Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP)

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

V.I.P Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP)

Post by Guest 2015-11-27, 12:40

I don't know about you guys but I would certainly jerk off over a Trump-Cruz ticket.  They both are extremely brilliant people who are very successful.  They don't racially divide the country and have actually achieved success in life without using Presidential fame as a way to make money (Obama, Both Clintons).  No way stupid liberals can beat a Trump-Cruz ticket, Conservatives will turn out in full force while all the poor liberals on food stamps don't bother voting.  Trump n Cruz are best friends and I see a bright future for this country.  GO GREEN

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/24/donald-trump-leads-iowa-ted-cruz-rising-poll/

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-11-27, 12:44; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP)

Post by Guest 2015-11-27, 12:43

Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 1401550746

Love Cruz, hate Trump. I couldn't vote for that ticket. Trump is a know nothing blowhard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP)

Post by Guest 2015-11-27, 12:45

LooseGoose wrote:Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 1401550746

Love Cruz, hate Trump.   I couldn't vote for that ticket.   Trump is a know nothing blowhard.

Yea I really like Cruz too (Wouldn't mind if he took top lead). He was on the Harvard or Princeton debate team.  He will destroy any liberals in a Presidential debate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-27, 12:58

Cruz is the most intellectually dishonest candidate on that stage, and he is an enormous coward.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-27, 12:58

Fuck Trump.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-27, 13:04

Turtleneck wrote:Cruz is the most intellectually dishonest candidate on that stage, and he is an enormous coward.

Why would you say that?

Let me give you some reasons to vote for Cruz....

Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Ted Cruz

5. Cruz is in but not of the system. The distinguished conservative scholar Robert P. George mentored him at Princeton and the flamboyant (but effective) liberal Alan Dershowitz taught him at Harvard Law School. Both agree he was the smartest student they ever had. An Ivy League education isn't important unless, of course, you don't have one: to run the United States, it helps to have dwelt in the belly of the beast. Cruz came through the elite university mill with his principles intact, and a keen understanding of the liberal mentality.

4. He's got real grit--call it fire in the belly, but Cruz wants to be president and wants us to want him to be president. Determination is a lot more important than charm, where Cruz won't win first prize. When it comes down to it, Americans don't want a charming president, but a smart, tough and decent one. Marco Rubio, the Establishment's last hope after Jeb Bush's belly-flop, is instantly recognizable as the tough-guy hero's cute younger brother. Either Cruz or Fiorina would fill out the ticket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-27, 13:33

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Cruz is the most intellectually dishonest candidate on that stage, and he is an enormous coward.

Why would  you say that?

Let me give you some reasons to vote for Cruz....

Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Ted Cruz

5. Cruz is in but not of the system. The distinguished conservative scholar Robert P. George mentored him at Princeton and the flamboyant (but effective) liberal Alan Dershowitz taught him at Harvard Law School. Both agree he was the smartest student they ever had. An Ivy League education isn't important unless, of course, you don't have one: to run the United States, it helps to have dwelt in the belly of the beast. Cruz came through the elite university mill with his principles intact, and a keen understanding of the liberal mentality.

4. He's got real grit--call it fire in the belly, but Cruz wants to be president and wants us to want him to be president. Determination is a lot more important than charm, where Cruz won't win first prize. When it comes down to it, Americans don't want a charming president, but a smart, tough and decent one. Marco Rubio, the Establishment's last hope after Jeb Bush's belly-flop, is instantly recognizable as the tough-guy hero's cute younger brother. Either Cruz or Fiorina would fill out the ticket.

Because he is a fraud. In the aftermath of the Obergefell v. Hodges, I saw what I feel are his true colors. Cruz is very intelligent, and he knows that democracy does not trump the Constitution. When the people of a state make a democratic decision adverse to the rights of citizens protected by the 14th Amendment of the Constitution, the Constitution wins. Cruz does not have the courage to say what he really thinks...that same sex couples should not be allowed to marry...so he hides behind an outdated reading of the Constitution. Apparently, Cruz thinks the 14th Amendment was limited to freed slaves. Cruz does not stand for freedom. Cruz simply wants to impose his non-secular values on society. That is not freedom. Behind his fiery rhetoric and unwillingness to compromise is an intellectually dishonest and cowardly man who stands opposed to our natural rights. Ted Cruz is not a savior. Ted Cruz is all about Ted Cruz and nothing more.

