Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One thing that separates this place from the other board

+20
Death Roe
Ned Stark
Spartan Punk
tGreenWay
LoneWolfSparty
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
Ruckus
In a Pylon St8ofmind
Heat Miser
JEK
Snake Plissken
ancientspartan
Cosmo_Kramer
tanfan!
NigelUno
TrueGreenSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
Danny Tanner
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One thing that separates this place from the other board Empty One thing that separates this place from the other board

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-17, 14:59

Everyone here is a veteran, except probably myself. How I got an invite is a mystery to me, but I recognize every poster name here and let me say, this group is like the RCMB All-Star Team or something. No riff raff, no Nuckys, just good quality seasoned posters. Let the good times roll. Carry on
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

One thing that separates this place from the other board Empty Re: One thing that separates this place from the other board

Post by Guest 2014-04-17, 15:03

I thought you were a tanfan shtick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

One thing that separates this place from the other board Empty Re: One thing that separates this place from the other board

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-17, 15:04

That's the problem with trcmb. If you gain a bit of noteriety the rods get jealous and run you off. Hell the Rcmb alumni team could post circles a round the all stars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-17, 15:06

Danny Tanner wrote:Everyone here is a veteran, except probably myself. How I got an invite is a mystery to me, but I recognize every poster name here and let me say, this group is like the RCMB All-Star Team or something. No riff raff, no Nuckys, just good quality seasoned posters. Let the good times roll.  Carry on
good observation..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-17, 15:07

Murky Waters wrote:I thought you were a tanfan shtick.

Nope, not tanfan. But when I first found out about him I figured that sort of thing would happen.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-17, 15:10

Danny Tanner wrote:
Murky Waters wrote:I thought you were a tanfan shtick.

Nope, not tanfan.

Yeah, I know that now. Jus sayin'...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-17, 15:11

I am by no means an All-Star. Veteran in longevity? sure I guess
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-17, 15:13

Danny Tanner wrote:Everyone here is a veteran, except probably myself. How I got an invite is a mystery to me, but I recognize every poster name here and let me say, this group is like the RCMB All-Star Team or something. No riff raff, no Nuckys, just good quality seasoned posters. Let the good times roll.  Carry on

Who is "Ruckus"?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-17, 15:22

NigelUno wrote:

Who is "Ruckus"?
the band that My Morning Jacket played in "Elizabethtown"

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-17, 15:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Who is "Ruckus"?

This isn't the "Ask Bob" thread. But, thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-17, 15:27

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Who is "Ruckus"?

This isn't the "Ask Bob" thread.  But, thanks.
no problem. I aim to please.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-17, 15:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Who is "Ruckus"?

This isn't the "Ask Bob" thread.  But, thanks.
no problem. I aim to please.

This nested multi-quote thing is pretty neato.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-17, 15:47

Ruckus as I bad ass. I like him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-17, 15:54

Tanfan! wrote:Ruckus as I bad ass. I like him.

You have a schtick already?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-17, 20:45

One thing that separates this place from the other board Tumblr_mxkno62mEf1qbnxbno1_400
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

One thing that separates this place from the other board Empty Badge of honor on the other board....

Post by ancientspartan 2014-04-17, 21:37

I am only a four star! ...and, I have been banned by the infamous snake pisscan!
ancientspartan
ancientspartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-17, 21:56

ancientspartan wrote:I am only a four star! ...and, I have been banned by the infamous snake pisscan!

I just looked at your profile. You've been banned a total of 2 hours back in January 2013 and it was not by me.

Didn't we meet in Indy?

Last edited by Snake Plissken on 2014-04-17, 22:14; edited 2 times in total
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-04-17, 22:09

Another thing that's better...the search function. It actually, you know, works. Amazing concept.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-17, 22:10

JEK wrote:Another thing that's better...the search function. It actually, you know, works. Amazing concept.

And you can have long user names again.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-18, 08:17

Heat Miser wrote:
JEK wrote:Another thing that's better...the search function. It actually, you know, works. Amazing concept.

Yeah!!! I finally got my 'e' back again One thing that separates this place from the other board 3493939353 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by In a Pylon St8ofmind 2014-04-18, 08:29

I'm confused why you aren't hitting me up for money left and right?
In a Pylon St8ofmind
In a Pylon St8ofmind
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-18, 08:32

I'm confused why you aren't hitting me up for money left and right?

It's the Dantonio approach
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruckus 2014-04-18, 09:18

NigelUno wrote:

Who is "Ruckus"?
Just here to raise a ruckus.
Ruckus
Ruckus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-18, 14:01

Heat Miser wrote:

Shit...should I have made my name "Other Teams Pursuing That"?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-18, 14:05

OTPT wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Shit...should I have made my name "Other Teams Pursuing That"?

Yes. PM SeeRockCity and he can probably change it for you.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-18, 14:13

Giant Moose wrote:

I think you can change your user name at will in your profile.
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-18, 14:16

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

This is true. Wow, thanks. Place is amazing. So easy.  One thing that separates this place from the other board 55953254 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-18, 14:22

Question:  When you post gets Repped do you know?  Does it show for you?
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-18, 14:24

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:Question:  When you post gets Repped do you know?  Does it show for you?

I think it might be the "Reputation" thing under your avatar. Probably one point per "up vote" or whatever you want to call it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-18, 14:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TrueGreenSpartan wrote:Question:  When you post gets Repped do you know?  Does it show for you?

I think it might be the "Reputation" thing under your avatar. Probably one point per "up vote" or whatever you want to call it.

Ah hadn't seen that you're probably right.

EDIT: must be. I just repped your post and it jumped one. Can you see that that post was repped?
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-18, 14:40

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Ah hadn't seen that you're probably right.

EDIT: must be. I just repped your post and it jumped one.  Can you see that that post was repped?

Yeah, there is a green vertical bar that shows the "post reputation". Put your mouse over it and it'll show the vote %.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-23, 12:58

Heat Miser wrote:

Someone should invite Awesome Robot with Lasers. Or ARW Lasers as he's known on 247.  One thing that separates this place from the other board 502811600 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-04-23, 13:35

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Yeah, I think we learned that with little Rossy the past few days.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Punk 2014-04-23, 13:39

One thing that I like (and maybe Bob S also), this won't become the largest um board.
Spartan Punk
Spartan Punk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-23, 13:42

Spartan Punk wrote:One thing that I like (and maybe Bob S also), this won't become the largest um board.

There are no restrictions. If the front page is full of SCum threads, then that's what people wanted to talk about. One thing that separates this place from the other board 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-04-23, 13:49

Heat Miser wrote:
Spartan Punk wrote:One thing that I like (and maybe Bob S also), this won't become the largest um board.

There are no restrictions. If the front page is full of SCum threads, then that's what people wanted to talk about. One thing that separates this place from the other board 2599972566

Exactly. And Bob will be free to use satire to critique the state of the board should that happen. It's god damn beautiful.
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Punk 2014-04-23, 13:53

Heat Miser wrote:

I realize that. I just don't think there will be nearly as many um threads (or mentions).
Spartan Punk
Spartan Punk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-23, 14:13

Another thing that separates the boards: Trevor posts more here.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-23, 14:20

Ned Stark wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Exactly. And Bob will be free to use satire to critique the state of the board should that happen. It's god damn beautiful.

This is true. Repetitive posting is not a crime here. Though it is rather douchey IMHO.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-23, 23:34

I don't consider myself an All-Star, but someone who is a key bench player. Like Robert Horry.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next