Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a moderator for the new form, tBob

+22
Sponge Worthy
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
steveschneider
Drugs Delaney
Ruckus
Gob Bluth
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
NigelUno
bullwrinkle
WBill
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Ned Stark
Turtleneck
Larry Kazamias
Zapp Brannigan
TrueGreenSpartan
DroppedByADime
Rocinante
SeeRockCity
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 Empty Re: We need a moderator for the new form, tBob

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-07, 12:18

NigelUno wrote:

I believe that was sarcasm.  But, it's always so hard to tell!  That is why I would like to confirm his intentions.  

Then he's the PERFECT fit for tBob board We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 2599972566
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 Empty Re: We need a moderator for the new form, tBob

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-07, 12:21

2014-05-07
NigelUno wrote:

I believe that was sarcasm.  But, it's always so hard to tell!  That is why I would like to confirm his intentions.  

Do your job and put it to vote.

We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 3669899363 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 3669899363 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 3669899363 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 3669899363 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 3669899363 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 3669899363 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-07, 12:47

NigelUno wrote:

Nowhere in the charter does it say you are required to confirm his intentions. 3 Gerontes have endorsed Trevor. Time to vote.

Moderator Elections – The sitting Board Steward will determine the number of moderators required for each forum. When a moderator position becomes available, the Gerousia will be called to nominate potential moderator candidates. A moderator does not necessarily have to be a member of the Gerousia but only Gerontes may nominate a candidate and you may not nominate yourself. Once three members of the Gerousia have endorsed a candidate (nominate, second, and third), the candidate will be proposed and a vote will be conducted. A moderator candidate requires a simple majority when half of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.

Moderators will serve a term of 6 months, and will then be automatically presented for revote. If the moderator does not gain the votes required to retain moderator status, they will be replaced by another via the established process. If no moderators can be found through the voting process, one will be appointed by the current Board Steward.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-07, 12:55

We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 1550444538  We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 4198636888  We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 502811600
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-07, 12:55

We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 276803595 
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-07, 13:54

SeeRockCity wrote:We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 276803595 
So if Nigel doesn't post the Trevor vote, what happens to him for violating the charter?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-05-07, 13:57

Giant Moose wrote:
So if Nigel doesn't post the Trevor vote, what happens to him for violating the charter?
Public hanging
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-07, 13:58

Giant Moose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 276803595 

I'm sure he'll get to it.  There's no reason not to put it to vote.

Edit: Well, I guess he has asked tBarnes if he would serve. It is his prerogative as SecGen as to whether or not we need confirmation that the candidate will server before posting the vote.

Last edited by SeeRockCity on 2014-05-07, 14:07; edited 1 time in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 13:59

Why was a third forum tbob created? it undermines this whole website and should be deleted immediately.  It only proves the nay sayers points that it is a board created for the banned people.  Trevor being a mod on that laughable forum is even a bigger joke, this cannot be true.  This place is above that bull shit and stop bringing ties back to 247 sports. This place needs to form its own identity and enough of this horse shit.  Every one needs to stop sucking 247 sports dick, Trevor used to post on Rivals too after the split and now he hates that places guts.  It is what he does when he does not like a new competing website and he is only posting here to try to save face.  His nice posting here will soon turn into the same thing as it did with Rivals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-07, 14:10

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:Why was a third forum tbob created? it undermines this whole website and should be deleted immediately.  It only proves the nay sayers points that it is a board created for the banned people.  Trevor being a mod on that laughable forum is even a bigger joke, this cannot be true.  This place is above that bull shit and stop bringing ties back to 247 sports. This place needs to form its own identity and enough of this horse shit.  Every one needs to stop sucking 247 sports dick, Trevor used to post on Rivals too after the split and now he hates that places guts.  It is what he does when he does not like a new competing website and he is only posting here to try to save face.  His nice posting here will soon turn into the same thing as it did with Rivals.  
I nominate you mod of tBob forum..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-07, 14:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Seconded.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 14:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 3434560931 pale We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 1542793333 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 328670334 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 55953254 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-07, 14:14

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 3434560931 pale We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 1542793333 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 328670334 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 55953254 
 Wink 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-07, 15:37

SeeRockCity wrote:

Edit:  Well, I guess he has asked tBarnes if he would serve.  It is his prerogative as SecGen as to whether or not we need confirmation that the candidate will server before posting the vote.

