Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll?

+16
tBlairWhiteProject
JEK
Snake Plissken
MSUgöat
Other Teams Pursuing That
Gomer
WCS
NigelUno
duffy munn
Bill Cain
Floyd Robertson
Bizarro Fletch
Keith Stone
Ham Porter
tanfan!
InTenSity
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? Empty can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll?

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-03, 17:59

I don't know what the protocol is here, but I'm all for allowing the mods and admins to do as they please with a certain troll. That includes deleting posts, banning and editing any post he makes as they find fit and humorous.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? Empty Re: can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll?

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-03, 19:28

InTenSity wrote:I don't know what the protocol is here, but I'm all for allowing the mods and admins to do as they please with a certain troll. That includes deleting posts, banning and editing any post he makes as they find fit and humorous.

Second. He's ruining this board. He's going to chase off those who want an alternative. I'm tired oc it too
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? Empty Re: can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll?

Post by Ham Porter 2014-05-03, 19:32

Thirded! Ban this fool!
Ham Porter
Ham Porter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-05-03, 19:39

Fourth'd
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-03, 19:39

Hypocrites. You didn't like your voices being silenced on tRCMB but now you want someone else banned?

If you would just stop feeding the troll he would go away. Show some self control and stop whining for more moderation on the board that wasn't supposed to have any.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-03, 19:40

I'm fine with anything that either discourages his current behavior or encourages him to change his attention whoring ways.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-05-03, 19:41

Bizarro Fletch wrote:Hypocrites. You didn't like your voices being silenced on tRCMB but now you want someone else banned?

If you would just stop feeding the troll he would go away. Show some self control and stop whining for more moderation on the board that wasn't supposed to have any.

There is a difference between democracy and North Korea.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-03, 19:42

Bizarro Fletch wrote:Hypocrites. You didn't like your voices being silenced on tRCMB but now you want someone else banned?

can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 2599972566 don't give a shit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ham Porter 2014-05-03, 19:42

Let he who has not trolled cast the first downvote.
Ham Porter
Ham Porter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2014-05-03, 19:44

Meh.

I'm not Geronte but the troll can easily be ignored. All you have to do is go click on Profile, then click on Friends and Foes, then Add a username to Foe.

This can literally be done in seconds and you won't have to worry about seeing the troll.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-03, 20:33

[quote="Bizarro Fletch"]Hypocrites. You didn't like your voices being silenced on tRCMB but now you want someone else banned?

If you would just stop feeding the troll he would go away. Show some self control and stop whining for more moderation on the board that wasn't supposed to have any.[/quote

BANG
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-03, 20:40

I'm not advocating banning anyone, but I would like to point out there is a difference between one mod banning a person and a group of people voting to ban someone.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 20:41

This whole thread is laughable and just proves how obsessed every one is with me. Pretty soon it will be merged in the troll thread because I am so popular and have the most viewed thread in Swill history. Have a little self control and stop creating threads about me. I know its hard to keep my dick out of your mouth but try. Good luck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-03, 20:43

SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- wrote:This whole thread is laughable and just proves how obsessed every one is with me. Pretty soon it will be merged in the troll thread because I am so popular and have the most viewed thread in Swill history.  Have a little self control and stop creating threads about me. I know its hard to keep my dick out of your mouth but try. Good luck.

Who are you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-03, 20:47

InTenSity wrote:I don't know what the protocol is here, but I'm all for allowing the mods and admins to do as they please with a certain troll. That includes deleting posts, banning and editing any post he makes as they find fit and humorous.

No way. The system is well thought out. Give it the opportunity to work.

Pulling has already demonstrated the propensity to be abusive in a power trip...if you give him the opportunity to wield a little power, he will over reach and abuse it.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-03, 20:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm fine with anything that either discourages his current behavior or encourages him to change his attention whoring ways.

Every person who puts shitstain on ignore will be doing the board a tremendous service.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 20:51

Gomer wrote:

Every person who puts shitstain on ignore will be doing the board a tremendous service.

Says the mod who threatened to ban me today  for talking about 247 sports. LOOK EVERYBODY, the mod power grab already started with a PM just like at 247 sports.  He issued the ultimate 247 sports threat of a time out. OH NOES, A TIME OUT. SOME BODY HELP ME. What a joke this place has become with Gomer as a mod. I would vote him out immediately if you want this board to survive.  
can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? Image11

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- on 2014-05-03, 21:26; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-03, 20:57

I agree with Fletch. Don't reply to him, put him on ignore, but the day we start banning people for not liking what they say is just a step closer to commie Russia
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 20:57

Gomer wrote:

While your at it, Delete D WAGS thread about 247 sports. Then threaten to ban him for talking about 247 sports.What a rod you are  can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 20:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I agree with Fletch. Don't reply to him, put him on ignore, but the day we start banning people for not liking what they say is just a step closer to commie Russia

Self control is a lost art. If they can't stop clicking on my threads or creating threads about me to bitch, you think they can put me on ignore ?   can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 1966794946 I don't troll any specific poster, you guys just hate my views for some reason. However, you all gang up on me. You guys seem to be the problem, not part of the solution. Best probably if you shut the fucking up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-03, 21:05

SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- wrote:This whole thread is laughable and just proves how obsessed every one is with me. Pretty soon it will be merged in the troll thread because I am so popular and have the most viewed thread in Swill history.  Have a little self control and stop creating threads about me. I know its hard to keep my dick out of your mouth but try. Good luck.

