Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.

+29
DWags
dubie7006
All Your Base
Oops Thats not right
BH Spartan
Wally Fairway
Spartan95
Cosmo_Kramer
Keith Stone
Duke Silver
AMwood
Masturbating Bear
MSUgöat
Ass Dan
tTito
InTenSity
LoneWolfSparty
GatorBill
Floyd Robertson
The Lonely Stoner
tBlairWhiteProject
Rodeo Burger
Stoops21
MJ
Big Ten Referee
GirbaudJeans
SawGreen
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  Empty Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-01, 23:32

What are your worst shenanigans as a kid/teen growing up?

Mine:

When I was 14 I started stealing my parents car in the summer during the middle of the night. We would pick up some ladies from school and drive around all night. Drive as far into the D as we had the balls to do. We did some ludicrously stupid shit. Driving 120 mph on 96 with no real idea how to control a car, etc. Eventually got caught. Then made a copy of the keys and continued doing it until I got caught again and grounded forever.

Next up: Perpetuated a retail fraud scam at age 16/17. We would buy an expensive ($200-$300) item at a local retailer with multiple cash registers throughout the store. Return to car. Go back into store with receipt. Pick up same item off of shelf. Walk out front door and flash receipt. Now you have 2 high priced items and 1 receipt. Return the first to the original store within a few hours sans receipt. They still kept record of the sale on their "computers" (mid 90's) and would give you a cash refund despite no receipt. Return the 2nd item days later at a different location with a receipt. Boom.

This one came crashing down. I'll save that story.

I've got plenty more, but those are the 2 that came to mind.

What you got? Make sure you're clear. Statute of limitations and all. I'm told it's 6 years in Michigan via google as long as it's not murder or rape or whatever.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  Empty Re: Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-01, 23:41

I'd like to smoke some hash with you
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  Empty Re: Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-01, 23:45

I've told some of my stories to my kids. And just had a talk with my son saying, "look, you can see that I've done just about every bad thing you can do... don't ever feel ashamed to ask for help if you need it. I might be disappointed, but that will pass. I won't hold it against you because I've done most of it already. I just want you safe."
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-01, 23:46

SawGreen wrote:I've told some of my stories to my kids.  And just had a talk with my son saying, "look, you can see that I've done just about every bad thing you can do... don't ever feel ashamed to ask for help if you need it.  I might be disappointed,  but that will pass.  I won't hold it against you because I've done most of it already.   I just want you safe."

Well let's hear it dammit. Time to drown out the noise.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans 2014-05-02, 00:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What are your worst shenanigans as a kid/teen growing up?

Mine:

When I was 14 I started stealing my parents car in the summer during the middle of the night. We would pick up some ladies from school and drive around all night. Drive as far into the D as we had the balls to do. We did some ludicrously stupid shit. Driving 120 mph on 96 with no real idea how to control a car, etc. Eventually got caught. Then made a copy of the keys and continued doing it until I got caught again and grounded forever.

Next up: Perpetuated a retail fraud scam at age 16/17. We would buy an expensive ($200-$300) item at a local retailer with multiple cash registers throughout the store. Return to car. Go back into store with receipt. Pick up same item off of shelf. Walk out front door and flash receipt. Now you have 2 high priced items and 1 receipt. Return the first to the original store within a few hours sans receipt. They still kept record of the sale on their "computers" (mid 90's) and would give you a cash refund despite no receipt. Return the 2nd item days later at a different location with a receipt. Boom.

What you got? Make sure you're clear. Statute of limitations and all. I'm told it's 6 years in Michigan via google as long as it's not murder or rape or whatever.

Axe to wall, tell it.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-05-02, 00:04

I took my parent's car when I was 14. They were out of town...and out of town is where I ended up.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-02, 00:07

Mine:

I thought stealing road signs or blowing up mail boxes as a kid was sweet.

I feel that I lived a very sheltered life after reading the OPs first post.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-05-02, 00:16

I have done some stupid shit. My friend takes the cake. Him and my other buddy took his parents car and drove around drinking 40s. How they never got caught is beyond me. They were 14.

Me on the other hand. I thought breaking into cars was cool. Not actually breaking into them but finding ones unlocked and getting CDs and sunglasses maybe a couple bucks here or there. That came crashing down as well. I think stealing for a lot of kids was a huge thrill and getting something nice without paying was fun.

Sneaking out of the house and just doing stupid shit to impress the girls at a young age was too much to pass up. Idk why but ding ditching and vandalizing yards was fun. The vandalism wasn't that bad. Using shaving cream to draw dicks and hiding fish around their yards so it would smell something fierce. Just enough to piss someone off when they got up for work in the morning.

