Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

+8
steveschneider
InTenSity
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Turtleneck
tanfan!
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  - Page 2 Empty Re: You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 15:39

Tanfan! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:It's super easy to ignore Nigel, btw. You just don't respond to his posts.

True and I have for the most part. Looks like you have made the call. Fine. I will leave it at that.
What call was made?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  - Page 2 Empty Re: You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-21, 15:40

Tanfan! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Tanner you going to join the gambling group for the upcoming football season? I think ghost will be back for that.

sure!

Hit up WBH, $50.00 to enter and we vote on and propose all bets. We as a group won enough to get paid out 27.50/each after one year of voting on games.

cheers
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:40

InTenSity wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

True and I have for the most part. Looks like you have made the call. Fine. I will leave it at that.
What call was made?

He doesn't want me back in. He wants to keep things as is. So, I am going to leave it at that. It's his board.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-21, 15:41

The truth of the matter is feuds drive traffic and generate clicks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 15:42

steveschneider wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

sure!

Hit up WBH, $50.00 to enter and we vote on and propose all bets. We as a group won enough to get paid out 27.50/each after one year of voting on games.

cheers

Excellent, I am game. I will contact ghost and get him involved for the gambling. We are going to the Oregon game together along with RJ
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-21, 15:42

Tanfan! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
What call was made?

He doesn't want me back in. He wants to keep things as is. So, I am going to leave it at that. It's his board.

You got the boot from 247? WTF? Fuck that place!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 15:44

Tanfan! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
What call was made?

Who doesn't want who back in? Roc doesn't want you back in? Nigel? Even if we wanted people 'back in' I don't even know if we can give them the titles or whatever they are. I'd be all for letting anyone who's contributing more consistently in, without voting.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-21, 15:46

InTenSity wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Who doesn't want who back in? Roc doesn't want you back in? Nigel? Even if we wanted people 'back in' I don't even know if we can give them the titles or whatever they are. I'd be all for letting anyone who's contributing more consistently in, without voting.

Ahh I get it, he wants status back in the geronte. Lets get another one of those fucking votes going and decide. Nigel set it up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-21, 15:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote: PILLAGE WHAT YOU CAN AND BURN THE REST

This. Always this.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 15:54

The culling happened without any votes. It happened because people abandoned us and made us feel bad about ourselves and also we were never getting enough votes on anything although that was back when we had things to vote about and we haven't done that in a while. All in all I'm pretty happy with the way things are. Also don't say I don't want you back in. That's not true. I just don't give a shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:55

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I thought you were going to ignore me. I mean...you just said that, right?

What am I scared of? You? You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  - Page 2 1966794946

Your excessive smilie = you protest too much. You are trying too hard.

I am trying too hard not to be afraid of you? Not sure I'm following the logic. What exactly am I supposed to be scared of? If it's you...you need to do a better job.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 15:56

InTenSity wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

What call was made?

That's the beauty of it!!! No call was made. But, Tanfan is a martyr!!! Again!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-21, 15:58

Send Hatcher $10K, that'll get you bought in.  We divide all winnings equally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 16:24

steveschneider wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

You got the boot from 247? WTF? Fuck that place!

Nope. I'm welcomed there.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:26

I welcome tranny and his suggestions to make tSwill better. We shouldn't settle, ever, we are striving for greatness here.

No one who actually posts has admin power and if I did I would remove the bullshit geronte shit anyway. We are all equals whether you post on the geekfest or not. Vote OTPT for admin !
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-21, 16:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I welcome tranny and his suggestions to make tSwill better. We shouldn't settle, ever, we are striving for greatness here.

No one who actually posts has admin power and if I did I would remove the bullshit geronte shit anyway. We are all equals whether you post on the geekfest or not. Vote OTPT for admin !
Look at this guy with his clever grab for power.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 16:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I welcome tranny and his suggestions to make tSwill better. We shouldn't settle, ever, we are striving for greatness here.

He's all stoned and like "hey man... can't we all just... y'know... get along?"
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-21, 16:29

Why do we need admins? If a lack of admins makes this board insufferable for some I believe 247 and Hondo are still running boards that don't require a monthly fee.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 16:30

Everyone is welcome here. What were Tanfan's suggestions? Do you have a link?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 16:32

GRR Spartan wrote:Why do we need admins? If a lack of admins makes this board insufferable for some I believe 247 and Hondo are still running boards that don't require a monthly fee.

There really aren't any admins anyway. There is virtually no moderation.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-21, 16:32

NigelUno wrote:

Everyone is welcome here.  What were Tanfan's suggestions?  Do you have a link?
No. No Nigel. Bad Nigel. Bad. If I had a newspaper I would smack you on the nose with it. Bad Nigel. Bad bad Nigel.

