Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really need an injury update from MD after today

+5
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Giant Moose
Vlad
9 posters

Go down

Really need an injury update from MD after today Empty Really need an injury update from MD after today

Post by Vlad 2015-10-03, 13:42

This is getting ridiculous. Finley is obviously out for the season. When are the starting OTs coming back?

Worried.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Really need an injury update from MD after today Empty Re: Really need an injury update from MD after today

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-03, 13:43

I'm not worried. We play no one until November 21. Michigan isn't a tough game. They look terrible at crappy Maryland today.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Really need an injury update from MD after today Empty Re: Really need an injury update from MD after today

Post by Heat Miser 2015-10-03, 13:46

Looked like Keiler was not using crutches on the sideline today. Hope to get him and Conklin back for SCum.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-10-03, 14:08

Somebody loves posting bad stuff.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-03, 18:47

Some folks try to bring bad outcomes with them.

Really need an injury update from MD after today Joe+btfsplk
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-03, 20:49

Vlad wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Finley is obviously out for the season. When are the starting OTs coming back?

Worried.

I'm sure Coach D will change the way he reports injuries because YOU really need and update.

Because, you know, games are won on message boards (one of three places that this actually happens - see my signature)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-10-05, 08:43

Vlad -
I was wrong, according to his weekly Monday morning interview on WJR Coach D does not talk about injuries. And then he got kinda salty with the guest host who wanted to talk about moving down in the polls, not looking very good for parts of the last couple of games, and wanting to look ahead to the SCum game.
In all honesty, whoever is guest hosting that show had no business talking to Coach D, since all he really wanted to talk about was the upcoming game against Mishitgan.

Now back to our regularly schedule tSwill banter about looking bad vs. celebrating 5-0 vs. Olive Garden.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-19, 13:25

Here's an updated look at Michigan State's injury list this season:

• LB Ed Davis (knee), preseason, out for season

• CB Vayante Copeland (neck), Oregon, out for season

• OT Kodi Kieler (knee), Oregon, missed three games

• OT Jack Conklin (knee), Central Michigan, missed two games

• TE Josiah Price (ankle), Central Michigan, missed two games

• OT Dennis Finley (knee), Purdue, out for season

• SS RJ Williamson (biceps), Purdue, out indefinitely

• RB Madre London (ankle), Rutgers, out indefinitely

• CB Darian Hicks (concussion), Rutgers, out indefinitely

• C Jack Allen (lower leg), Rutgers, out indefinitely

• DB Jalen Watts-Jackson (hip), Michigan, out for season
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-19, 13:56

I'm not joking when I say I think my rib is broken by a guy in the road house bear hugging me. Going for an X-ray tomorrow. What the fuck can they do?

So please add me to that list. Ima play hurt though. Gonna get all drugged up and keep posting
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-19, 14:01

What about Hartbarger and Scott? I would think They must be nicked up to not be playing more
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down