Another big weekend night following finals and commencement baller ?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-05-03, 21:05

This board is all about this one douchebag now. Getting lame.
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-03, 21:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I agree with Fletch. Don't reply to him, put him on ignore, but the day we start banning people for not liking what they say is just a step closer to commie Russia

More of a vote off the island. Doesn't necessarily even have to do with who people are assuming it has to do with. I'd be happy with letting them have ghost posting abilities. Doesn't matter, going back to doing shots.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-03, 21:07

SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- wrote: Best probably if you shut the fucking up.

I will do no such thing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 21:09

Please, everybody take this moment to remove my large penis from your mouth  can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 3434560931 .  Every thing is going to be okay. Stop clicking on my threads and stop creating threads about me.  You guys are the problem, not me. Truth hurts.  can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 685334576 

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- on 2014-05-03, 21:11; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-03, 21:11

SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- wrote:Please, everybody take this moment to remove my large penis from your mouth.  Every thing is going to be okay. Stop clicking on my threads and stop creating threads about me.  You guys are the problem, not me. Truth hurts.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 21:20

NigelUno wrote:

I will do no such thing.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-03, 21:29

MSUgoat wrote:This board is all about this one douchebag now. Getting lame.

Yup. A bunch of Premium Posters getting owned by a high school kid. The posters that were so hard core 247 had to ban them are now begging for the mods to ban someone for them a week in. Tanfan was going to "eviscerate" people on this board and instead here he is being tilted by a 14 year old, begging for the heavy handed ways of the board he supposedly despises.

Last edited by Bizarro Fletch on 2014-05-03, 21:31; edited 1 time in total
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-03, 21:31

MSUgoat wrote:This board is all about this one douchebag now. Getting lame.

can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? Bingo
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-05-03, 21:33

Bill Cain wrote:Meh.

I'm not Geronte but the troll can easily be ignored. All you have to do is go click on Profile, then click on Friends and Foes, then Add a username to Foe.

This can literally be done in seconds and you won't have to worry about seeing the troll.

This.

Come on, people, this isn't hard.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 21:37

Snake Plissken wrote:

can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? Bingo

247 sports boring when people only post once every hour? Traffic on your site is WAY DOWN. Join a new board, you can't ban me here  can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 1362440668 

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- on 2014-05-03, 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-05-03, 21:38

JEK wrote:

This.

Come on, people, this isn't hard.

Nope...and it works. Uhh sort of.

Last edited by MSUgoat on 2014-05-03, 21:50; edited 1 time in total
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 21:44

I am so inside all of your heads. I have 2 threads on the front page and the whole board is about me.  I guess I have succeeded. Another W to my record and you guys all receive the loss.   can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 55953254 

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- on 2014-05-03, 21:45; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-03, 21:45

SpartanDawgs265---2.0--- wrote:

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tBlairWhiteProject 2014-05-03, 21:48

Hello
tBlairWhiteProject
tBlairWhiteProject
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 21:51

Please upgrade my rank to Senior Pet Troll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-03, 22:06

247 sports boring when people only post once every hour? Traffic on your site is WAY DOWN. Join a new board, you can't ban me here  can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 1362440668 
I did join this board and I don't care if they ban you here or not. You're not my problem here  can we vote on allowing the mods admins to do as they please with the troll? 4198636888 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-03, 22:50

This. But I promise you shitstain, your avatar will be changing soon.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-03, 22:56

Heat Miser wrote:

Sorry, I have not been trolling. As you can see by this laughable thread creation.  All I have said in this thread is the truth that some people need to remove my dick from their mouth.  Why the **** does every one care so much about me? Don't respond to me? Simple solution.  Either use the ignore button or shut the fucking up (Not you heat).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-03, 23:02

Heat Miser wrote:

Sorry, I have not been trolling. As you can see by this laughable thread creation.  All I have said in this thread is the truth that some people need to remove my dick from their mouth. Why the **** does every one care so much about me? Don't respond to me? Simple solution. Either use the ignore button or shut the **** up (Not you heat).

Review and judgement will occur tomorrow buddy.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next