Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.

+8
NigelUno
Blanch32
tTy
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.  Empty Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.

Post by DWags Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:02

Congratulatory and happy but pretty focused. He was on 105.1
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.  Empty Re: Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:10

Bigger goals ahead
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.  Empty Re: Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.

Post by DWags Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bigger goals ahead

Makes me less nervous. But still nervous about this weekend
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:19

I know I wasn't focused or subdued.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:47

Tim Wakefield wrote:I know I wasn't focused or subdued.

Me either. And I was watching it with my 78 year old mom and 15 year old daughter. I used the f bomb in front of two people I've never used it in front of before.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:54

DWags wrote:

Me either. And I was watching it with my 78 year old mom and 15 year old daughter. I used the f bomb in front of two people I've never used it in front of before.

After Kings whiffed on the punt reception? Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.  1362440668
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 17:56

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

After Kings whiffed on the punt reception? Jason Strayhorn says locker room after OSU was pretty subdued.  1362440668

No it was "FUCK YEAH" when he kicked it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 18:01

Did you fix the sink?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 19:11

I used the Windmill Arm Crank 479 times in front of my kids. Never done that before. Not proud.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 19:20

tTy wrote:I used the Windmill Arm Crank 479 times in front of my kids. Never done that before. Not proud.

I was just happy I didn't yell "how does our dick taste urban?" In front of the mom and kid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 19:41

DWags wrote:

......sooooooo pussy whipped. I was cussing inside the womb
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 19:44

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:I used the Windmill Arm Crank 479 times in front of my kids. Never done that before. Not proud.

I was just happy I didn't yell "how does our dick taste urban?" In front of the mom and kid.

Bc you didn't want to hear the discussion between your daughter and ma?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 20:03

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

......sooooooo pussy whipped. I was cussing inside the womb

em, whatever. I got nothing. You're obviously the better man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 20:23

DWags wrote:

Ha. I used the f bomb in front of my mother in law at the end of the Nebraska game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 20:26

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Ha. I used the f bomb in front of my mother in law at the end of the Nebraska game.

Pics of MIL.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 22:43

I was fired up for a 10-15 minutes, but then was mostly content, rather than excited. Content that we showed that we were capable of playing defensively like I knew we could. That we could run like I knew we could. But rather than giddy excitement, I thought about how this was just the first step. In terms of this season, that win gets wiped out if we lose to PSU. We made it to the Sweet 16, but there are such bigger goals ahead. There's suddenly a new "Biggest Game of the Season" on the schedule now and it takes place Saturday against PSU.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Mon 23 Nov 2015 - 22:44

Actually, I was far happier -- had perma-grin for days -- after the scUM win.

Love beating Urban, and always glad to knock his ass out of contention, but it really ... wasn't anything compared to JWJ.

Sorry, tTy, keep on windmilling though.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 8:16

This gets me pumped up.

The team is laser-focused now on making that playoff...I think before the Nebraska loss, we were having trouble with the pressure of being undefeated and as shitty as that loss was, I think it took some relief off this team and has helped them focus more as a result. Here's hoping it pays off and we win four in a row to end the season!
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 8:19

I was pretty subdued, as well..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down