Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many chicks you use to date lost weight...

3 posters

Go down

How many chicks you use to date lost weight... Empty How many chicks you use to date lost weight...

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-29, 10:59

....and kept it off?

Since I'm bored as hell, I shared scroll through fb, and the 19 yo I use to date is now a smokeshow. Started off hot when I dated her, but then put on 25 lbs, no joke, so I had to cut her loose.

In my experience, once chicks go fat, then never go back, unless meth. I swear I have more fingerblasting fingers than examples of chicks that lost weight and kept it off.

(And I'm not talking gained 25 lbs then lost 10, need to lose at least the 25 to begin with )
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How many chicks you use to date lost weight... Empty Re: How many chicks you use to date lost weight...

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-29, 11:16

Stalking drunk coeds while in you're mid 30's is not "dating".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How many chicks you use to date lost weight... Empty Re: How many chicks you use to date lost weight...

Post by AnomanderRake 2015-12-29, 13:10

Idk I've never dated a girl that was 25lbs overweight to begin with. I'm tall and lean so me and fat chicks just don't mix.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-29, 13:13

kingstonlake wrote:Stalking drunk coeds while in you're mid 30's is not "dating".

But banging them out after a trip to the sex shop is, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down