Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

+30
InTenSity
WCSparty
Jake from State Farm
DroppedByADime
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
y2kMgrad
DWags
Giant Moose
Stoops21
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AMwood
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
NigelUno
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
34 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-13, 01:34

InTenSity wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

It's a fairly straight forward leading question. See, if he thinks he actually needs legitimate mental help, then maybe he shouldn't be such a dick and exacerbate the problem.
I hate you so much. I hope you jump into a deep pool feet first and bruise your heel.

Damn, dude. That's cold. Take it down a notch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by Stoops21 2015-11-13, 08:14

The fact he can't get you're correct or answer Duffy Munn is really starting to eat at me. I thought he wasn't coming back?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-13, 09:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Or this, but I think I found one of his strippers.
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 WP5wJS7

That chick is kind of sexy for a bigger girl. I've fucking destroy that blubbery bimbo.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-13, 11:10

Pretty sure I got this figured out and now I feel bad. The kid was more than likely a make a wish foundation recipient. Kid just wanted to see a few of the nicer things low level ballers might have. A 26ft crabbing boat, 5-10 year old Lexus, a few knock off cigars, and a mangy mutt. My apologies dude. Get well soon.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-13, 11:12

kingstonlake wrote:Pretty sure I got this figured out and now I feel bad. The kid was more than likely a make a wish foundation recipient. Kid just wanted to see a few of the nicer things low level ballers might have. A 26ft crabbing boat, 5-10 year old Lexus, a few knock off cigars, and a mangy mutt. My apologies dude. Get well soon.
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-13, 15:20

kingstonlake wrote:Pretty sure I got this figured out and now I feel bad. The kid was more than likely a make a wish foundation recipient. Kid just wanted to see a few of the nicer things low level ballers might have. A 26ft crabbing boat, 5-10 year old Lexus, a few knock off cigars, and a mangy mutt. My apologies dude. Get well soon.

Why would you make fun of people with Cancer or draw them into this? You obviously have never had cancer affect some one in your life. I hope you can pull out of the depression your currently in and stop projecting your life onto me. Good luck, it can be done with lots of work. I only hope the best for fellow Spartans. Some of you are really fucked up in the head. Get better.

-SD265

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-13, 19:01

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Why would you make fun of people with Cancer or draw them into this? You obviously have never had cancer affect some one in your life. I hope you can pull out of the depression your currently in and stop projecting your life onto me. Good luck, it can be done with lots of work. I only hope the best for fellow Spartans. Some of you are really fucked up in the head. Get better.

-SD265

I win.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 02:33

duffy munn wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Not even close.

And the chick is wearing a wedding ring.

Those don't look like palm trees in the backround.

You really spend too much time stalking your enemies muffy. I think your depressed dude. Ross is so blatantly trolling you nerds he's not even attempting to cover it up and yet you dweebs go out of your way to dissect every post to reveal what's blatantly obvious.  Good god he owns you fools.  
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-11-15, 02:34

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Not even close.

You really spend too much time stalking your enemies muffy. I think your depressed dude. Ross is so blatantly trolling you nerds he's not even attempting to cover it up and yet you dweebs go out of your way to dissect every post to reveal what's blatantly obvious. Good god he owns you fools.

I hate you bitch.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 02:37

Heat Miser wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I hate you bitch.

You pimp out your wife at the Miami wife swap clubs this weekend?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 02:37

Miser the cockhold. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-11-15, 02:42

Tanfan! wrote:Miser the cockhold. Lol

You dumb fuck. I don't give a shit about you. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 502811600
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-15, 02:53

Bottom feeder.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-15, 08:43

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

You really spend too much time stalking your enemies muffy. I think your depressed dude. Ross is so blatantly trolling you nerds he's not even attempting to cover it up and yet you dweebs go out of your way to dissect every post to reveal what's blatantly obvious.  Good god he owns you fools.  

(He says...as he stalks duffy at 2:30 in the morning)

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 08:55

Heat Miser wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Miser the cockhold. Lol

You dumb fuck. I don't give a shit about you. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 502811600

I wasnt trying to engage you. It was a rhetorical question specifically calculated to insult you.  But you knew that.  Lol. Dumb fuck.

