Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?

+18
Code_Warrior
AMwood
tGreenWay
Rocinante
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
Gomer
GRR Spartan
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
Ass Dan
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
duffy munn
xsanguine
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  Empty Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 08:45 am

God knows the rcmb rarely if ever got laid, so hook up stories were killed in like 2009, but what's our deal? Recently, a number of posters made it seem that is frowned upon, and we should only tell cute kid stories and bitch about our wives
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  Empty Re: Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 03/12/15, 08:49 am

No one cares.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  Empty Re: Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 03/12/15, 08:53 am

You looking to fingerblast me Blanch?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 03/12/15, 08:55 am

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 03/12/15, 09:00 am

Blanch32 wrote:God knows the rcmb rarely if ever got laid, so hook up stories were killed in like 2009, but what's our deal? Recently, a number of posters made it seem that is frowned upon, and we should only tell cute kid stories and bitch about our wives

I thought you were engaged to an 18 year old from North Carolina?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 09:03 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:God knows the rcmb rarely if ever got laid, so hook up stories were killed in like 2009, but what's our deal? Recently, a number of posters made it seem that is frowned upon, and we should only tell cute kid stories and bitch about our wives

The 19 year old and I broke up damn near 3 years ago now....so she's got to be 22 now
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 09:04 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You looking to fingerblast me Blanch?

Honestly, i didn't even get a shot last night. Weird. Shit escalatEd quickly
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 03/12/15, 09:12 am

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The 19 year old and I broke up damn near 3 years ago now....so she's got to be 22 now

heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 03/12/15, 09:36 am

you should probably stick to reporting about your hetero encounters... however few and far apart they may be.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 03/12/15, 09:42 am

AMwood wrote:you should probably stick to reporting about your hetero encounters... however few and fake they may be.

Fixed.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 03/12/15, 09:48 am

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  4023941
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 03/12/15, 09:49 am

No. In fact, we need an update on the creepy doll chick who has an unhealthy obsession with Freezee pops.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 03/12/15, 09:51 am

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Those are some sweet math skills
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 03/12/15, 10:15 am

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I don't know where you're getting your numbers, but I trust em
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/12/15, 10:27 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

He's showing off.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 03/12/15, 10:30 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

And he spelled everything correctly (as opposed to intentionally misspelling words). It obviously hit a nerve.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/12/15, 10:33 am

All I said was it was weird, creepy, and sad for a guy in his mid-30s to go to a college Halloweeen party to hook up with strange who might not be old enough to drink legally. I didn't say anything about random hookups in general.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 03/12/15, 10:37 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He's showing off.

Are random hook ups discouraged on this board?  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 10:53 am

AMwood wrote:you should probably stick to reporting about your hetero encounters... however few and far apart they may be.

Yesterday you chastised me about getting drunk and fingerblasting. Now today you want report. Which is it old man?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 10:54 am

Triple Sparty wrote:No. In fact, we need an update on the creepy doll chick who has an unhealthy obsession with Freezee pops.

None. Zero. Although I bet she will be a happy hour today at my local watering hole. Shall I investigate?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 10:57 am

tGreenWay wrote:All I said was it was weird, creepy, and sad for a guy in his mid-30s to go to a college Halloweeen party to hook up with strange who might not be old enough to drink legally. I didn't say anything about random hookups in general.

Still don't see the difference. Legal sex is legal sex. Only creepy if you try hard and can't pull it off...hell one of the girls there wanted to bone me if I myself had kids of my own. She had a thing for dads. This was news to me
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 03/12/15, 12:22 pm

If I ride a tandem bike with Bob, does that count as hooking up?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 03/12/15, 12:25 pm

Blanch's foray into the handicapper world must have ended badly
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 03/12/15, 12:25 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No one cares.

