Louisville hoops, hookers, and blow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Louisville hoops, hookers, and blow

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2015-10-20, 13:41

You guys seeing this shit?

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Five former University of Louisville basketball players and recruits told Outside the Lines that they attended parties at a campus dorm from 2010 to 2014 that included strippers paid for by the team's former graduate assistant coach, Andre McGee.

One of the former players said he had sex with a dancer after McGee paid her. Each of the players and recruits attended different parties at Billy Minardi Hall, where dancers, many of whom stripped naked, were present. Three of the five players said they attended parties as recruits and also when they played for Louisville.

Said one of the recruits, who ultimately signed to play elsewhere: "I knew they weren't college girls. It was crazy. It was like I was in a strip club."

Former Louisville recruit about his visit: 'It was like I was in a strip club'

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2015-10-20, 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville hoops, hookers, and blow

Post by tGreenWay on 2015-10-20, 13:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys seeing this shit?

Louisville should rename itself to Lamar.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan on 2015-10-20, 20:18

OMG there were strippers and some of the players got laid. Holy shit!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2015-10-20, 21:29

Shocking. Said no one about pitino sex cheating ever
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2015-10-20, 21:54

Fuck I wish I was 6'7" 18 years old and could hoop like a mother fucker.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2015-10-21, 01:11

DWags wrote:Fuck I wish I was 6'7" 18 years old and could hoop like a mother fucker.

I dunno, man. I just went to Amsterdam's red light district last night and the chicks there are fucking HOT. I'm talking 9's and 10's. You got a little bit of dough... you don't need to be 6'7 or good at anything other than handing some euros over and letting the broad take over.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2015-10-21, 01:37

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:Fuck I wish I was 6'7" 18 years old and could hoop like a mother fucker.

I dunno, man. I just went to Amsterdam's red light district last night and the chicks there are fucking HOT. I'm talking 9's and 10's. You got a little bit of dough... you don't need to be 6'7 or good at anything other than handing some euros over and letting the broad take over.

Either you got lucky or I got screwed. When I wandered through the Red Light District, all of the women in the windows were nasty.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine on 2015-10-21, 02:58

That sucks, man. Don't get me wrong it wasn't like every single chick was a 10. But there were enough of them where I didn't feel like it was a drought. Some were getting a lot more attention than others, that's for sure. God bless 'em.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2015-10-21, 15:03

And Pittino Sr. is playing the Sargent Schultz card.
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2015-10-21, 15:07

Pitino not knowing is a bunch of bullshit. Didn't the guy cheat on his wife in a bathroom stall? These coaches are put on such a pedestal for their on the court accomplishments that no one even wants to imagine them not being all honorable and shit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2015-10-21, 15:20

xsanguine wrote:That sucks, man. Don't get me wrong it wasn't like every single chick was a 10. But there were enough of them where I didn't feel like it was a drought. Some were getting a lot more attention than others, that's for sure. God bless 'em.

My traveling mates went the night before I did. They saw some schlub get tackled and hammered because he took pics of one of the ladies in the window. Even I knew that's a big no no.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH on 2015-10-24, 10:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys seeing this shit?

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Five former University of Louisville basketball players and recruits told Outside the Lines that they attended parties at a campus dorm from 2010 to 2014 that included strippers paid for by the team's former graduate assistant coach, Andre McGee.

One of the former players said he had sex with a dancer after McGee paid her. Each of the players and recruits attended different parties at Billy Minardi Hall, where dancers, many of whom stripped naked, were present. Three of the five players said they attended parties as recruits and also when they played for Louisville.

Said one of the recruits, who ultimately signed to play elsewhere: "I knew they weren't college girls. It was crazy. It was like I was in a strip club."

Former Louisville recruit about his visit: 'It was like I was in a strip club'

Well, better late than never. Rolling Eyes

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t8205-you-bastards-disappoint-me-not-a-word-about-louisville?highlight=louisville
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-02-05, 14:23

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-02-05, 14:40

Poor fuckers that transferred there to play in the tourney. But then again perhaps they were swayed in their decision?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-02-05, 14:46

sweet... there's one bunch of cheaters out of the way.. only 200 or so more teams to go!

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2016-02-05, 15:00

I'm shocked. Hookers used to lure recruits seems like a common practice.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on 2016-02-05, 15:03

Does Pitino have to sit out a game or is MSU the only school stupid enough to do that?
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2016-02-05, 15:21

Giant Moose wrote:Does Pitino have to sit out a game or is MSU the only school stupid enough to do that?