Damn we sucked

Last edited by Stoops21 on 2014-05-02, 00:20; edited 1 time in total
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-05-02, 00:20

When I was around 10 years old, we took an Amtrak trip up the West Coast. I had to take a shit and a younger boy opened the door on my shit locker. I pulled it shut and the little douchebag grabbed on with both hands and tried to pry it open yelling "I gotta potty!"

I pulled the door back as hard as I could with his fingers between the door and the casing. He began screaming and crying like his hands had been amputated. I quickly pulled up my pants, exited the can, threw the kid to the ground, and got the **** out of that car.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-02, 00:29

Stoops21 wrote:I have done some stupid shit. My friend takes the cake. Him and my other buddy took his parents car and drove around drinking 40s. How they never got caught is beyond me. They were 14.

Me on the other hand. I thought breaking into cars was cool. Not actually breaking into them but finding ones unlocked and getting CDs and sunglasses maybe a couple bucks here or there. That came crashing down as well. I think stealing for a lot of kids was a huge thrill and getting something nice without paying was fun.

Sneaking out of the house and just doing stupid shit to impress the girls at a young age was too much to pass up. Idk why but ding ditching and vandalizing yards was fun. The vandalism wasn't that bad. Using shaving cream to draw dicks and hiding fish around their yards so it would smell something fierce. Just enough to piss someone off when they got up for work in the morning.

Damn we sucked

Vandalizing...that reminds me of one summer using the body cut out of fridge box and going around new houses or new blacktop driveways and spray painting a body outlines. First time we did it was 3 or 4 houses down, all the old people in the neighborhood standing out there talking and making up stories the next morning about what happened,
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-05-02, 00:32

Dry ice bombs, illegal fireworks and mail box baseball come to mind.  We'd go to an isolated park or way out in the woods, drink beer, and then shoot/throw fireworks at each other, after having hidden dry ice bombs all over the place.  The fun part was that the dry ice bombs can take 2 minutes before they blow, or 20 minutes.  

Never got in trouble for it, though we were "persons of interest" a few times.  It's good to have friends that can keep their mouth shut.  If you did that stuff today, you'd probably end up on the No Fly list.

I never stole anything, but I did get some cheap items off the kids who did. Minor vandalism was also a common activity (stuff like waiting until someone's asshole neighbor finished raking all his leaves, then dumping all 20 bags on his front porch...and then dumping every other bag of leaves we could find in the neighborhood in his yard).

We weren't into damaging stuff (other than a few mailboxes), or going after random people...we wanted to just let the pricks know that being a prick has a price. Our parents got lots of accusatory phone calls, but no one ever could prove it was us. It was fun knowing that they KNEW it was us, but couldn't get us in trouble.

Also, growing up on the west side of the state, when we'd go to concerts in Detroit, we always drank heavily once we got onto 96. Every damn time. Just threw the empty cans out the window. I still can't believe we never got pulled over for that, we didn't hide it at all.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-05-02, 00:43

When laser pointers hit the market, I was one of the first in my town to acquire one. I was at my friend'a house and the next door rednecks were having a bonfire. We dressed in dark clothing and snuck out into the woods and worked our way behind a hayfield behind the neighbor house. We started shining the laser on the bonfire attendees. As soon as the laser was spotted, all hell broke loose. Absolute panic. "Oh shit dude, what the **** is that?!?!" "****, that is a laser sight, man!!! Duck down!!!" "Somebody is aiming at us". It was fucking hilarious....until....As you can probably guess, one of the dumb rednecks comes out of the rear slider with a shotgun and starts our way on a man hunt. He was pissed and made it very clear with his very audible threats. We ended up retreating into a marsh, in waist-high water/muck and waited nearly 30 minutes for the redneck to give up his search and return into the house with the shotgun.

