Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas

+9
Code_Warrior
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
Ass Dan
duffy munn
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
13 posters

Go down

The Poll Of The Century

I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Vote_lcap33%I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 8 ]
I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Vote_lcap67%I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 16 ]
I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Vote_lcap0%I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Empty I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 10:09

Is it too much to ask for? I came over from the RCMB and have been here from the beginning. VOTE. Can I get a second? Can I get a third? Ill be back later to see if my Christmas will be a good one or not.  Going to pump some iron. Vote!! I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Empty Re: I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-22, 10:12

Seconded. He posts here a lot more often than others that are. Shit more than SRC.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Empty Re: I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-22, 10:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Seconded. He posts here a lot more often than others that are. Shit more than SRC.

Promotion – From time to time, it may be desirable to add members to the Gerousia. Any Geronte may choose to sponsor another poster at any time for inclusion in the Gerousia. [edit: SRC 4/25/2014 - oversight] Once three members of the Gerousia have endorsed a sponsored candidate (nominate, second, and third), the candidate will be proposed and a vote will be conducted. The candidate will successfully be added to the Gerousia with a simple majority when at least 50% 25% (SRC 4/14/2015) of the Gerousia is represented in the vote. [ommission]Should a candidate not receive the required vote, they will not be eligible for sponsorship for promotion again until after a 6 month waiting period has expired.[/edit]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-22, 10:40

Just buy the board. Problem solved.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-22, 10:57

duffy munn wrote:Just buy the board. Problem solved.

For related info, contact Trevor Barnes
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-22, 11:00

No chance you'll get voted in. Sorry, I'm not sorry.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 15:50

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Seconded. He posts here a lot more often than others that are. Shit more than SRC.

Promotion – From time to time, it may be desirable to add members to the Gerousia.  Any Geronte may choose to sponsor another poster at any time for inclusion in the Gerousia.  [edit: SRC 4/25/2014 - oversight] Once three members of the Gerousia have endorsed a sponsored candidate (nominate, second, and third), the candidate will be proposed and a vote will be conducted.  The candidate will successfully be added to the Gerousia with a simple majority when at least 50% 25% (SRC 4/14/2015) of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.  [ommission]Should a candidate not receive the required vote, they will not be eligible for sponsorship for promotion again until after a 6 month waiting period has expired.[/edit]
5-7 .  He sponsored me with a second. Lets get a third going folks!!! santa   I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 1550444538

I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 134510
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-12-22, 16:49

It would be interesting to vote you just so we could then vote to ban you. Then you wouldn't be able to (rightly) blame it on overzealous mods.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-22, 16:49

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Promotion – From time to time, it may be desirable to add members to the Gerousia.  Any Geronte may choose to sponsor another poster at any time for inclusion in the Gerousia.  [edit: SRC 4/25/2014 - oversight] Once three members of the Gerousia have endorsed a sponsored candidate (nominate, second, and third), the candidate will be proposed and a vote will be conducted.  The candidate will successfully be added to the Gerousia with a simple majority when at least 50% 25% (SRC 4/14/2015) of the Gerousia is represented in the vote.  [ommission]Should a candidate not receive the required vote, they will not be eligible for sponsorship for promotion again until after a 6 month waiting period has expired.[/edit]
5-7 .  He sponsored me with a second. Lets get a third going folks!!! santa   I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 1550444538

Pretty sure an non Geronimo can't nominate himself. So technically you still need a 2nd & 3rd.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 16:51

Heat Miser wrote:It would be interesting to vote you just so we could then vote to ban you. Then you wouldn't be able to (rightly) blame it on overzealous mods.

You would never get two thirds to ban me cocksucker.  I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 2809484752  I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 4113017228 This is my master plan for wanting a nomination. Any pics of wife in christmas shit? I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-22, 17:07

Yeah.... No.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 17:20

Rocinante wrote:Yeah.... No.

I can't imagine this kid at Co9 meetings.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-22, 17:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Pretty sure an non Geronimo can't nominate himself. So technically you still need a 2nd & 3rd.
This. You can't nominate yourself SD. Since you weren't nominated, OPTP seconded an unqualified nomination, so technically, you have nothing. Maybe OPTP will come back in here and nominate you. Until a geronte nominates you, you will remain at nothing.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-22, 17:28

Nope. Sorry, Ross. Have a good holidays regardless.

I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas Dealwithitlol_zpsdtir0amf
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-22, 18:01

I nominate Ross for German.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-22, 18:02

DWags wrote:I nominate Ross for German.  

Is that 2? Can we get one more?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-22, 18:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:I nominate Ross for German.  

Is that 2? Can we get one more?!

Has to run as Ross.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 18:04

Fuck it I'm in. Let's get this weird party started. Thirded
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-22, 18:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck it I'm in. Let's get this weird party started. Thirded

I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 18:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck it I'm in. Let's get this weird party started. Thirded

Have you tried posting at http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/Michigan-State-Spartans-Message-Board-Forum-93 ? You should give it a try. Maybe start posting there instead of here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 18:07

Turtleneck wrote:

Have you tried posting at http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/Michigan-State-Spartans-Message-Board-Forum-93 ? You should give it a try. Maybe start posting there instead of here.

:( why do you hate me turtleneck? I like you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 18:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's a "I only hit you because I love you" thing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-22, 18:12

Turtleneck wrote:

Seconded
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-22, 18:29

Try to SuckDick265 it might help.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 19:01

Turtleneck wrote:

Seconded

Thanks!! Really!! Lets get this vote started on the almighty gerry board ,(The non gerry's are influencing this poll)some where I aspire to be posting on someday. If I fail, I will run for election again in 6 months I Call For A Vote To Make Me A Geronte. It's All I Want For Christmas 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down