Great question. Also, where the hell is UNC's punishment?

steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-02-05, 17:06

Louisville selfishly punishes seniors by self-imposing late postseason ban

Again, this is wrong, wrong, wrong. And it's why new rules should be put in place that prohibit postseason bans -- self-imposed or otherwise -- once a semester begins. Any postseason ban, I think, should always be for the subsequent season once a semester begins, that way goals and dreams are never abruptly ripped from seniors midseason. Then, under my plan, after said season is completed, the seniors move on as they would've regardless while each player with remaining eligibility receives a waiver to transfer and play immediately elsewhere. They wouldn't have to use the waiver, obviously; they could stay put if they wanted. But the waiver, in my plan, would be available to them, and what's the worst thing that would happen if things were done this way?

Answer: A school might lose most, if not all, of its roster.

And do you know what that would mean?

That would mean the school would be at risk of an incredible punishment while student-athletes who almost never have anything to do with anything continue their amateur careers as they choose, and, please, tell me what's so wrong about that.

What's wrong with a school suffering while the innocent players do not?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-02-05, 17:08

Those two transfers got fucked. Loved watching them play against MSU too - they were good.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2016-02-05, 18:20

It's all about the coach.

If they didn't fire Pitino after his tryst and subsequent child support mess they certainly aren't going to fire him for turning a loose some assistants so they could be tour guide to strip clubs and hire some pro's.
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-02-05, 19:28

They were announcing this shit while we ate lunch outside of Buffalo Trace. I laughed. Some Louisville fan gave me the stink eye. Fuck him, Pitino's a choad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH on 2016-02-05, 19:31

LooseGoose wrote:Louisville selfishly punishes seniors by self-imposing late postseason ban

Again, this is wrong, wrong, wrong. And it's why new rules should be put in place that prohibit postseason bans -- self-imposed or otherwise -- once a semester begins. Any postseason ban, I think, should always be for the subsequent season once a semester begins, that way goals and dreams are never abruptly ripped from seniors midseason. Then, under my plan, after said season is completed, the seniors move on as they would've regardless while each player with remaining eligibility receives a waiver to transfer and play immediately elsewhere. They wouldn't have to use the waiver, obviously; they could stay put if they wanted. But the waiver, in my plan, would be available to them, and what's the worst thing that would happen if things were done this way?

Answer: A school might lose most, if not all, of its roster.

And do you know what that would mean?

That would mean the school would be at risk of an incredible punishment while student-athletes who almost never have anything to do with anything continue their amateur careers as they choose, and, please, tell me what's so wrong about that.

What's wrong with a school suffering while the innocent players do not?

He's right.
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-15, 11:12

Dan Wetzel‏Verified account @DanWetzel 57s58 seconds ago
Louisville won the national title in April 2013. Vacating wins from 2010-14 means...

Former Louisville operations director acted unethically, head coach failed to monitor

Four years of probation from June 15, 2017, through June 14, 2021.

A vacation of basketball records in which student-athletes competed while ineligible from December 2010 and July 2014. The university will provide a written report containing the games impacted to the NCAA media coordination and statistics staff within 45 days of the public decision release.

Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-15, 11:13

Holy crap, does that mean u of m is awarded the NC?
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-15, 11:16

Floyd Robertson wrote:Holy crap, does that mean u of m is awarded the NC?

It'll be the same shit that happened in 2009 with UNC. No national champion. Otherwise, I pray to God they aren't awarded that title.

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2017-06-15, 11:32

I'd bet each of you money that between now and this day next year you will encounter at least one UM fan who will claim that National Championship.
Further I'm positive that the UM hoops media guide will read something along these lines "Year: 2013, Final Ranking: #2 (#1 Louisville vacated championship)"
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-15, 11:33

Clarett's Folly wrote:I'd bet each of you money that between now and this day next year you will encounter at least one UM fan who will claim that National Championship.
Further I'm positive that the UM hoops media guide will read something along these lines "Year: 2013, Final Ranking: #2 (#1 Louisville vacated championship)"

It's going to headline Huge's show later this afternoon. I bet Rich Eisen will touch on it as well.

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-06-15, 11:43

Clarett's Folly wrote:I'd bet each of you money that between now and this day next year you will encounter at least one UM fan who will claim that National Championship.

I fully expect that to happen by the end of this day this year and I'll probably encounter that fan on Twitter.
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-15, 11:51

I'm never watching another Louisville basketball game ever again..

Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2017-06-15, 12:22

So 2013 is about to be vacated and 2010 championship will potentially be vacated. Not a good look for college sports.

steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum