Anybody here use goats to mow their lawn?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anybody here use goats to mow their lawn?

Post by Turtleneck on Fri 2 Oct - 8:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Guys, I really want to discuss my goat idea and you're screwing it up.
it's not a bad idea - you live sort of in a moral rural area, right? It could work.

See - the problem with me having a goat in East Lansing would be the likelihood of it coming up missing during fraternity hazing season.

It is rural. I will have to get back to you on the moral part. The goat would be fine. People down the road have goats. Maybe I should steal their goats. Anybody know the punishment for goat rustling?
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Fri 2 Oct - 10:48

Goose wants to kick the sheep out of Bob. Fight! Fight!

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on Sun 9 Jul - 11:27

Forget robots — the goats are coming for our jobs

A Michigan chapter of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees is warning that somebody is coming to take union jobs. Not immigrants, not robots — but goats.

After Western Michigan University rented a crew of 20 goats to clear weeds and brush this summer, AFSCME “filed a grievance contending that the work the goats are doing in a wooded lot is taking away jobs from laid-off union workers,” according to the Detroit Free Press.

If you haven't been paying attention, goat rentals are all the rage in landscaping right now. With their voracious appetites they can clear weeds and brush in areas that humans have a hard time reaching. They're gentler on the environment than heavy landscaping equipment or chemicals. They will eat literally anything, including poison ivy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/07/forget-robots-the-goats-are-coming-for-our-jobs/?utm_term=.c4a2d4cfa011
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum