Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night

+13
pulling69
NigelUno
Ham Porter
Black Dutch
SPARTASOTAN
steveschneider
tGreenWay
green night
DMBSparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
Larry Kazamias
SeeRockCity
17 posters

Go down

not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night Empty not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 9 May 2014 - 16:45

74 users online beat the previous record of 54 which stood for a long time.

go green! now go swill.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night Empty Re: not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night

Post by Larry Kazamias Fri 9 May 2014 - 17:36

Which one of you gave this board a plug during Rexrode's chat yesterday
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night Empty Re: not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night

Post by Heat Miser Fri 9 May 2014 - 18:01

Larry Kazamias wrote:Which one of you gave this board a plug during Rexrode's chat yesterday

Uh-oh
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 9 May 2014 - 18:29

not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 502811600 

steveschneider wrote:Have you been to the Spartan Swill yet? It's the new MSU message board, and do you think the RCMB is on the ropes?

Joe Rexrode wrote:I certainly don't have time for any new MSU message boards.

http://live.freep.com/Event/Chat_with_MSU_beat_writer_Joe_Rexrode_38/115322106
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 9 May 2014 - 19:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 502811600 

steveschneider wrote:Have you been to the Spartan Swill yet? It's the new MSU message board, and do you think the RCMB is on the ropes?

Joe Rexrode wrote:I certainly don't have time for any new MSU message boards.

http://live.freep.com/Event/Chat_with_MSU_beat_writer_Joe_Rexrode_38/115322106

not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 502811600 we are so ****ed
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBSparty Fri 9 May 2014 - 19:10

[quote="SeeRockCity"]

There goes the neighborhood.
DMBSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by green night Fri 9 May 2014 - 19:28

SeeRockCity wrote:74 users online beat the previous record of 54 which stood for a long time.

go green!  now go swill.

So, RCMB have 1300+ users online right now? something smells ....
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri 9 May 2014 - 19:48

green night wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:74 users online beat the previous record of 54 which stood for a long time.

go green!  now go swill.

So, RCMB have 1300+ users online right now?   something smells ....

Must be ~17 posters & ~1283+ lurkers.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 May 2014 - 19:59

go green!  now go swill.

geese, traffic seems to be getting better every day  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 2599972566  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 1966794946 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 9 May 2014 - 20:09

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

geese, traffic seems to be getting better every day  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 2599972566  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 1966794946 

Canada geese?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 9 May 2014 - 20:18

I guess he is to busy hanging out behind the blue wall.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN Fri 9 May 2014 - 20:35

steveschneider wrote:I geese he is 2 busy hanging out behind the blue wall.
Exactly
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Dutch Fri 9 May 2014 - 21:20

Heat Miser wrote:

Over 1200 currently on the 247 college baseball board...which it looks like only one guys has ever posted in. Geese!
Black Dutch
Black Dutch
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri 9 May 2014 - 21:27

Black Dutch wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Over 1200 currently on the 247 college baseball board...which it looks like only one guys has ever posted in.   Geese!

Yeah, I don't thing their numbers would survive an audit.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ham Porter Fri 9 May 2014 - 21:29

Black Dutch wrote:

Over 1200 currently on the 247 college baseball board...which it looks like only one guys has ever posted in. Geese!

I bet that's across the whole 24/7 network.
Ham Porter
Ham Porter
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 May 2014 - 0:01

Most users ever online was 85 on Mon May 12, 2014
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue 13 May 2014 - 0:10

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

geese, traffic seems to be getting better every day  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 2599972566   not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 1966794946 

How many email addresses do you create on a daily basis?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 May 2014 - 14:56

pulling69 wrote:

not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 502811600 I suspect Spartan Tailgate is faking the online numbers.  I am calling bullshit that 1548 users are online right now. I am calling bull shit that 500 people are online at 4 am.  I am calling bull shit that all those people are online but people post only like once every 30 min.  We have like 20-80 online and we have more comments going than that shit hole.  I am not fucking stupid enough to believe trevor's bull shit that 90 percent of them are lurkers.  What the fucking shit are they all lurking for at 4 am when nothing is being said and there have been zero new articles for 2 days.  247 sports is faking a lot of things I imagine as they fake recruiting articles to make people buy subs more than any other place (MM event as example). Furthermore, supporting Hellwagen or whatever his name is (staff guy who creates fake shit) shows that company is into making shit up to make them look like they are the one of the best boards. Fuckk that place  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 1811933421
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 May 2014 - 15:18

SpartanDawgs265--3.0-- wrote:

I am not fucking stupid enough...

Opinions vary on that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 13 May 2014 - 15:22

SpartanDawgs265--3.0-- wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 502811600 I suspect Spartan Tailgate is faking the online numbers.  I am calling bullshit that 1548 users are online right now. I am calling bull shit that 500 people are online at 4 am.  I am calling bull shit that all those people are online but people post only like once every 30 min.  We have like 20-80 online and we have more comments going than that shit hole.  I am not fucking stupid enough to believe trevor's bull shit that 90 percent of them are lurkers.  What the fucking shit are they all lurking for at 4 am when nothing is being said and there have been zero new articles for 2 days.  247 sports is faking a lot of things I imagine as they fake recruiting articles to make people buy subs more than any other place (MM event as example). Furthermore, supporting Hellwagen or whatever his name is (staff guy who creates fake shit) shows that company is into making shit up to make them look like they are the one of the best boards. Fuckk that place  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 1811933421

A small peek behind the curtain: There is a setting which counts you as offline after you are inactive for a set period of time, even if you're logged in. It was originally at 3 minutes here. I bumped it to 15 over the weekend. I'm sure this has helped our online count. Also, I'm currently logged in with 3 devices (phone, tablet, & desktop). That all counts as one here. But it doesn't count at all if I'm inactive for 15 minutes, even though all 3 devices are still logged in.

I'm sure 247 has a similar setting, but I'm guessing they count all 3 devices for as long as they're logged in.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Tue 13 May 2014 - 15:36

Heat Miser wrote:

A small peek behind the curtain: There is a setting which counts you as offline after you are inactive for a set period of time, even if you're logged in. It was originally at 3 minutes here. I bumped it to 15 over the weekend. I'm sure this has helped our online count. Also, I'm currently logged in with 3 devices (phone, tablet, & desktop). That all counts as one here. But it doesn't count at all if I'm inactive for 15 minutes, even though all 3 devices are still logged in.

I'm sure 247 has a similar setting, but I'm guessing they count all 3 devices for as long as they're logged in.

Wanna bet each tab open also counts? I often have multiple tabs open of different threads I'm keeping track of
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 May 2014 - 15:36

Heat Miser wrote:

Ahh, thanks for the info  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 55953254 . They probably have it set for two days and all tablets not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 May 2014 - 15:39

All Hail the King of MSU message boards..  not sure if mentioned but a record was broken last night 969504605 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 13 May 2014 - 16:04

I show that there are 1478 people online on tRCMB. That number hasn't moved since about 3, and I've refreshed 3 times.

Last edited by InTenSity on Tue 13 May 2014 - 16:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put in correct #)
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! Tue 13 May 2014 - 20:57

Go team!
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 May 2014 - 21:12

InTenSity wrote:I show that there are 1478 people online on tRCMB. That number hasn't moved since about 3, and I've refreshed 3 times.

The numbers regarding people online over there have been bogus since day 1.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down