor at the Breslin Center?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-16, 14:04

Byrd man sighting.

https://twitter.com/CoachDaneFife/status/776820050854490113/photo/1
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-16, 14:05

saw K Bell at the Lake Lansing Meijer yesterday.. her husband wasn't with her.. he was probably makin' out with the Breslin floor.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-16, 14:34

Odd. pretty big msu hoops fan and I would never recognize her, nor did I know they were married.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-16, 14:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Odd. pretty big msu hoops fan and I would never recognize her, nor did I know they were married.

GO GREEN
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-16, 14:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Odd. pretty big msu hoops fan and I would never recognize her, nor did I know they were married.
she went to EL.. Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College 3493939353

her younger (half) brother is a senior....

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-16, 15:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:saw K Bell at the Lake Lansing Meijer yesterday.. her husband wasn't with her.. he was probably makin' out with the Breslin floor.

Kristen Bell is in town? Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-16, 16:21

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:saw K Bell at the Lake Lansing Meijer yesterday.. her husband wasn't with her.. he was probably makin' out with the Breslin floor.

Kristen Bell is in town? Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College 3434560931

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College Kristen-Bell-4K

Come on dude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-16, 16:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College Kristen-Bell-4K

Come on dude.

Nice pic, idiot.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-16, 18:02

Oooops

:Russell Byrd had a nice little season at Master's College 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-01, 21:35

Klarissa Bell‏ @k_bell21
More
Proud of my hubby who finished regular season as number 1 in league in total 3-Pt FG made!! #55 https://www.instagram.com/p/BTka8XKAKhA/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 19:02

Byrd, Lucious & Kearney

Michigan State Miracles? Three ex-Spartans prepare for the playoffs in a little-known league
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-10, 10:19

Russell Byrd, Kitchener-Waterloo Titans (Canada)
Byrd was traded to the Kitchener-Waterloo Titans of Canada's NBL last month, and will start his season there next month. Last season, playing for the Moncton Miracles of the NBL, Byrd averaged 14.6 points per game and was second in the league in 3-pointers made.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down