Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out.

+45
Big Ten Referee
Tyler Durden
Bizarro Fletch
Robert J Sakimano
Spartan Pride
SpartanInNH
tBlairWhiteProject
MasonGuy
Rocinante
LoneWolfSparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
Larry Kazamias
Ass Dan
Vlad
Brock Middlebrook
Chitown_Badger
Cosmo_Kramer
WhiteBoyHatcher
Green Note
DWags
Cameron
Youngblood 96
JEK
WCS
Phil McCrackin
Gob Bluth
GTA Spartan
xsanguine
tanfan!
maizegoblue
PCL
Notorious GiB
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
DITKA
SawGreen
Cym Jim
GRR Spartan
Pervis Muldoon
Izzo Court
Spartan Nachos
Black Dutch
The Pantry
Mentalstate
Marc Summers
49 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 7 Empty Re: Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out.

Post by DWags 2014-05-16, 12:40

Rocinante wrote:

Yep.

From TMZ

Welp.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 7 Empty Re: Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out.

Post by Guest 2014-05-16, 12:40

DWags wrote:

Wait, you mean that he had already signed the deal and Oprahs cameras were there?  

And he kept it secret knowing it would hurt his chances of even being drafted. Yep, he's a stand up honest guy. A true hero.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-16, 14:44

You all got played. Seriously, who has cake for getting drafted #248 overall or whatever it was?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-05-16, 14:48

Rocinante wrote:Welp, I take back everything I said defending him. Apparently there actually is a gay agenda.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/14/michael-sam-reality-show/

Now I find it hard to believe the kiss and the cake were authentic. Never underestimate people's idiocy, I guess. Lesson learned.

Wow. There are just so many shows on, I don't see where I will be able to get to this one...
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-16, 14:49

LoneWolfSparty wrote:You all got played. Seriously, who has cake for getting drafted #248 overall or whatever it was?

Gay dudes?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-16, 14:53

LoneWolfSparty wrote:You all got played. Seriously, who has cake for getting drafted #248 overall or whatever it was?

Lot of dummies in this thread...
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-05-16, 17:04

LooseGoose wrote:

It's really a smart move for him.  Being a 7th round courtesy draft pick tells him he's not got much of a earnings future in the NFL.  The reality show opens the door to becoming a C level celebrity for 10-15 years which should provide a living for him.

Exactly. So why does it matter to you so much?

Or am I gay for asking?
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-05-16, 17:05

We all know that you're homophobic. Its understandable that being a pussy-whipped little bitch has beaten the life out of you, but picking on people for being gay isn't going to change your misery
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-16, 17:31

Punisher98 wrote:

Exactly. So why does it matter to you so much?

Or am I gay for asking?

The latter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-16, 19:45

Punisher98 wrote:

We all know that you're homophobic. Its understandable that being a pussy-whipped little bitch has beaten the life out of you, but picking on people for being gay isn't going to change your misery

Punisher your problem is that you've always tried too hard.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-05-16, 21:29

As I posted earlier- this was a stunt. Its not about "gay rights" and never was. Its about grossing people out so as to cause a "dialogue", i.e. a media sensation that gives them a chance to portray themselves as victims so as to shield themselves against criticism. More important, It was designed to force people on the record and let them know that its in their best interest to applaud and at minimum, shut their mouths about their real thoughts.

This is the M.O. of all of the "group rights" crowd: Victimhood as a means to create a double standard: one for them and one for the rest of society that is "victimizing" them. Once that's accomplished, their opposition must shut-up or be outcast as a "hater".

That is precisely how Barak Obama and his corrupt administration often shields itself. The mere fear of being called a Racist suppresses anyone in any position of power and influence in the media and government from challenging Obama's competence and motives. Its the "shut-up if you like your relative wealth, power and influence" tactic.

Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-16, 21:40

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

As I posted earlier- this was a stunt. Its not about "gay rights" and never was. Its about grossing people out so as to cause a "dialogue", i.e. a media sensation that gives them a chance to portray themselves as victims so as to shield themselves against criticism. More important, It was designed to force people on the record and let them know that its in their best interest to applaud and at minimum, shut their mouths about their real thoughts.

This is the M.O. of all of the "group rights" crowd: Victimhood as a means to create a double standard: one for them and one for the rest of society that is "victimizing" them. Once that's accomplished, their opposition must shut-up or be outcast as a "hater".

That is precisely how Barak Obama and his corrupt administration often shields itself. The mere fear of being called a Racist suppresses anyone in any position of power and influence in the media and government from challenging Obama's competence and motives. Its the "shut-up if you like your relative wealth, power and influence" tactic.

He just canceled the show. Says he wants to concentrate on football. I'll let you social scientists keep debating his motives here
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-16, 23:30

DWags wrote:He just canceled the show.  Says he wants to concentrate on football.  I'll let you social scientists keep debating his motives here

He caved to the backlash. Weak. He'll never make it in football.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-17, 09:39

LooseGoose wrote:

He caved to the backlash. Weak. He'll never make it in football.

Don't know either way. I do know whatever this guy does, some people will say he's wrong and come up with reasons why.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-17, 10:07

DWags wrote:

Don't know either way. I do know whatever this guy does, some people will say he's wrong and come up with reasons why.

And some will make him out to be a huge hero. Michael Sam Draft Pick: I'm officially creeped out. - Page 7 2599972566
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-17, 10:18

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

As I posted earlier- this was a stunt. Its not about "gay rights" and never was. Its about grossing people out so as to cause a "dialogue",  i.e. a media sensation that gives them a chance to portray themselves as victims so as to shield themselves against criticism. More important, It was designed to force people on the record and let them know that its in their best interest to applaud and at minimum, shut their mouths about their real thoughts.

This is the M.O. of all of the "group rights" crowd: Victimhood as a means to create a double standard: one for them and one for the rest of society that is "victimizing" them.  Once that's accomplished, their opposition must shut-up or be outcast as a "hater".

That is precisely how Barak Obama and his corrupt administration often shields itself. The mere fear of being called a Racist suppresses anyone in any position of power and influence in the media  and government from challenging Obama's competence and motives. Its the "shut-up if you like your relative wealth, power and influence" tactic.

You sound stable.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7