Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling

2 posters

Go down

Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling Empty Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 17:37

Some good stuff here. "If you need me to go out there, I still got 2 years eligibility left." Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling 502811600

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling Empty Re: Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 18:07

SpartanInNH wrote:Some good stuff here. "If you need me to go out there, I still got 2 years eligibility left." Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling 502811600

The Terrell block vs scUM referenced in that interview.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling Empty Re: Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-22, 20:14

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Some good stuff here. "If you need me to go out there, I still got 2 years eligibility left." Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling 502811600

The Terrell block vs scUM referenced in that interview.

Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling 502811600 Yeah. Said he was insulted that they put a wide receiver on him. Plaxico talks about O$U and scUM on The Drive with Jack Ebling 502811600

Never insult Plax.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 07:47

did he managed not to discharge a gun during the interview?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down