Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yawn, another school shooting

+20
Dr. Strangelove
GRR Spartan
Nordic
kingstonlake
Brock Middlebrook
Herbie Green
The_Dude
Vlad
tGreenWay
Rocinante
InTenSity
Jaheab
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yawn, another school shooting - Page 3 Empty Re: Yawn, another school shooting

Post by Guest 2015-10-23, 15:14

You two should get a room next time you fuck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-10-23, 16:45

liberal pussies always yapping about gun control.  Name one country where stricter gun laws or outright banning personal firearms has resulted in a safer society.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-23, 19:26

StylesGShmooth wrote:liberal pussies always yapping about gun control.  Name one country where stricter gun laws or outright banning personal firearms has resulted in a safer society.

They want is to give up all forms of independence and be complete sheep to the government.

Pathetic. No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-23, 19:33

The_Dude wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:liberal pussies always yapping about gun control.  Name one country where stricter gun laws or outright banning personal firearms has resulted in a safer society.

They want is to give up all forms of independence and be complete sheep to the government.

Pathetic. No

Speaking of pathetic what branch and how many tours of duty in combat zones "Dude".

Or are you just another Connie coward living your life afraid of your shadow while talking tough?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-23, 19:44

Pose the same question to you. I'm a gun owner who has no issue with registration, waiting periods, background checks.

Canada has a better way of knowing when guns get sold to whom and has a lower number of per capita deaths due to gun violence by others. (I'm not including suicide using a gun).

What boogie man are you afraid of or is it just connies feel like they are braver and more of an American because of their beliefs on guns so calling someone liberal is a derisive term.

You are no better, no more brave and if you fall into the main stream Connie group think, you are too much of a coward to actually serve your country in a shooting was and are happier a spewing dogma as a statside connie keyboard warrior.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-23, 19:49

If you are fed up with the school shootings/mass shootings or the insanity coming out of the gun rights nuts then any town for gun safety is your friend.

It's about fighting the narrative of the NRA who doesn't care about us. Their M.O. is to spread fear and misinformation to help the arm merchants sell us more guns.

Enough is enough! It's time to change the culture around guns so that we can end this insanity.

http://everytown.org/who-we-are/
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-23, 19:53

LooseGoose wrote:And we better ban knives too....before we end up like Sweden.

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — A sword-wielding masked man who students thought was playing a Halloween prank stabbbed four people at a school with a large immigrant community in southern Sweden on Thursday, killing a teacher and a student before being shot dead by police.

The 21-year-old assailant, who posed with students before beginning his deadly rampage, roamed the halls of the Kronan school in the industrial town of Trollhatan, knocking on the doors of two classrooms and slashing those who opened them, authorities said.

Teacher, student killed in stabbing as masked man attacks Swedish school; 2 others wounded

"Swedish police are treating the killing of a pupil and a teacher at a school as a racist hate crime, while the country reacts with horror to its deadliest incidence of school violence for more than half a century."

Americans, let that last bit sink in for a while.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-23, 19:57

GRR Spartan wrote:

Pose the same question to you. I'm a gun owner who has no issue with registration, waiting periods, background checks.

Canada has a better way of knowing when guns get sold to whom and has a lower number of per capita deaths due to gun violence by others. (I'm not including suicide using a gun).

What boogie man are you afraid of or is it just connies feel like they are braver and more of an American because of their beliefs on guns so calling someone liberal is a derisive term.

You are no better, no more brave and if you fall into the main stream Connie group think, you are too much of a coward to actually serve your country in a shooting was and are happier a spewing dogma as a statside connie keyboard warrior.

I am, like, 1,000% certain that he was being sarcastic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 21:34

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-10-24, 17:47

Huge fan of criminalizing what someone can even have in their possession. I think it's even better than extortion.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-02, 12:25

this time in North Carolina..

Gun Enthusiast Exercises 2nd Amendment Right to Murder Someone on Campus
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-02, 12:51

GRR Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Pathetic. No

Speaking of pathetic what branch and how many tours of duty in combat zones "Dude".

Or are you just another Connie coward living your life afraid of your shadow while talking tough?

According to you, we should give up all rights and forms of independence to the government...big brother knows best, huh?

History NEVER repeats itself, right? Neutral
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-02, 12:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this time in North Carolina..

People be crazy affraid
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-02, 12:53

The Dude is exhibit A in cowardice and he spewing his shit again.

If the world and this country was as a dangerous place as he purports he'd have been shot at least once by now.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-02, 13:16

I know this is the school shooting thread, but where are we supposed to put shootings like this non-school mass murder? Or doesn't it count anymore?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/31/us/colorado-springs-shooting/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-02, 13:36

GRR Spartan wrote:The Dude is exhibit A in cowardice and he spewing his shit again.

If the world and this country was as a dangerous place as he purports he'd have been shot at least once by now.

I know it scares you liberals that there are strong, independent people out there that don't want to rely on the government for everything. Crazy, huh.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-02, 14:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this time in North Carolina..

Let me guess, Bob is only posting this bc the shooter is white
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-11-02, 22:15

I want to control otherwise peaceful people based on a symptom of a problem rather than addressing the actual underlying issues causing the problem.

I want to control these otherwise peaceful people with the threat of violence and will pay someone else, who carries a gun, to kidnap and enslave these people if they choose to peacefully disobey my will over them.

Fuck reasoning. Fuck peace. Fuck freedom. My own fear determines the control I want to have over others.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-02, 22:22

xsanguine wrote:I want to control otherwise peaceful people based on a symptom of a problem rather than addressing the actual underlying issues causing the problem.

I want to control these otherwise peaceful people with the threat of violence and will pay someone else, who carries a gun, to kidnap and enslave these people if they choose to peacefully disobey my will over them.

Fuck reasoning. Fuck peace. Fuck freedom. My own fear determines the control I want to have over others.

You sound like a pretty fucked up guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-02, 23:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I want to control otherwise peaceful people based on a symptom of a problem rather than addressing the actual underlying issues causing the problem.

xsan is a deep thinker, and he's right.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-02, 23:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

xsan is a deep thinker, and he's right.

He is only half right. Both the state and capitalism are illigetimate forms of authority. He rejects one and embraces the other (as if they can be separated at this point).

They both have corruptive effects on society. While both claim legitimacy through consent, they both eliminate alternatives and make consent meaningless. The have monopolies supposedly rooted in legitimacy (classic def. of modern state says as much), but that legitimacy simply cannot exist.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-03, 10:39

The_Dude wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The Dude is exhibit A in cowardice and he spewing his shit again.

I know it scares you liberals that there are strong, independent people out there that don't want to rely on the government for everything. Crazy, huh.
I'm so strong and independent that I need a gun to protect myself.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3