We had moved on from this little thing in this thread and you're trying to bring it all back. Bad boy. No treats for you today.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Fabin 2015-08-21, 16:34

steveschneider wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

sure!

cheers

Not to side track anything, but I am new around here and  had no idea that gambling thread was NOT some kind of vBookie.

That looks pretty fun.   Fun as in buying a ticket for a train you know is going to wreck but you can't help yourself, knowing that it will be a hell of a ride
Blaine Fabin
Blaine Fabin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:34

Rocinante wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

He's all stoned and like "hey man... can't we all just... y'know... get along?"

You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  - Page 2 502811600 not for another 30 days at least!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 16:37

GRR Spartan wrote:Why do we need admins? If a lack of admins makes this board insufferable for some I believe 247 and Hondo are still running boards that don't require a monthly fee.
This place is an alternative from 247. I'll never post there again. Well I shouldn't say never, my ban will be up in 999 years 300 days and 2 hours. I'll just assume its going to fold in 2 years anyway.
We can see that we don't 'need' admins, but it's nice having Heat Miser make this place look pretty and user friendly. SRC set this place up and I believe paid a little bit to take away ads, plus it was his baby.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 16:39

Blaine Fabin wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

cheers

Not to side track anything, but I am new around here and  had no idea that gambling thread was NOT some kind of vBookie.

That looks pretty fun.   Fun as in buying a ticket for a train you know is going to wreck but you can't help yourself, knowing that it will be a hell of a ride
There's a whole nother forum that you can't see unless you are part of hte gombolin consortum.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 16:40

InTenSity wrote:
This place is an alternative from 247. I'll never post there again. Well I shouldn't say never, my ban will be up in 999 years 300 days and 2 hours. I'll just assume its going to fold in 2 years anyway.
We can see that we don't 'need' admins, but it's nice having Heat Miser make this place look pretty and user friendly. SRC set this place up and I believe paid a little bit to take away ads, plus it was his baby.

Should I tell Tanfan who culled him? Or is this back and forth between us entertaining? Is it more fun if he thinks I did it?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:41

Heat was always adding new shit and gags. Kept things fresh. V cheddar , chat, arcade?

Too bad we picked on j biebs
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 16:41

InTenSity wrote:
Blaine Fabin wrote:

There's a whole nother forum that you can't see unless you are part of hte gombolin consortum.

I can see it and I'm not part of that degenerate circlejerk.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:41

InTenSity wrote:
Blaine Fabin wrote:

I can see it and post?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-21, 16:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Heat was always adding new shit and gags. Kept things fresh. V cheddar , chat, arcade?

Justin Bieber? WTF are you talking about?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-21, 16:44

So are me and Tanfan the only current posters who got culled in the Great Culling?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 16:46

Giant Moose wrote:So are me and Tanfan the only current posters who got culled in the Great Culling?

I think I requested that you be reinstated, and got shot down.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:46

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Heat was always adding new shit and gags. Kept things fresh. V cheddar , chat, arcade?

Justin Bieber? WTF are you talking about?

That recruiting graphic stylist, motherfucker
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:47

Giant Moose wrote:So are me and Tanfan the only current posters who got culled in the Great Culling?

I like you moose. With or without the badge.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Fabin 2015-08-21, 16:53

InTenSity wrote:
Blaine Fabin wrote:

Is this the type of consortium that "doesn't wan't nobody that someone didn't send" or the type that as long as the check clears you are in?
Blaine Fabin
Blaine Fabin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 16:54

You two are not the only ones who were culled, but seem to be about the only 2 who have come back. I think both of you should get to be Geronte. There are a couple other posters who I think should be as well. I don't think anything can be done without Heat being here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-21, 16:57

InTenSity wrote:
You two are not the only ones who were culled, but seem to be about the only 2 who have come back. I think both of you should get to be Geronte. There are a couple other posters who I think should be as well. I don't think anything can be done without Heat being here.
We should both get back in but give us upside down badges so we have to live with some shame.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 16:58

Blaine Fabin wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Is this the type of consortium that "doesn't wan't nobody that someone didn't send" or the type that as long as the check clears you are in?
More of the second type. WBH prefers Paypal. You chaps realize that the makeup of the Ephorate is now only Nigel?  - Page 2 4198636888
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 16:58

Giant Moose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
We should both get back in but give us upside down badges so we have to live with some shame.
You're should be lips that look like they are kissing tSwill banner.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-21, 18:18

Blaine Fabin wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

You need to get cleared by WBHatcher.....and be aware.....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next