Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached

+13
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Wally Fairway
WhiteBoyHatcher
Vlad
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached

Post by Rocinante 02/12/15, 10:55 pm

I don't think honor is a requirement for holding office.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 02/12/15, 10:58 pm

Rocinante wrote:I don't think honor is a requirement for holding office.

It's actually frowned upon here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 02/12/15, 11:01 pm

Can someone tell me why we're all mad? I missed the whole day today. I'm a bad swiller. I'm sorry. But if there is anyone that likes to get mad at the establishment for no reason, it's me. I'm in.

#handsupdontban
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 02/12/15, 11:04 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can someone tell me why we're all mad? I missed the whole day today. I'm a bad swiller. I'm sorry. But if there is anyone that likes to get mad at the establishment for no reason, it's me. I'm in.

#handsupdontban

It's this fuckin' Geronte privilege man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 02/12/15, 11:09 pm

You should check your gerontology privilege.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 02/12/15, 11:10 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can someone tell me why we're all mad? I missed the whole day today. I'm a bad swiller. I'm sorry. But if there is anyone that likes to get mad at the establishment for no reason, it's me. I'm in.

#handsupdontban

I eviscerated Vlad. He mad.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 02/12/15, 11:15 pm

NigelUno wrote:

#handsupdontban

How? Why? Which thread?

I mean, I want to root against you due to your tremendous swill power. To start polls and stuff. But I could be persuaded.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 02/12/15, 11:35 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

How? Why? Which thread?

I mean, I want to root against you due to your tremendous swill power. To start polls and stuff. But I could be persuaded.

How? With words.
Why? Because I can.
Which thread? All of them.

P.S. I tried to quit once, but SeeRock said no one else could handle the tremendous power so I couldn't quit. Or he never responded...I can't remember.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 02/12/15, 11:38 pm

NigelUno wrote:

How? Why? Which thread?

How? With words.
Why? Because I can.

P.S. I tried to quit once, but SeeRock said no one else could handle the tremendous power so I couldn't quit. Or he never responded...I can't remember.

I don't think he responded. I'll take over your power if you like. The Travisfication of the board will be complete.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 02/12/15, 11:50 pm

NigelUno wrote:

How? With words.
Why? Because I can.

I don't think he responded. I'll take over your power if you like. The Travisfication of the board will be complete.

Sure.

Get the Co9 to confirm.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 02/12/15, 11:57 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Sure.

Get the Co9 to confirm.

The first thing I'm going to do is disband the co9. Is that a good start?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 03/12/15, 12:07 am

NigelUno wrote:

Sure.

Get the Co9 to confirm.

Sure.

Get the Co9 to confirm.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/12/15, 03:46 am

NigelUno wrote:

Sure.

Get the Co9 to confirm.

Buuuuuullllllshit you are. I haven't been seated on the Co9 yet, and that thing ain't going away before I'm able to sit my ass in one of those comfy, form-fitting Co9 chairs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2