Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB (tCock)

+39
InTenSity
Munn Field
Punisher98
Cool Runnings
BostonUSpartan
StylesGShmooth
d_mcc
xwing
y2kMgrad
tig ol bitties
Bizarro Fletch
The Pantry
DITKA
Blanch32
TrueGreenSpartan
Notorious GiB
Townie
Sparty11
Rocinante
Bill Cain
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
JEK
Spartyon1
SeeRockCity
LoneWolfSparty
Trevor Barnes
NigelUno
SawGreen
Youngblood 96
Ass Dan
tanfan!
Heat Miser
Rodeo Burger
Schticky
Bud Fox
Son of Sparta
MJ
Ned Stark
43 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is the worst Rod on tCock (RCMB)

Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 16 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 12 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 81

Poll closed

Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB (tCock)

Post by Munn Field Thu 8 May 2014 - 11:21

blanch32 wrote:

Yea thats why not one is posting on trcmb anymore and why 99% of the reason people flock here is freedom.   Damn software.....

Whoa, easy big fella. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. There are currently 35 users online on this board and 1392 on tRCMB. Not sure it is safe to say no one is posting there and everyone is "flocking" here.
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB (tCock)

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Thu 8 May 2014 - 11:26

Munn Field wrote:

Whoa, easy big fella.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.  There are currently 35 users online on this board and 1392 on tRCMB.  Not sure it is safe to say no one is posting there and everyone is "flocking" here.

Do you really trust 247 numbers at all anymore? Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 502811600
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Munn Field Thu 8 May 2014 - 11:37

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

Do you really trust 247 numbers at all anymore? Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 502811600

Maybe not, but I am willing to put down money that the number online is higher than 35. Point is, this board may be building steam, but let's not pretend that somehow tSwill has made tRCMB irrelevant (and I know that my first mistake here is arguing a point with blanch instead of just talking about what I am going to have for lunch).
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 May 2014 - 11:47

Over? It will never be over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 May 2014 - 11:55

R.P. McMurphy wrote:Over? It will never be over.

Can you do a science experiment for me?

Post this poll (worst mod) on tRCMB. OK...scratch that.

Just ask the question on tRCMB.

Let me know how it goes.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 May 2014 - 12:48

NigelUno wrote:

Can you do a science experiment for me?

Post this poll (worst mod) on tRCMB.  OK...scratch that.

Just ask the question on tRCMB.

Let me know how it goes.

Is this some kind of trick?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 8 May 2014 - 19:46

No problem with Trevor or any of the mods there except maybe Con Queso. His posts always struck me like he was completely humorless.

Sent an invite to Dr Strangelove a little while ago on the old board. He cracked me up and did a great job with vBookie.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Thu 8 May 2014 - 20:44

The Pantry wrote:No problem with Trevor or any of the mods there except maybe Con Queso.  His posts always struck me like he was completely humorless.

Sent an invite to Dr Strangelove a little while ago on the old board.  He cracked me up and did a great job with vBookie.

That makes me sad. I always felt a kinship with you and hoped we could bond over a mutual respect for Giada. Who is the worst Rod on the RCMB  (tCock)  - Page 3 685334576 
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 8 May 2014 - 21:36

Munn Field wrote:

Whoa, easy big fella. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. There are currently 35 users online on this board and 1392 on tRCMB. Not sure it is safe to say no one is posting there and everyone is "flocking" here.

So the traffic drivers prefer freedom. Color me shocked
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Thu 8 May 2014 - 21:40

LooseGoose wrote:DMcc and it's not even close for me.

This. Little Douche with big gut and power happy jr architect. He will tell you that every ten mins. Like costanza, he's impressed. Lol. Don't like pudge.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Thu 8 May 2014 - 21:46

gHost Spartan wrote:

Snake is a piece of shit. If that fuckface was dying on the side of the road I'd piss on him, break his legs with my tire iron so he couldn't move, the rum him over.
Got a little mancrush for me I see.  Embarassed 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 May 2014 - 22:05

Snake Plissken wrote:
Got a little mancrush for me I see.  Embarassed 

You don't even like rum, do you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Thu 8 May 2014 - 22:20

I'd take 3 snakes over a dmcc. Snake seems pretty cool to me, despite the fuckword thing.

DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 8 May 2014 - 22:41

gHost Spartan wrote:

Snake is a piece of shit. If that fuckface was dying on the side of the road I'd piss on him, break his legs with my tire iron so he couldn't move, the rum him over.

If you're gonna break his legs at least Bourbon him over.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Matador Fri 9 May 2014 - 6:05

Trevor Barnes wrote:
I voted for me.

STFU. I liked that guy.
The Matador
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3