tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by tanfan! on 2016-01-04, 11:01

Turtledick and FWAGS any news on when Corley is going to commit? Like is there a deadline coming up?

_________________
Blow me Maladjusted bonars
avatar
tanfan!
Spartiate

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-04, 11:02

Tanfan! wrote:Turtledick and FWAGS any news on when Corley is going to commit? Like is there a deadline coming up?

He's committing Saturday, I'm betting on tOSU. The meltdown on tRCMB should be epic after they've been promised 200 times by nostradamus that there was nothing to worry about regarding Corley.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by tanfan! on 2016-01-04, 11:03

LooseGoose wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Turtledick and FWAGS any news on when Corley is going to commit? Like is there a deadline coming up?

He's committing Saturday, I'm betting on tOSU.   The meltdown on tRCMB should be epic after they've been promised 200 times by nostradamus that there was nothing to worry about regarding Corley.

Why OSU? They run more than throw. Ok I went to the crystal ball prediction and the flip has occurred. Now everyone is going with osu. That sucks.

_________________
Blow me Maladjusted bonars
avatar
tanfan!
Spartiate

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-04, 11:21

Tanfan! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He's committing Saturday, I'm betting on tOSU.   The meltdown on tRCMB should be epic after they've been promised 200 times by nostradamus that there was nothing to worry about regarding Corley.

Why OSU? They run more than throw.  Ok I went to the crystal ball prediction and the flip has occurred. Now everyone is going with osu.  That sucks.

Who knows what what's in the minds of these fine young men?  MSU has a GREAT WR class coming in, Corley has a better chance of seeing the field early here as a CB.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-04, 12:34

Well there's the answer on Bolles.....not unexpected.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 55m55 minutes ago
Huge get for #Utes. Bolles, 300b OT, is ranked the nation's #1 JC by one recruiting service & in top 3 by two others

Garett Bolles @gbolles74
I am proud to announce that the Bolles family has committed to the University of Utah! #GoUtes

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-01-04, 13:32

Bump

Here is the first 25 pages. I will continue to update the list of commits when necessary.
http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t5362-tofficial-msu-football-recruiting-thread-class-of-2016?highlight=2016

Edit: I will not continue to update because it is locked and cannot be edited. Carry on.

2016 Commits

Cameron Chambers
Timber Creek (Sicklerville, NJ)
WR

Matthew Allen
Hinsdale Central (Hinsdale, IL)
C

Messiah deWeaver
Wayne (Dayton, OH)
QB

Abdul Adams
Wilson W. SHS (Washington, DC)
RB

Joe Bachie
Midpark (Cleveland, OH)
LB

Noah Davis
St. Xavier (Cincinnati, OH)
TE

Justin Layne
Benedictine (Cleveland, OH)
WR

Thiyo Lukusa
Traverse City West (Traverse City, MI)
OT

Demetric Vance
Cass Technical (Detroit, MI)
S

Gavin Cupp
Leipsic (Leipsic, OH)
OT

Austin Andrews
St. Francis De Sales (Columbus, OH)
CB

Jonah Morris
Archbishop Hoban (Akron, OH)
LB

Josh King
Hinsdale South (Darien, IL)
DE

Auston Robertson
Wayne (Fort Wayne, IN)
DE

Mike Panasiuk
Lake Park (Roselle, IL)
DT

Naquan Jones RECOMMITTED on 12/1/2015
Evanston Township (Evanston, IL)
DT

Kenney Lyke
Fremd (Palatine, IL)
S

Trishton Jackson
West Bloomfield (West Bloomfield, MI)
WR

Brandon Randle
Battle Creek Central (Battle Creek, MI)
LB

AJ Arcuri
Olentangy Liberty (Powell, OH)
OT

Matthew Coghlin
Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati, OH)  
K


Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-01-05, 21:42; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20458
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-04, 13:44

Turtleneck wrote:Bump

Here is the first 25 pages. I will continue to update the lost of commits when necessary.
http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t5362-tofficial-msu-football-recruiting-thread-class-of-2016?highlight=2016

Edit: I will not continue to update because it is locked and cannot be edited. Carry on.

Just paste it over here and carry on....you can still do that.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-01-04, 13:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Bump

Here is the first 25 pages. I will continue to update the lost of commits when necessary.
http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t5362-tofficial-msu-football-recruiting-thread-class-of-2016?highlight=2016

Edit: I will not continue to update because it is locked and cannot be edited. Carry on.

