Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lions and browns still idiot

+6
TrueGreenSpartan
NigelUno
DWags
Bill Cain
Danny Tanner
Blanch32
10 posters

Go down

lions and browns still idiot Empty lions and browns still idiot

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-08, 22:54

How anyone can be fans of theirs is beyond me
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

lions and browns still idiot Empty Re: lions and browns still idiot

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-05-08, 23:06

How anyone can make rational coherent meaning of this thread title is beyond me.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2014-05-08, 23:24

lions and browns still idiot 502811600 Lions fans are absolutely pathetic.

Why do you people even still care?

Stop showing up to the games. Stop watching the games. Maybe then and only then will the ownership do anything to improve the squad when it finally hurts them in their wallets. I don't know how some of you complain about sunshine blowers in regards to MSU yet every weekend you accept mediocrity by shilling your attention and money to that awful team called the Detroit Lions.

There's absolutely nothing honorable about supporting a team in Detroit just because it's in Detroit. You have no affiliation with the organization. Only good organizations and quality teams deserve a fanbase. Shitty teams and organizations do not. When I invest in a company I do not invest in shitty organizations, I only invest in quality organizations.

But judging on the mongoloids I see at Ford Field I can finally see why you accept them.

Mediocrity accepts mediocrity.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-08, 23:38

Bill Cain wrote:lions and browns still idiot 502811600 Lions fans are absolutely pathetic.

Stop showing up to the games. Stop watching the games. Maybe then and only then will the ownership do anything to improve the squad when it finally hurts them in their wallets. I don't know how some of you complain about sunshine blowers in regards to MSU yet every weekend you accept mediocrity by shilling your attention and money to that awful team called the Detroit Lions.

There's absolutely nothing honorable about supporting a team in Detroit just because it's in Detroit. You have no affiliation with the organization. Only good organizations and quality teams deserve a fanbase. Shitty teams and organizations do not. When I invest in a company I do not invest in shitty organizations, I only invest in quality organizations.

But judging on the mongoloids I see at Ford Field I can finally see why you accept them.

You seem like you're more addicted to the lions then the people that bitch about em. Your soul is empty because you can't shake your love for that train wreck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-09, 08:32

Clicky for Sports Science on Ebron
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-09, 08:35

The Browns also fleeced the Bills for another #1 pick:

Buffalo Bills: Acquire pick No. 4 in 2014 from Cleveland.
-- At No. 4, Buffalo selects Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson.

Cleveland Browns: Acquire pick No. 9 in 2014, Buffalo's 2015 first-round pick and 2015 fourth-round pick.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-09, 08:46

Bill Cain wrote:lions and browns still idiot 502811600 Lions fans are absolutely pathetic.

With profit sharing in the NFL, it really doesn't matter if people show up for the game or not lions and browns still idiot 2599972566 the Ford's will still rake in the $$$$
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-09, 08:53

blanch32 wrote:How any one can be a fans of theres is beyond me

Fixed it four you.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-09, 09:08

NigelUno wrote:The Browns also fleeced the Bills for another #1 pick:

Buffalo Bills: Acquire pick No. 4 in 2014 from Cleveland.
-- At No. 4, Buffalo selects Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson.

Cleveland Browns: Acquire pick No. 9 in 2014, Buffalo's 2015 first-round pick and 2015 fourth-round pick.

Bills gave up way too much last night.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-05-09, 09:09

blanch32 wrote:How anyone can be fans of theirs is beyond me

I will always be a fan of theirs. I am older than virtually anyone on this board and I remember the 5-0 playoff loss to Dallas, the 63 yard field goal that killed us against New Orleans and the day that Chuck Hughes died. That was all stuff from the late sixties and early seventies, but I was 11 or 12 and there was nothing more important than the Lions, Tigers and Pistons. I became a Red Wing fan later in life after watching some friends play hockey.

I get that they are not well run, I understand the limits of ownership but I am loyal to those teams, I will always be loyal to these teams and I could give a rip that you don't understand.

I used to get asked the same thing about the Spartans, who I have followed for just as long, but not anymore. It is never over.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-09, 09:11

Turtleneck wrote:

Bills gave up way too much last night.

Somebody else must have been offering a similar deal. I'd guess the Falcons were trying to move up also.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Macks 2014-05-09, 11:05

Bills gave up waaay too much for Watkins.

I think the Browns did some great movement, although I didn't particularly like their picks. I personally think Gilbert will be a bust but if he turns out good then they have a solid CB tandem for the next several years. Manziel is meh to me, but they got him at like #22 so that's hardly the worst thing that could have happened.
Macks
Macks
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down