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2015-11-15, 09:02; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 09:01

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Speaking of depression. Here's our favorite bipolar manic depressive social misfit with no friends who spends most of his day stalking his enemies looking for that tidbit of information he can use two three years later to get his gotcha moment. The self esteem is rooted in somehow winning in the daily fights he engages in. Most just ignore this obtuse fuck. Today is my once in a blue moon flAme just to send him into a frenzy like I always do.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-15, 09:09

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Speaking of depression. Here's our favorite bipolar manic depressive social misfit with no friends who spends most of his day stalking his enemies looking for that tidbit of information he can use two three years later to get his gotcha moment. The self esteem is rooted in somehow winning in the daily fights he engages in. Most just ignore this obtuse fuck. Today is my once in a blue moon flAme just to send him into a frenzy like I always do.

Today is the day? That is awesome.

Thank God you're back. Too boring on the other board for you? It's cool. We can kick your ass around over here for awhile. Then, you'll leave...again.

But, while you're here...jump in some threads with Vlad and The Dude. You guys seem to have a lot in common.

The Chicken Little Dipshit Trifecta (it's a breakoff entity from the Gerontes).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-15, 09:41

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hi buddy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-15, 09:50

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Thank God you're back. Too boring on the other board for you? It's cool. We can kick your ass around over here for awhile. Then, you'll leave...again.

But, while you're here...jump in some threads with Vlad and The Dude. You guys seem to have a lot in common.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa there Nigel. What's this we stuff? Don't go trying to speak for the rest of the board. You and Duffy are the only two that seem to care about Tanfan. The rest of us don't care. Don't go trying to rope me into this.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-11-15, 09:52

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCNynpOnWkskCFYMtJgodEccEMw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fizismile.com%2F2009%2F04%2F17%2Fzimbabwean_billionaires_30_photos

spartandawg's stack of cash
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-15, 09:54

NigelUno wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa there Nigel. What's this we stuff? Don't go trying to speak for the rest of the board. You and Duffy are the only two that seem to care about Tanfan. The rest of us don't care. Don't go trying to rope me into this.

I actually like Tanfan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 10:41

NigelUno wrote:

cheers cheers Perfect fucking response! Well done.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 10:42

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Speaking of depression.  Here's our favorite bipolar manic depressive social misfit with no friends who spends most of his day stalking his enemies looking for that tidbit of information he can use two three years later to get his gotcha moment. The self esteem is rooted in somehow winning in the daily fights he engages in.  Most just ignore this obtuse fuck.  Today is my once in a blue moon flAme just to send him into a frenzy like I always do.

Today is the day?  That is awesome.

Thank God you're back.  Too boring on the other board for you?  It's cool.  We can kick your ass around over here for awhile.  Then, you'll leave...again.

But, while you're here...jump in some threads with Vlad and The Dude.  You guys seem to have a lot in common.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 2943907172 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 1966794946  I win again. Love it. For the record, I never quit this board, I just come and go as I please. I do a lot of lurking to see if there is anything interesting to contribute. Most of the time, there isn't so I log off. But, when the time is right, I will strike. This was the perfect time to give you a jab and watch you go berserk per usual. Damn, like fish in a barrel with obtuse fucks like you.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-15, 10:44

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 2943907172 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 1966794946 I win again. Love it.

You won when you stalked duffy at 2:30 in the morning.

Congrats.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 10:46

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 2943907172 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 1966794946  I win again. Love it.

You won when you stalked duffy at 2:30 in the morning.  

Congrats.

Holy shit, you are on it dude. you just sit there laying in weight for me.  Too funny and so owned by me. The fact that you even care about the timing of my drunken posting is funny
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 10:48

Hey Nigel, how much did you contribute to the suffering kid by the way? Or did you at all?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-15, 10:50

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Today is the day?  That is awesome.

Thank God you're back.  Too boring on the other board for you?  It's cool.  We can kick your ass around over here for awhile.  Then, you'll leave...again.

But, while you're here...jump in some threads with Vlad and The Dude.  You guys seem to have a lot in common.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 2943907172 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 1966794946  I win again. Love it. For the record, I never quit this board, I just come and go as I please. I do a lot of lurking to see if there is anything interesting to contribute. Most of the time, there isn't so I log off. But, when the time is right, I will strike. This was the perfect time to give you a jab and watch you go berserk per usual. Damn, like fish in a barrel with obtuse fucks like you.

The perfect time to strike was to explain that not only was Ross trolling, but he was blatantly trolling?

Thank God for your keen insight.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 10:58

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

The perfect time to strike was to explain that not only was Ross trolling, but he was blatantly trolling?

Yes, this thread exemplifies how much work you put into defeating those you don't like. You research whatever the kid posts to try to debunk what is blatantly an obvious sham. That's the sign of a mentally disturbed person. You do it to all of your enemies. That's why I laugh at you so much. A social misfit has a difficult time reading through the lines and getting the joke. I think you have Aspergers. You never get the joke and get offended easily. You seek validation through attacking those you don't like. It's text book, bro, text book. Did you get slammed into the locker once too many times in high school? Is that why you try way to hard to fit in? Look at guys like Dwags. They laugh this shit off all the time. Why? because Dwags is normal, so is tTy and White boy Hatcher. Normal funny dudes. They don't their panties in a bunch like you do. I just like to tweak you every now and then because I am a sadistic fuck.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 11:03

Let me take this one step further, nigel. In High School I was a skinny short little twerp. As a Freshman the juniors and seniors would give me shit for being so little. So, I learned that the best way to handle a bully is to laugh at myself and go along with it. Next thing you know, the bulling stopped. Then, the bullies asked me to hang out with them cause we could all laugh at ourselves. I don't think you ever learned that aspect of human interaction. You will see me ridiculing myself on these boards all the time. Self aggrandizement followed by self deprecation.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-15, 11:12

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes, this thread exemplifies how much work you put into defeating those you don't like. You research whatever the kid posts to try to debunk what is blatantly an obvious sham...

Wait. It was an obvious sham? As I said, thank God for your keen insight.

When did you figure it out? From the very beginning? You are a smart cookie. I spent countless hours of research, and you knew all along?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-11-15, 11:24

Tanfan! wrote:Let me take this one step further, nigel. In High School I was a skinny short little twerp.  As a Freshman the juniors and seniors would give me shit for being so little.
Is that why you decided to bulk up?

Welcome back.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-15, 12:10

They are best friends, its so adorable. They know exactly what time I shower. AWWWWW

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 Img_0110
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-15, 12:12

Gomer wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Let me take this one step further, nigel. In High School I was a skinny short little twerp.  As a Freshman the juniors and seniors would give me shit for being so little.

So, he wasn't the leader of the tennis gang, he got picked on by the tennis gang.

Now, it all makes sense.

Welcome back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2015-11-15, 12:32

If someone did a book about this thread, it would be a coloring book. Coloring by numbers. And it would be 1 page long. And probably have a donkey somewhere it in.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-15, 14:36

Tanfan! wrote:Let me take this one step further, nigel. In High School I was a skinny short little twerp. As a Freshman the juniors and seniors would give me shit for being so little. So, I learned that the best way to handle a bully is to laugh at myself and go along with it. Next thing you know, the bulling stopped. Then, the bullies asked me to hang out with them cause we could all laugh at ourselves. I don't think you ever learned that aspect of human interaction. You will see me ridiculing myself on these boards all the time. Self aggrandizement followed by self deprecation.

You band geeks were easy pickings.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-15, 14:39

Mentalstate wrote:If someone did a book about this thread, it would be a coloring book. Coloring by numbers. And it would be 1 page long. And probably have a donkey somewhere it in.

I prefer to think of it more as the Spot Things Hiding in Plain Sight page in Highlights.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2015-11-15, 14:50

This thread is why I need to come here more
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-11-15, 15:56

Gomer wrote:

Welcome back.

I was close to six feet by the time I was a senior. I then became the bully and pushed Nigel into his locker for his lunch money.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-11-24, 19:09

Just in case anyone has forgotten how full of shit you are (and the you wouldn't help a kid out):

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:
The red eye you said you changed to left at 2:30 in the morning.  You were posting at that very moment about how you had to get up early in the morning for your flight.  

Were you flying in a DeLorean?  

Maybe I was lying to you about when I was flying back. U ever think about that?
There we have it folks.  He admits he's lying.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 992749028 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 328670334 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 3493939353 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 502811600 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 12 1486952199
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next