Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys. Better get your shit together.

+4
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
8 posters

Go down

This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys.  Better get your shit together. Empty This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys. Better get your shit together.

Post by tTy 2015-12-03, 20:29

These fuckin dudes are legit as fuck.  I'm kinda scared, honestly...

Iowa fans.  Motherfuckers are bad as hell....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys.  Better get your shit together. Empty Re: This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys. Better get your shit together.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-03, 20:30

This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys.  Better get your shit together. 502811600 This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys.  Better get your shit together. 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys.  Better get your shit together. Empty Re: This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys. Better get your shit together.

Post by tTy 2015-12-03, 20:40

If ringtones could be 3d holographs, I think I'd make this one mine for this week.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-03, 20:47

nedgo is worse than all of them in that video.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-03, 20:48

This is the fan base we are up against, Saturday, you guys.  Better get your shit together. 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-03, 21:10

I think I peed my pants a little. As long as I don't hit on their women I think they'll leave me alone.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-12-03, 21:38

Giant Moose wrote:nedgo is worse than all of them in that video.

Agreed
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-03, 21:38

I can't make the video play. Wtf.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-12-03, 21:39

DWags wrote:I can't make the video play. Wtf.

Think "Children of the Corn" meets "Deliverance" at an Iowa bassitball game.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-12-03, 22:05

Starts off with a negdo wanna be that looks special with the way he put his mask on

Moves on to some inbred looking dudes

Next you see a hefty honey walk down, realize there's a camera, and instantly turn around

Goes to "normal" people that are probably weird as fuck but compared to the company in the video they looked like average Joe's

Finally it ends with a nerd looking kid chewing on his keys, probably the best part of it all
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-03, 22:07

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Starts off with a negdo wanna be that looks special with the way he put his mask on

Moves on to some inbred looking dudes

Next you see a hefty honey walk down, realize there's a camera, and instantly turn around

Goes to "normal" people that are probably weird as fuck but compared to the company in the video they looked like average Joe's

Finally it ends with a nerd looking kid chewing on his keys, probably the best part of it all

Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down