Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb?

+15
Death Roe
Mentalstate
NigelUno
tanfan!
steveschneider
Frank Ricard
WhiteBoyHatcher
MiamiSpartan
DWags
Gomer
LoneWolfSparty
tTito
Larry Kazamias
TrueGreenSpartan
Blanch32
19 posters

Go down

tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? Empty tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb?

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 08, 2014 3:39 pm

There's a certain subset that doesn't want us to post Anything negative about trcmb at all costs. Even want to take it to the gerousia. What do we call these people since they are basically sunshine blowers but only for t Rcmb?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? Empty Re: tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb?

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Thu May 08, 2014 3:40 pm

flower 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? Empty Re: tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb?

Post by Larry Kazamias Thu May 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Sweet, another blanch thread
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Thu May 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Trevorsia?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu May 08, 2014 4:25 pm

sunny tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? 3003718628 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 08, 2014 4:30 pm

tTito wrote:Trevorsia?

Hahahahh
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Thu May 08, 2014 4:42 pm

I would call them blanches. They are obviously the stupidest fucking things in the world.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu May 08, 2014 4:53 pm

blanch32 wrote:There's a certain subset that doesn't want us to post Anything negative about trcmb at all costs. Even want to take it to the gerousia. What do we call these people since they are basically sunshine blowers but only for t Rcmb?

Are you capable of an original thought?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu May 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Why do you need Tanny to come up with a name? Not really a sign of a premium poster if you need to rely on others. I doubt you realize it, but you've essentially admitted that you know that you aren't as important as you like to pretend.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu May 08, 2014 5:31 pm

blanch is perilously close to being so fucking annoying that he gets the ignore hammer. It's reserved for only the most irritating imebeciles on the intertron - the worst of the worst, if you will.

blanch let the content evolve. The more you make it about you, the worse off this place will be. If you want this place to survive, heed this simple yet eloquent advice. Kindly shut the **** up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Thu May 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Deli ham slices on toasted rye, with swiss chesse, onion and mustard is one of the best sandwiches I've ever concocted.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu May 08, 2014 5:34 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:blanch is perilously close to being so fucking annoying that he gets the ignore hammer. It's reserved for only the most irritating imebeciles on the intertron - the worst of the worst, if you will.

blanch let the content evolve. The more you make it about you, the worse off this place will be. If you want this place to survive, heed this simple yet eloquent advice. Kindly shut the **** up.

Clap hands. I'm on mobile
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu May 08, 2014 5:45 pm

The Red Cedar Boner Board
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu May 08, 2014 6:14 pm

blanch32 wrote:There's a certain subset that doesn't want us to post Anything negative about trcmb at all costs. Even want to take it to the gerousia. What do we call these people since they are basically sunshine blowers but only for t Rcmb?

Our bitches.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 08, 2014 6:19 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Why do you need Tanny to come up with a name?  Not really a sign of a premium poster if you need to rely on others.  I doubt you realize it, but you've essentially admitted that you know that you aren't as important as you like to pretend.

You have it all wrong. As a preminum you need to know your skill set, and limitations. My strengths are obvious. One of tanner's coming up w/ great catchy nicknames. Therefore, I outsource this operation to him....with authority like Boss!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 08, 2014 6:20 pm

DWags wrote:

Are you capable of an original thought?

Sincerely,

Master (insert whatever Nickname Tanner comes up w/)
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:blanch is perilously close to being so fucking annoying that he gets the ignore hammer. It's reserved for only the most irritating imebeciles on the intertron - the worst of the worst, if you will.

The ignore hammer? Is that all the t-clique can do when they are are seperated from the pack??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 pm

blanch32 wrote:

You have it all wrong.  As a preminum you need to know your skill set, and limitations.  My strengths are obvious.  One of tanner's coming up w/ great catchy nicknames.  Therefore, I outsource this operation to him....with authority like Boss!

I was trying to think of your strengths, and I'm a little stumped. Could you help me out with a few?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 pm

NigelUno wrote:

I was trying to think of your strengths, and I'm a little stumped.  Could you help me out with a few?

Webmaster's everywhere call me "Rush Hour" cause I drive traffic.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu May 08, 2014 6:37 pm

blanch32 wrote:

I think Trevor called you "Good Riddance". Is that a synonym for "Rush Hour"?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate Thu May 08, 2014 6:54 pm

The funniest part about this attention whoring is that he thinks Tanner actually likes him.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu May 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Blanch's unhealthy obsession with the old board/RCMB in general is really detracting from this place's value.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth Thu May 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Why does it bother you so much? The RCMB was fine, it was the absolute clusterfuck of an update rolled out by 247 that pissed a lot of people off.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Thu May 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Tanner,

Will you teach me stuff and pretend I'm cool please ?

What should I say and think ?

Lmao. Sack up, blanch. Be a man. Have your own thing to say without validation from an albeit superior poster and landowner.

DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu May 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Is this 5 st8 posts about me? Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 pm

blanch32 wrote:Is this 5 st8 posts about me?  Lol

five state?
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:05 am

I love your threads  tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? 969504605 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:06 am

blanch32 wrote:

This board would be screwed without us  tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? 3493939353 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 09, 2014 5:49 am

Spartandawgs is blanche's little bitch like blanch is Tanner's little bitch.

That's cute.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth Fri May 09, 2014 5:56 am

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

This board would be screwed without us  tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? 3493939353 

Let's test that theory. You and blanch stop posting, and we'll see if the board dies.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri May 09, 2014 7:45 am

steveschneider wrote:The Red Cedar Boner Board

I think I figured it out: bonar blowars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSULordyoda Fri May 09, 2014 8:24 am

Death Roe wrote:Blanch's unhealthy obsession with the old board/RCMB in general is really detracting from this place's value.

Amen...every thread he starts relates to bitching about the RCMB. It's obvious his butthurt hasn't gone away.
MSULordyoda
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 8:29 am

MSULordyoda wrote:

Amen...every thread he starts relates to bitching about the RCMB.  It's obvious his butthurt hasn't gone away.

tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? 3557613862 tanner: what do we call t sunshine blowers for Rcmb? 3836498553 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down