Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob, tell me your top 5 U.S. Amendments

3 posters

Go down

Bob, tell me your top 5 U.S. Amendments Empty Bob, tell me your top 5 U.S. Amendments

Post by MattyFresh 2015-06-17, 03:28

Bob, tell me your top 5 U.S. Amendments, I am guessing the 2nd is up there.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bob, tell me your top 5 U.S. Amendments Empty Re: Bob, tell me your top 5 U.S. Amendments

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-17, 08:21

1. Second Amendment - the right to kill unarmed black kids or black kids armed with Skittles. It also allows me to perteckt my family while negating the disappointment that is my penis.

2. First Amendment - allows me to consider, develop, think and express individual thoughts without threat of repercussion from insecure message board moderators who hoped their life would turn out better than it has.

3. Fifteenth Amendment - provides eligible citizens with the right to vote. This right might have restrictions depending on who you choose to vote for or the precinct you actually vote at.

4. Eleventh Amendment - basically keeps brown people out.. to the extent that the government can enforce their illegal or legal entry.

5. Eighth Amendment - prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. "Unusual Punishment" does not cover government-funded, premeditated murder of it's own citizens by firing squad, electricity or the pansified lethal injection. If you don't want to be murdered by your own government, move to some country with no moral, ethical or religious foundation like Iran.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob, tell me your top 5 U.S. Amendments Empty Re: Bob, tell me your top 5 U.S. Amendments

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-06-17, 15:58

Bob - please remember your audience, I would like to suggest this list

#1 - 21st Amendment, locally known as the tailgate prohibition reversal

#2 - 8th Amendment, prohibits excess fines and bail, makes tSwill a no ban board

#3 - 19th Amendment, prevents the prohibition of voting based on sex, allowing sexless posters voting rights

#4 - 6th Amendment (as interpreted), jury of your peers, allows all the Geronte to ignore the wishes of Spartiate and others

#5 - 101st Amendment, you have to fight for the right to party
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-18, 09:44

Wally Fairway wrote:Bob - please remember your audience, I would like to suggest this list

#1 - 21st Amendment, locally known as the tailgate prohibition reversal

#2 - 8th Amendment, prohibits excess fines and bail, makes tSwill a no ban board

#3 - 19th Amendment, prevents the prohibition of voting based on sex, allowing sexless posters voting rights

#4 - 6th Amendment (as interpreted), jury of your peers, allows all the Geronte to ignore the wishes of Spartiate and others

#5 - 101st Amendment, you have to fight for the right to party
112th Amendment - as a Spartan and proud MSU graduate, the right to your opinion regardless of popularity will be honored, respected and allowed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2015-06-19, 04:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:1. Second Amendment - the right to kill unarmed black kids or black kids armed with Skittles. It also allows me to perteckt my family while negating the disappointment that is my penis.

2. First Amendment - allows me to consider, develop, think and express individual thoughts without threat of repercussion from insecure message board moderators who hoped their life would turn out better than it has.

3. Fifteenth Amendment - provides eligible citizens with the right to vote. This right might have restrictions depending on who you choose to vote for or the precinct you actually vote at.

4. Eleventh Amendment - basically keeps brown people out.. to the extent that the government can enforce their illegal or legal entry.

5. Eighth Amendment - prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. "Unusual Punishment" does not cover government-funded, premeditated murder of it's own citizens by firing squad, electricity or the pansified lethal injection. If you don't want to be murdered by your own government, move to some country with no moral, ethical or religious foundation like Iran.

I had guessed 4/5. Thank you for your services Bob.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-19, 08:53

MattyFresh wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:1. Second Amendment - the right to kill unarmed black kids or black kids armed with Skittles. It also allows me to perteckt my family while negating the disappointment that is my penis.

I had guessed 4/5. Thank you for your services Bob.
it's my pleasure.. it's what tBob forum is about.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum