Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU:Oregon::NW:USC & UTAH:UM::WASH:USC?

4 posters

Go down

MSU:Oregon::NW:USC  & UTAH:UM::WASH:USC? Empty MSU:Oregon::NW:USC & UTAH:UM::WASH:USC?

Post by tTy Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:09 am

MSU and NW out, Utah and Washington IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And UM will lose to USC in the Pizza pizza bowl.

Wait, did I even do that right? Transitive property is soooooooooooooo reliable.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU:Oregon::NW:USC  & UTAH:UM::WASH:USC? Empty Re: MSU:Oregon::NW:USC & UTAH:UM::WASH:USC?

Post by Nordic Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:16 am

I confused
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU:Oregon::NW:USC  & UTAH:UM::WASH:USC? Empty Re: MSU:Oregon::NW:USC & UTAH:UM::WASH:USC?

Post by tTy Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:19 am

Nordic wrote:I confused

I know it, but it seemed sooooooo damn simple for erry single football fan in the NASHUN just two short weeks ago when UTAH destroyed Oregon, it def = we suck balls and UM = '85 bears.

Now?

#Trigonometry!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:42 pm

NW beat Stanford who beat USC who lost to Washington who lost to Boise who beat Washington but lost to BYU who lost to UM who lost to Utah who beat the shit out of Oregon who barely lost to MSU. amirite?
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:10 pm

By-Tor wrote:NW beat Stanford who beat USC who lost to Washington who lost to Boise who beat Washington but lost to BYU who lost to UM who lost to Utah who beat the shit out of Oregon who barely lost to MSU. amirite?

YES!!!!

So = CONCLUSION!!!! It is fucking absolute!!!! God dammit!!! It is October 8 for fucks sake, draw conclusions!!!

So stupid........................................................................
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:00 am

Trans what?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down