To this day, we haven't even brought up that night. That was truly the most terrifyingly moment of my childhood.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-02, 00:57

I egged this guys mansion every night for 15 days in a row.  The final night he had been watching through his security cameras, he sprinted out of the house with a bat running after us.  We all starting booking it into his back yard and jumped off his dock into the lake and swam all the way across the lake.  However, he had gotten in his pick up truck (boats were not in yet, it was cold as fucking shit) and we could see his truck from the middle of the lake driving around looking for us to pop up.  We swam to the nearest island in the pitch dark and waited until he went back home.  We had to wait 4 hours and then swam all the way to shore and ran back home.  The next day when I was driving by  a window company was at his house and he had to replace all the fucking windows in his house because they were all fucked.  He deserved it and it sucks to suck. i hope he stopped being a d bag and learned his lesson. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tBlairWhiteProject 2014-05-02, 01:11

Your all immature
tBlairWhiteProject
tBlairWhiteProject
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-02, 01:15

tBlairWhiteProject wrote:Your all immature
Thanks for the breaking news genius
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tBlairWhiteProject 2014-05-02, 01:18

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Thanks for the breaking news genius

The hate is strong in this one
tBlairWhiteProject
tBlairWhiteProject
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-05-02, 02:05

When I was in middle school, my brother and I dumped a thousand crickets through the mail slot in the front door of an asshat who lived down the street from us. We're pretty sure he knows who did it, but he never confronted us.

When we were younger we always loved to sneak out and shoot our water guns at cars passing by. Well, it's all fun and games until an officer of the law drives by with his windows down and gets drenched. He was pissed, but when he saw how scared we both were he realized it was just a little water and two 5 year old kids.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-02, 08:38

The Lonely Stoner wrote:When I was in middle school, my brother and I dumped a thousand crickets through the mail slot in the front door of an asshat who lived down the street from us.  We're pretty sure he knows who did it, but he never confronted us.

When we were younger we always loved to sneak out and shoot our water guns at cars passing by. Well, it's all fun and games until an officer of the law drives by with his windows down and gets drenched. He was pissed, but when he saw how scared we both were he realized it was just a little water and two 5 year old kids.

I didn't go to my senior prom.  Instead, a buddy of mine and I drove around Waterford with a 12-pack and cooler full of water baloons.    The baloons were basically lobbed high in the air so they'd come down about 3-5 cars behind on on Dixie Hwy or whatever road we were on.  That night ended up with the remnants of a 12-pack being confiscated by the po po and as susbsequent appearance in front of the magistrate.  The magistrate let me off with a stern warning and some silly ass fine.  Hey, it was 1978, and laws were a lot more liberal.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorBill 2014-05-02, 09:09

Spent the night at a friends house back in about 5th or 6th grade. We were staying out in a tent in the back yard. about 2 am we decided to cause a little trouble:

We went through the neighborhood, completely uprooting flower gardens at one house, and planting the flowers at another house. (pretty lame yes, but funny as hell the next morning)

We also took for sale signs out of yards and put them in yards on completely different streets.

again, lame. But funny as hell at that age.
GatorBill
GatorBill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-02, 09:10

GatorBill wrote:Spent the night at a friends house back in about 5th or 6th grade.  We were staying out in a tent in the back yard.  about 2 am we decided to cause a little trouble:

We went through the neighborhood, completely uprooting flower gardens at one house, and planting the flowers at another house.  (pretty lame yes, but funny as hell the next morning)

We also took for sale signs out of yards and put them in yards on completely different streets.

again, lame.  But funny as hell at that age.

Rabble rousers!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorBill 2014-05-02, 09:11

does this work?
GatorBill
GatorBill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-02, 09:11

I'm guessing that kids don't ding dong ditch anymore. I'd be scared shitless of getting shot nowadays. Friends of mine also used to go get golf balls from the driving range and throw them through mailboxes, allegedly. 

As I was walking out of my house today, I swear I heard on the tv that senior pranks are now a big no no. I feel bad for kids growing up today, they might act entitled and all the other BS people throw on them, but holy shit are the punishments for the crap we did so much more severe today.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-02, 09:13

InTenSityX wrote:I'm guessing that kids don't ding dong ditch anymore. I'd be scared shitless of getting shot nowadays. Friends of mine also used to go get golf balls from the driving range and throw them through mailboxes, allegedly. 

As I was walking out of my house today, I swear I heard on the tv that senior pranks are now a big no no. I feel bad for kids growing up today, they might act entitled and all the other BS people throw on them, but holy shit are the punishments for the crap we did so much more severe today.

If you shoot them in the back as they run away, make sure to drag them back up on to the porch. Make for a much better argument in court.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorBill 2014-05-02, 09:14

what about this
.................................................this place is awesome
GatorBill
GatorBill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-02, 09:15

Mine:

Did you go to high school in EGR? I knew someone who did the same thing at Meijer.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-02, 09:20

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

If you shoot them in the back as they run away, make sure to drag them back up on to the porch. Make for a much better argument in court.

