Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think there is such a thing as jihadist trolls baiting their terrorist buddies?

5 posters

Go down

Do you think there is such a thing as jihadist trolls baiting their terrorist buddies? Empty Do you think there is such a thing as jihadist trolls baiting their terrorist buddies?

Post by tGreenWay Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:23

"Hey Ahmed, I stoned your sister last night.... and she liked it!

"I think I'm giving up the jihad and moving to Nashville so I can be closer to Taylor Swift."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Do you think there is such a thing as jihadist trolls baiting their terrorist buddies? Empty Re: Do you think there is such a thing as jihadist trolls baiting their terrorist buddies?

Post by tGreenWay Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:25

"That's not blood on his prayer blanket! It's wine!"
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you think there is such a thing as jihadist trolls baiting their terrorist buddies? Empty Re: Do you think there is such a thing as jihadist trolls baiting their terrorist buddies?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:32

"I'm so certain that Ahmed is going to mess up this suicide bombing. I'm not even going to watch. I'm going to go out to dinner for sushi and watch it on my apple TV later instead."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:33

Muhammad Tanfan: "AQAP could kick ISIL's ass."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 13:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:"I'm so certain that Ahmed is going to mess up this suicide bombing. I'm not even going to watch. I'm going to go out to dinner for sushi and watch it on my apple TV later instead."

Do you think there is such a thing as jihadist trolls baiting their terrorist buddies? 502811600 Seems like we were both thinking of Tanner at the same time. He wins.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 16:55

Ayman, I don't see the big deal about putting the Prophet Muhammad in cartoons. I mean, come on!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:13

tGreenWay wrote:"Hey Ahmed, I stoned your sister last night.....and she liked it!

"I think I'm giving up the jihad and moving to Nashville so I can be closer to Taylor Swift."

You forgot "thanks, I'll be here all week, try the bacon".
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:"Hey Ahmed, I stoned your sister last night.....and she liked it!

You forgot "thanks, I'll be here all week, try the bacon".

"... and remember not to behead your waitress and bartender."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:50

After I blew up that old lady in the coffee shop I smoked a cohiba and fucked 33 of the 72 virgins we're all promised. I win
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 18:12

"Rayyan doesn't need 72 virgins. He's already had sex with 72 camels."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down