Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?

+17
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Ass Dan
Cosmo_Kramer
tGreenWay
SpartanStu
MSU addict
goodbar
Giant Moose
LoneWolfSparty
Bizarro Fletch
Sponge Worthy
JEK
Izzo Court
Roger Waymeth
Ned Stark
21 posters

Go down

Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?  Empty Re: Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?

Post by Ned Stark 2014-05-08, 13:16

tBob
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?  Empty Re: Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?

Post by Roger Waymeth 2014-05-08, 13:17

As a place to separate the warring factions of lice. Now pubic and head lice can live on a body without having to cross paths.
Roger Waymeth
Roger Waymeth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-05-08, 13:20

It acts like Velcro.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-05-08, 13:21

gHost Spartan wrote:

It's not a religious question. I just wanna know why humans were given pubic hair by Jesus.

Maybe his junk got sun burnt on that cross?
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-08, 13:22

I think the question is why it disappeared from the rest of our bodies, not why it magically appeared.

We started being hairy all over. Then as we developed clothing, there was no reason for hair where the clothing rubbed it all off, got snagged, etc?

I might be just talking out of my hairy ass here, but..

Neutral 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-08, 13:23

Mark 3:24: If thou trim thy hedges, thy house shall look bigger.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 13:24

gHost Spartan wrote:Jesus created many beautiful creatures, plants, flowers, landscapes, the list could go on forever. What's absolutely mind boggling tho is why Jesus  created humans with pubic and body hair. Why? It serves no purpose? Earlier today I was reminiscing about this Greek chick I banged in Ibiza in the 90s and I'll never forget railing her from behind and seeing all these dark kinky ass hairs sticking out from her crack. Sure, it was a turn on but not something I would like to see daily.

One day you'll get to ask him....right before he hands down your sentence.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-08, 13:24

God needed somewhere for pubic lice to live.  Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?  2599972566 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-08, 13:25

I think Jesus had a shit ton of pubic hair left over from creating other creatures and he had to use it up otherwise it was just going to go to waste.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-08, 13:29

I am not a religious person by any stretch of imagination and seldom discuss such things but in the light hearted spirit of the post:

God created man in his own image. Therefore, we have pubic hair because God does.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanStu 2014-05-08, 13:29

its actually the work of the "Flying Spaghetti Monster"
SpartanStu
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-05-08, 13:35

Giant Moose wrote:God needed somewhere for pubic lice to live.  Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?  2599972566 

Why did God invent lice? Seems like such an odd and specific thing to create. Was he all like, "You know, these cows, pigs and goats are well and good. But you know what we really need? Tiny bugs that act as disease agents that live in human hair and feast on their skin."

Suspect 

JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-08, 13:38

Pubic hair muffles the stank of a smelly cooter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 13:39

MSU addict wrote:I am not a religious person by any stretch of imagination and seldom discuss such things but in the light hearted spirit of the post:  

God created man in his own image.  Therefore, we have pubic hair because God does.  

Read about the 10 plagues in Exodus for your answer....................
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-08, 13:41

Leviticus 2:37 -- No pussy should have a bigger bush than the one Moses saw burning
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-08, 13:44

goodbar wrote:I think Jesus had a shit ton of pubic hair left over from creating other creatures and he had to use it up otherwise it was just going to go to waste.

It's a shame he had leftover terrier hair and not mink or rabbit fur. That could've been a game-changer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 13:46

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:Leviticus 2:37 -- No pussy should have a bigger bush than the one Moses saw burning

Leviticus 2:38 Unless she's a red head.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-08, 13:55

Greek chicks are ugly, dude.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-08, 13:56

Exclamation 

I think it has something to do with the fact that the areas that give off a funk (armpit and pubic) have to have something there for the funk to crab onto.

Kind of like the way dogs smell each other's asses, ID purposes..
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-08, 14:14

gHost Spartan wrote:Sure, it was a turn on but not something I would like to see daily.

Bahahaha!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-08, 14:22

Sponge Worthy wrote:I think the question is why it disappeared from the rest of our bodies, not why it magically appeared.

We started being hairy all over. Then as we developed clothing, there was no reason for hair where the clothing rubbed it all off, got snagged, etc?

I might be just talking out of my hairy  ass here, but..

Neutral 

This is interesting. Am I dumb for thinking that?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-08, 14:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

This is interesting. Am I dumb for thinking that?

Yes. Our species has only had hair in the pubic regions for most of history, with a few exceptons. Renember, human kind started in Africa. They have never been especially hairy people. The evolutionary benefit of pubic hair is that it forms in the dark, unexposed areas of our bodies. Areas where skin on skin contact could promote harmful bacteria growth. Arms and the lower part of he legs are generally the most interactive parts of our bodies with the environment, so you can understand why hair might provide an extra later of protection against parasites there.

My current gf has an extremely hairy vagina. I love it. Never been with a chick like that before. It smells fantastic. :fap:sort of unrelated, but I figured the evolution discussion needed a little spicing up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-08, 14:34

Rocinante wrote:My current gf has an extremely hairy vagina.
No pics, please.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-05-08, 14:39

tGreenWay wrote:

It's a shame he had leftover terrier hair and not mink or rabbit fur.  That could've been a game-changer.

I have wondered that.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-05-08, 14:42

Rocinante wrote:My current gf has an extremely hairy vagina.

Mods, please merge with the Confessions thread.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-08, 14:49

Rocinante wrote:

Yes. Our species has only had hair in the pubic regions for most of history, with a few exceptons. Renember, human kind started in Africa. They have never been especially hairy people. The evolutionary benefit of pubic hair is that it forms in the dark, unexposed areas of our bodies. Areas where skin on skin contact could promote harmful bacteria growth. Arms and the lower part of he legs are generally the most interactive parts of our bodies with the environment, so you can understand why hair might provide an extra later of protection against parasites there.

My current gf has an extremely hairy vagina. I love it. Never been with a chick like that before. It smells fantastic. :fap:sort of unrelated, but I figured the evolution discussion needed a little spicing up.

Thank you for sharing.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-08, 14:57

Rocinante wrote:

Is it tight? Like a tiger?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-08, 15:01

[quote="Rocinante"]

I dated throughout most of the 1980's, long before most women began shaving their nether regions. Speaking strictly for myself, I never want to go down on a hairy snatch again. I hated picking her pubes out of my mouth. Pfffttt!!!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-08, 15:03

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I dated throughout most of the 1980's, long before most women began shaving their nether regions.  Speaking strictly for myself, I never want to go down on a hairy snatch again.  I hated picking her pubes out of my mouth. Pfffttt!!!

Winner. tMrs. had hers lasered away.  Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?  1494614055 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-08, 15:09

Where's GRR when you need him. He'd be good for 3 paragraphs at least on the history of public hair alone.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 15:14

Heat Miser wrote:

Winner. tMrs. had hers lasered away.  Why did Jesus create pubic / body hair for humans?  1494614055 

Doesn't your nose get cold though?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-08, 15:26

AMwood wrote:

Is it tight? Like a tiger?

You should see her in her swimsuit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-08, 15:48

Rocinante wrote:

You should see her in her swimsuit.

prolly looks like jiffy pop popcorn.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2014-05-08, 15:58

JEK wrote:

Why did God invent lice? Seems like such an odd and specific thing to create. Was he all like, "You know, these cows, pigs and goats are well and good. But you know what we really need? Tiny bugs that act as disease agents that live in human hair and feast on their skin."

Suspect 

He knew there would be progressives on which the lice could live.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down