This actually happened in my home town. It was devil's night and some kids TP's a guys house. He chased them away. One kid went back to apologize. The home-owner had a shotgun that he used for duck hunting and either accidentally or intentionally shot the kid in the face through the door. The jury went with accidently and he got only 2 years. The kid  Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  3836498553 
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-02, 09:20

Routinely would drive to ypsi where my buddy's brother would buy us a twelve pack of whatever was Cheepest. In the twenty minutes it took to get home we each had Six beers in us and nobody suspected a thing.

I once tipped over a porta-John that I later discovered had a little girl inside. It was at a little carnival we have in canton, felt awful about it.

Started a full scale food fight in hs by throwing a bag of chips in the air, ordeal ended with the entire police force, including a helicopter, showed up.

Once I sold five laxative pills to a fat girl and told her it was ecstasy. Made fifty bucks

As a much younger kid I used to go around and steal the decorative caps on the nozzles of car tires. I still have them all.

Took the orange cap off off an air soft pistol to make it look genuine and would point it at people while I drove around. How that didn't bite me in the ass, I'll never know
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-02, 09:21

InTenSityX wrote:I'm guessing that kids don't ding dong ditch anymore. I'd be scared shitless of getting shot nowadays. Friends of mine also used to go get golf balls from the driving range and throw them through mailboxes, allegedly. 

Throwing a golf ball through a mail box? Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  1431518612 

We would get 4-5 M80s or M100s and glue them together connect the fuses and put a timed fuze on it so we could get away. Light run 100 yards and BOOM. You could literally blow a mailbox off a house and into the street sometimes.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-05-02, 09:24

OP es un bandito!
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-02, 09:26

The kids who perpetrated this where's waldo prank weren't allowed to walk for graduation. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzycdpdZpb4

Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-02, 09:35

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzycdpdZpb4

Proof of food fight
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbating Bear 2014-05-02, 09:35

Used to smash my geometry teacher's mailbox every weekend
Masturbating Bear
Masturbating Bear
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-02, 09:36

tTito wrote:

Did you go to high school in EGR? I knew someone who did the same thing at Meijer.

Nope. Detroit area. Hell, your buddies probably ruined this scam for us. Or vice versa.  Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  502811600 
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-02, 09:52

tTito wrote:

This actually happened in my home town. It was devil's night and some kids TP's a guys house. He chased them away. One kid went back to apologize. The home-owner had a shotgun that he used for duck hunting and either accidentally or intentionally shot the kid in the face through the door. The jury went with accidently and he got only 2 years. The kid  Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  3836498553 

so you are from grand haven?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-05-02, 10:23

My class did this.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/05/livonia_high_school_seniors_su.html
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2014-05-02, 10:25

The Lonely Stoner wrote:My class did this.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/05/livonia_high_school_seniors_su.html

Thats funny, a some really hot cheerleader transferred to my school from livonia stevenson for senior year and was telling everyone at the end of the year what you guys did.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2014-05-02, 10:27

Did that in preschool and then started again in high school. One time it included a flaming bag of dog shit.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-05-02, 10:29

I graduated high school in 2008. I can't think of anything remotely close to anything that has been posted already. I think the worst things I did growing up were breaking my mom's expensive Christmas themed soap dispenser, tripping over a cord and spilling a crockpot of meatballs all over my aunts new white carpet, and TPing a classmates house with a group of friends and our science teacher. (The kid's house we TP'd did the equivalent to my science teacher's classroom so this was an act of revenge, plus we had an exchange student from Brazil who wanted to take part in some American teenage shit). I've grown up in the most sheltered of ways....
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-02, 10:38

- Was a passenger in my friend's Mustang in high school when we hit 140 MPH on 696
- Ran into a parked car on my bike when I was seven years old (not stupid, but funny)
- Came over a girl's house I knew at 3 AM during a summer night in high school and six people were drinking vodka, and one girl I met a couple times was real drunk and her and I ended up having sex on a trampoline, then I left
- A friend and I (we were 17) were drinking and smoking at a house and the police started pounding on the door, and the two of us bolted out the back door and hid behind a shed, paranoid as ****. Felt like a movie, and the owners of the house banned us from coming again because they thought we freaked out.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan95 2014-05-02, 11:48

My dad used to buy a lot of fireworks growing up. My favorite ones to borrow from him were called Ks. At the time they were $10 each, which was expensive. Basically they were a half stick of dynamite. We would go around blowing up shit. Trees, tables, sewers. I used one in the sewer on our street. Next day the water department showed up.

Funny thing is I finally told my Dad a few years ago I used to take the Ks when we wasn't home. He was pissed because he always wondered why they would disappear so quickly. He always thought it was the beer.
Spartan95
Spartan95
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next