Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louisville @ MSU Hoops 7:15pm ET on ESPN

+12
DWags
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
SeeRockCity
GRR Spartan
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
The_Dude
Giant Moose
Death Roe
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Louisville @ MSU Hoops 7:15pm ET on ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Louisville @ MSU Hoops 7:15pm ET on ESPN

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-03, 13:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

No, Bob. MSU did not play well.
Delaney?

The only goon last night that I noticed was Dan Dakich.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2015-12-03, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Louisville @ MSU Hoops 7:15pm ET on ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Louisville @ MSU Hoops 7:15pm ET on ESPN

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-03, 13:09

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Delaney?

The only goon last night that I noticed last night was Dan Dakich.
is he one of the officials?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2015-12-03, 13:12

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

No, Bob. MSU did not play well.

The only thing that has me scratching my head is on Sunday the ref crew was calling every bit of contact.

Last night they were allowing a ton of contact.

It was like two different set of rules were allowed both nights. I'm not complaining about any calls in particular, just that based on those two TV viewings I can't tell which ref crew was calling the game more accurately.

The two crews were polar opposites of eachother.

Agreed but if I had to choose, I'd rather have the refs from the Louisville game. The game was physical but never out of hand, not a lot of ticky tack calls and great game flow IMO.

AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-03, 13:26

AnomanderRake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The only thing that has me scratching my head is on Sunday the ref crew was calling every bit of contact.

It was like two different set of rules were allowed both nights. I'm not complaining about any calls in particular, just that based on those two TV viewings I can't tell which ref crew was calling the game more accurately.

Agreed but if I had to choose, I'd rather have the refs from the Louisville game. The game was physical but never out of hand, not a lot of ticky tack calls and great game flow IMO.

It only took Izzo to bitch about them for about the first 6 minutes of the game Louisville @ MSU Hoops 7:15pm ET on ESPN - Page 3 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-03, 13:33

AnomanderRake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I agree with you, I definitely prefer to watch a more physical style of game. It's just kind of crazy that you can have a completely different styles of how the game is called.

Perhaps the players aren't the only ones having a tough time adjusting to the new rules.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3