This. Tell your stories and expect to bet eviscerated, bitch.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 03/12/15, 12:25 pm

You could randomly hook your dick into a light socket and flip the switch. That'd be cool.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 03/12/15, 12:40 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
AMwood wrote:you should probably stick to reporting about your hetero encounters... however few and far apart they may be.

Yesterday you chastised me about getting drunk and fingerblasting. Now today you want report. Which is it old man?

i just want you to write something funny. every once in a while we get a nugget out of you but we have to wade through a sea of stupidity.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 03/12/15, 12:41 pm

if you had an infinite amount of blanches typing on an infinite amount of typewriters....
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/12/15, 12:53 pm

Gomer wrote:You could randomly hook your dick into a light socket and flip the switch. That'd be cool.

Probably more action than it's ever gotten.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 12:56 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Blanch's foray into the handicapper world must have ended badly

Yea I just felt weird about that one, I bailed. She seemed too nice and sweet, and I didn't want to give her my post on oak seed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 12:58 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Gomer wrote:You could randomly hook your dick into a light socket and flip the switch. That'd be cool.

My dick was balls deep on the best ass I've ever hit. Broke the poor girls idea couch. where was yours??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/12/15, 01:07 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My dick was balls deep on the best ass I've ever hit. Broke the poor girls idea couch. where was yours??

Her idea couch experienced structural failure the moment you touch it. Like trying to fill up a car with an empty gas can.
Meanwhile, I keep my idea couch in my office at home, where I do 90% of my work.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 03/12/15, 01:12 pm

I want an idea couch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 03/12/15, 01:14 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:All I said was it was weird, creepy, and sad for a guy in his mid-30s to go to a college Halloweeen party to hook up with strange who might not be old enough to drink legally. I didn't say anything about random hookups in general.

Still don't see the difference. Legal sex is legal sex. Only creepy if you try hard and can't pull it off...hell one of the girls there wanted to bone me if I myself had kids of my own. She had a thing for dads. This was news to me
And you believed her?

She sees an old dude and asks you if you have kids (internally snickering about the question). Since you said "No", then she said that she has a thing for dads and would have totally fucked you if you were a dad. If you had said "Yes, I do have kids", she would have said that she really wants you, but that she felt weird about fucking someone's dad.

Having said that, I agree in theory that it's not creepy if a chick is into it. If a 30 year old, 50 year old, or 70 year old can get a 19 year old to bang them, more power to them. Fake stories about fucking 19 year olds, however, is definitely creepy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 03/12/15, 01:15 pm

AMwood wrote:if you had an infinite amount of blanches typing on an infinite amount of typewriters....

"Typewriters"... You old.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 03/12/15, 01:16 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

And you believed her?

She sees an old dude and asks you if you have kids (internally snickering about the question). Since you said "No", then she said that she has a thing for dads and would have totally fucked you if you were a dad. If you had said "Yes, I do have kids", she would have said that she really wants you, but that she felt weird about fucking someone's dad.

Having said that, I agree in theory that it's not creepy if a chick is into it. If a 30 year old, 50 year old, or 70 year old can get a 19 year old to bang them, more power to them. Fake stories about fucking 19 year olds, however, is definitely creepy.

Why do you dudes always assume my hook up stories are fake? Cause they are not.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 03/12/15, 01:55 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I want an idea couch.

Give it some thought. I know you'll figure out how to get one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 03/12/15, 02:06 pm

Rocinante wrote:
AMwood wrote:if you had an infinite amount of blanches typing on an infinite amount of typewriters....

"Typewriters"... You old.

okay... word processors.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 03/12/15, 02:12 pm

If you can find females of legal age to sex you up, then have at it old man. If you want to publish your memoirs of said encounters on this site in a way that doesn't get us all deleted, have at it old man. If you want us to believe your memoirs, well, that wouldn't be any fun for anybody.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 03/12/15, 02:14 pm

Nothing that made any sense would ever be produced.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/12/15, 02:23 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

That's Proven Breeder syndrome.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next