Did the board steward say we needed 2 mods for that forum?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-07, 15:43

NigelUno wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Edit:  Well, I guess he has asked tBarnes if he would serve.  It is his prerogative as SecGen as to whether or not we need confirmation that the candidate will server before posting the vote.

Did the board steward say we needed 2 mods for that forum?

Better have a backup plan.  Bob tends to disappear for weeks at a time, and Trevor will probably actually never even go to the forum. So maybe three.

Edit: This will meant that tBob will end up being the most heavily moderated forum on the board, with the least amount of moderation... wait for it.... ironically.  

...:
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-07, 17:41

SeeRockCity wrote:

Better have a backup plan.  Bob tends to disappear for weeks at a time, and Trevor will probably actually never even go to the forum. So maybe three.

Edit:  This will meant that tBob will end up being the most heavily moderated forum on the board, with the least amount of moderation... wait for it.... ironically.   

...:

I'll rarely if ever visit it and I already love it lol
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-08, 12:24

SeeRockCity wrote:

...:
I don't really have a desire to be a mod.. especially of my own forum. And, yes, I do disappear for weeks at a time - leaving the country later this month and again (probably) toward the end of summer..

ya know.. so there's that.

I nominate Trevor. Unless he's busy figuring out how to bold text at tRCMB..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-08, 12:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't really have a desire to be a mod.. especially of my own forum. And, yes, I do disappear for weeks at a time - leaving the country later this month and again (probably) toward the end of summer..

ya know.. so there's that.

I nominate Trevor. Unless he's busy figuring out how to bold text at tRCMB..
Bob, why are you leaving the country so much? I thought you loved America.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-08, 14:04

Giant Moose wrote:
I go recruiting..

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2014-05-08, 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 14:05

Giant Moose wrote:

My guess? Bruce Crapsteen is on a world tour.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-08, 14:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I go recruiting..

Are you getting 5-stars or solid gets that you have to coach up?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-08, 14:08

Giant Moose wrote:
Are you getting 5-stars or solid gets that you have to coach up?
I recruit system kids.. they have to love 'Merica, God and Guns..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-08, 14:14

Bob, is this why you are leaving the country at the end of the month?

http://taylorswift.com/events
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-08, 14:15

Turtleneck wrote:Bob, is this why you are leaving the country at the end of the month?

http://taylorswift.com/events
Taylor Swift really speaks to me.. her music is so complex, yet so delicately nuanced. It's like she can see right into my soul.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-08, 14:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't really have a desire to be a mod.. especially of my own forum.

Dude, not cool.  You're totally ruining my whole plan for tBob.  

I can't help you if you won't let me Bob.

Edit: Wait, check that. After giving it some thought, I think making you mod of your own forum when you don't want to be a mod is perfect for your own forum.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-08, 14:25

SeeRockCity wrote:

Dude, not cool.  You're totally ruining my whole plan for tBob.  

I can't help you if you won't let me Bob.

Edit:  Wait, check that.  After giving it some thought, I think making you mod of your own forum when you don't want to be a mod is perfect for your own forum.
 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 1966794946 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Poopersc00per 2014-05-08, 14:56

Turtleneck wrote:

I think we both know that Guest should be mod. I'm pretty sure Guest and Bob are best friends in real life. I think Guest could be objective enough to be a mod, and would not power trip.

What is tbob? Are you talking about the Bob sak? to guy that most ppl didn't like on rcmb? And I don't know him personally
Poopersc00per
Poopersc00per
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-08, 15:02

Poopersc00per wrote:

What is tbob? Are you talking about the Bob sak? to guy that most ppl didn't like on rcmb? And I don't know him personally

Ah man Pooper, don't take this place to personal you got hoodwinked  We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 1494614055 . It's your first day. Read the Charter all the way to the end.
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Poopersc00per 2014-05-08, 15:39

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

Ah man Pooper, don't take this place to personal you got hoodwinked  We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 1494614055 .  It's your first day.  Read the Charter all the way to the end.

No worries not taking it personally. I'm just asking and answering questions since my name was mentioned. Its funny how everyone on message boards assumes that a person's tone of voice is  We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 4198636888 We need a moderator for the new form, tBob - Page 3 4198636888 
Poopersc00per
Poopersc00per
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3