Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packers look like shit

+4
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
Herbie Green
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Packers look like shit Empty Packers look like shit

Post by DWags Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Down two starting corners now too.

At least Bennie Fowler has some catches.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Packers look like shit Empty Re: Packers look like shit

Post by Herbie Green Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Good
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:30 pm

24-10 Broncos. Vikings are breathing down the Pack's neck.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:47 pm

why are you a packers fan DWags?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:23 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:why are you a packers fan DWags?

Born in Milwaukee. Sister has season tickets. I go once a year. Bucks fan too. I can still name the starting five of the 72 championship team. Used to listen to my transistor at night in Manistee cause I could get every buck game. Eddie Ducette was the radio announcer.

We'd go to packers practice as a family when I was a kid. Met all the greats from the 60's.

Anyway that's pretty much why. I suffered their suckiness for years.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:34 am

Still easily the best team in the division.

minny is a paper tiger. Their cake schedule is about to get real.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:23 am

In the process of choosing a new NFL team to cheer for, I've eliminated the Packers from contention. Too much familiarity with them from being in the same division as the Lions. Plus, I just can't get past those cheesehead hats. Redonk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Also, too many fat guys in the stands. If I'm leaving Detroit, I'm not making a lateral move to another group of tubby fans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:18 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Also, too many fat guys in the stands. If I'm leaving Detroit, I'm not making a lateral move to another group of tubby fans.
When you badmouth fat football fans, you're badmouthing Merica'. I don't tolerate no stinking commie liberals badmouthing this great nation. This is Merica' dammit! The fans are fat everywhere! We got tailgating to do. If you're too good to tailgate and get fat then you can move out of Merica' cause you're just a damn liberal commie hater. Tailgating was part of Merica' from the start. How do you think we populated this here country? Tailgating, that's how! Those covered wagons were the RVs of their time and those settlers tailgated the fuck out of them all over this great land. So if you think I'm going to stand by and let you trash talk about Merica' you got another thing coming you pansy tailgate hating commie!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Also, too many fat guys in the stands. If I'm leaving Detroit, I'm not making a lateral move to another group of tubby fans.
When you badmouth fat football fans, you're badmouthing Merica'. I don't tolerate no stinking commie liberals badmouthing this great nation. This is Merica' dammit! The fans are fat everywhere! We got tailgating to do. If you're too good to tailgate and get fat then you can move out of Merica' cause you're just a damn liberal commie hater. Tailgating was part of Merica' from the start. How do you think we populated this here country? Tailgating, that's how! Those covered wagons were the RVs of their time and those settlers tailgated the fuck out of them all over this great land. So if you think I'm going to stand by and let you trash talk about Merica' you got another thing coming you pansy tailgate hating commie!

Packers look like shit 502811600 All right. All right. I get it. Calm down. Here, have a turkey leg. All better now?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:15 pm

if I'm ever looking for a group of grown men who have shaved heads, goatees and wear sports jerseys and tRCMB tailgate party isn't an option, an NFL fanbase is the next logical step.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:19 pm

Well, I can't speak for the women there, they are pretty husky, but man, you just have to go to a Packer game one time in your life at Lambeau.   you have to see Lambeau, and if you make a weekend out of it, you need to go Saturday and take a tour.  Then, during tailgates, you won't find a friendlier group of people.  From the houses you park in their yards to the regular tailgates in the lot.  It's great.  Loved going to Cincinatti the day after the MSU OSU game in Indianapolis.   Cincy had great little bars and was very friendly too.  But Lambeau is really the best stadium I've ever watched a game at and tailgated.   Worth your effort if you haven't been.  But Yeah, body types aren't great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:39 pm

tGreenWay wrote:In the process of choosing a new NFL team to cheer for, I've eliminated the Packers from contention. Too much familiarity with them from being in the same division as the Lions. Plus, I just can't get past those cheesehead hats. Redonk.

Join the LA Rams fan group. Witness the birth of the next great running back, Todd Gurley.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:50 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
When you badmouth fat football fans, you're badmouthing Merica'.  I don't tolerate no stinking commie liberals badmouthing this great nation. This is Merica' dammit!  The fans are fat everywhere!  We got tailgating to do.  If you're too good to tailgate and get fat then you can move out of Merica' cause you're just a damn liberal commie hater.  Tailgating was part of Merica' from the start.  How do you think we populated this here country?  Tailgating, that's how!  Those covered wagons were the RVs of their time and those settlers tailgated the fuck out of them all over this great land.  So if you think I'm going to stand by and let you trash talk about Merica' you got another thing coming you pansy tailgate hating commie!

Packers look like shit 502811600  All right. All right. I get it. Calm down. Here, have a turkey leg. All better now?
How you gonna have Turkey without no stuffin', taters, and gravy?   JFC!  No wonder you aint got fat yet eatin all that healthy dark meat without no carbs.  You one of them Atkins people?  I'll bet you're a stinkin Atkins liberal.  You just can't resist tryin' to control what I eat.  I AIN'T NO PANSY ASS GUBMINT LOVIN LOSER, I'LL EAT WHAT I WANT DAMMIT!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:In the process of choosing a new NFL team to cheer for, I've eliminated the Packers from contention. Too much familiarity with them from being in the same division as the Lions. Plus, I just can't get past those cheesehead hats. Redonk.

Join the LA Rams fan group. Witness the birth of the next great running back, Todd Gurley.

Packers look like shit 502811600 I'm too fat and ugly to be a part of any LA group. Besides, with my luck as an NFL fan, my wish to have the Lions run out of Detroit would probably end with them relocating to the City of Angels.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Packers look like shit 502811600  All right. All right. I get it. Calm down. Here, have a turkey leg. All better now?
How you gonna have Turkey without no stuffin', taters, and gravy?   JFC!  No wonder you aint got fat yet eatin all that healthy dark meat without no carbs.  You one of them Atkins people?  I'll bet you're a stinkin Atkins liberal.  You just can't resist tryin' to control what I eat.  I AIN'T NO PANSY ASS GUBMINT LOVIN LOSER, I'LL EAT WHAT I WANT DAMMIT!

May I steal a gubmint? My breath is pretty stanky right now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down