Also, #9 on the list you linked is dead wrong. He is a foreign policy lightweight. When it comes to foreign policy, he is anything but impressive.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-27, 14:04

Turtleneck wrote:Also, #9 on the list you linked is dead wrong. He is a foreign policy lightweight. When it comes to foreign policy, he is anything but impressive.

I love you anyway man. But if you think the alternative (Hillary) is better on foreign policy you're delusional. She does have a track record for us to assess - failure heaped upon lies about her failures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-27, 14:09

I am always confused about what is and is not a straw man. But inserting Hillary and implying I think she is better is a straw man...I think.

Edit: I mean straw woman. No sexism.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-11-28, 23:24

Turtleneck wrote:I am always confused about what is and is not a straw man. But inserting Hillary and implying I think she is better is a straw man...I think.

Edit: I mean straw woman. No sexism.

Too late you fucking shitlord CIS scum. Take your micro aggression elsewhere. Right after you check your white privilege.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-02, 08:27

great news for Democrats - it's really starting to look like Trump could get the nomination.. Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600 Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-08, 12:56

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/8/9866726/ted-cruz-electability
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-08, 13:42

Republicans #tedcruz #trump. Look at the polls comparing them to Hillary nationally or sanders you liberals
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-08, 14:25

Stick to the baller routine. Over your head in these threads.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-08, 18:11

Turtleneck wrote:Stick to the baller routine. Over your head in these threads.

So your saying Hillary is dominating the National Polls verse any number of Republican contenders? So your saying liberals don't turn out to vote compared to conservatives? Stick to the meat grinder board, this shit is way over your head. I could win a debate with you on politics any day in the tswill chat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-08, 18:35

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Stick to the baller routine. Over your head in these threads.

So your saying Hillary is dominating the National Polls verse any number of Republican contenders? So your saying liberals don't turn out to vote compared to conservatives? Stick to the meat grinder board, this shit is way over your head. I could win a debate with you on politics any day in the tswill chat.

I'm only saying that you're a bit on an oxygen thief.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2015-12-12, 12:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:great news for Democrats - it's really starting to look like Trump could get the nomination.. Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600 Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 1486952199

Just remember Bob, that he wants to keep all Mulisms out of the country and keep tabs on the rest. Plus a majority of his supporters took to the airways and are ok for putting current ones in this country in camps.

However, however they are for limited government.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 09:27

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:great news for Democrats - it's really starting to look like Trump could get the nomination.. Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600 Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 1486952199

Just remember Bob, that he wants to keep all Mulisms out of the country and keep tabs on the rest. Plus a majority of his supporters took to the airways and are ok for putting current ones in this country in camps.

if it weren't true, it would be funny.

what the heck - it's still funny.. Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600 Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600 Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2015-12-14, 09:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

if it weren't true, it would be funny.

what the heck - it's still funny.. Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600 Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600 Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600

That whole Big Tent party thing lasted a whole minute and a half.

msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-21, 09:10

LooseGoose wrote:Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 1401550746

Love Cruz, hate Trump. I couldn't vote for that ticket. Trump is a know nothing blowhard.

Guys, before Trump won the nomination, he was a "know nothing blowhard."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-26, 14:27

Bump
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-03, 10:39

Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 8wCkXG
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-03, 10:42

Donald Trump regains lead in Iowa and Cruz second (Would be an orgasmic combination for President and VP) 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-08, 12:54

Trump is a know nothing blowhard guys. Oh, wait, that was in 2015.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-08-08, 18:10

Turtleneck wrote:Trump is a know nothing blowhard guys. Oh, wait, that was in 2015.

And most of 2016.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-08, 18:49

Turtleneck wrote:Trump is a know nothing blowhard guys. Oh, wait, that was in 2015.

Has he proven otherwise to change someone's opinion?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-19, 12:26

Bump for another episode of "I hated him before I loved him."

Tonight's episode is brought to you by LooseGoose Pie Company. Each pie is sprinkled with faux patriotism and a misunderstanding of the founding. Truly the best pies money can buy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down