Just paste it over here and carry on....you can still do that.

Yeah, Turtleneck, quit your bitchin'.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20178
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-01-04, 13:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Bump

Here is the first 25 pages. I will continue to update the lost of commits when necessary.
http://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t5362-tofficial-msu-football-recruiting-thread-class-of-2016?highlight=2016

Edit: I will not continue to update because it is locked and cannot be edited. Carry on.

Just paste it over here and carry on....you can still do that.

Because it should be the first post in the thread and not on the 4th page. I like organization.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20458
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-04, 18:37

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu 22m22 minutes ago
OL Matt Farniok down to #MichiganState, #Iowa & #Nebraska. 2 more officials, then decision: http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1629449-army-bowl-matt-farniok …

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-04, 19:51

Corley interview:

VIDEO: WR Donnie Corley previews his Army Bowl announcement

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by GRR Spartan on 2016-01-04, 20:06

Urban Meyer has gone to recruiting players to keep them off MSU's roster.

If Corely chooses OSU it won't be due to lack of evidence interest or effort by Dantonio and the staff recruiters.

avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5070
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by DoogieHouser on 2016-01-05, 11:25

I'm thinking Corley to OSU, Lavert Hill to um (where his brother plays.). JUCO O lineman committed to Utah. Farniock (?) OL, probably to Nebraska. Hope we close strong, but looks like a mixed bag.
avatar
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Posts : 333
Join date : 2015-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by DWags on 2016-01-05, 11:36

DoogieHouser wrote:I'm thinking Corley to OSU, Lavert Hill to um (where his brother plays.). JUCO O lineman committed to Utah. Farniock (?) OL, probably to Nebraska. Hope we close strong, but looks like a mixed bag.

Doogie, thanks for posting, but I don't know if you're a schtick or just slow on the uptake. You tend to post shit that's been on this board or other boards for days. I don't follow recruiting, but the Corley and Hill shit has been around for over a month, the Juco kid decided Utah two days ago. My rule of thumb, when I think I have up to date news, I at least read the first page to see if I'm repeating anyone.

That said, I don't follow recruiting that much, but if Hill is as good as his brother lets go. He was the guy Cook ran over in the first Quarter at MSU last year, he's the guy who I believed missed and assignment when Pendleton went for 70, and he's the guy who Lippett burned down the sidelines for 65 and a t.d. last year.

I saw Corley in the playoffs. I'd much rather he be an MSU kid than anywhere else, but if he goes somewhere else, I hear we're loaded there this year. Bummed about the Juco kid. Heard good things, we need some help on the line. Anyone who saw the playoff game has to realize that.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20079
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by NigelUno on 2016-01-05, 11:41

DWags wrote:
DoogieHouser wrote:I'm thinking Corley to OSU, Lavert Hill to um (where his brother plays.). JUCO O lineman committed to Utah. Farniock (?) OL, probably to Nebraska. Hope we close strong, but looks like a mixed bag.

Doogie, thanks for posting, but I don't know if you're a schtick or just slow on the uptake. You tend to post shit that's been on this board or other boards for days. I don't follow recruiting, but the Corley and Hill shit has been around for over a month, the Juco kid decided Utah two days ago. My rule of thumb, when I think I have up to date news, I at least read the first page to see if I'm repeating anyone.

That said, I don't follow recruiting that much, but if Hill is as good as his brother lets go. He was the guy Cook ran over in the first Quarter at MSU last year, he's the guy who I believed missed and assignment when Pendleton went for 70, and he's the guy who Lippett burned down the sidelines for 65 and a t.d. last year.

I saw Corley in the playoffs. I'd much rather he be an MSU kid than anywhere else, but if he goes somewhere else, I hear we're loaded there this year. Bummed about the Juco kid. Heard good things, we need some help on the line. Anyone who saw the playoff game has to realize that.

The Price is Right.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18056
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-01-05, 19:08

Clemson has offered 4-star cornerback Lavert Hill, from Detroit, Michigan on Monday according to his Twitter account.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/recruiting/Clemson-offers-4-star-CB-Michigan-21969
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20458
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-01-05, 19:11

Nigel, why don't you tell us what you really think?

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Four-star defensive back Nigel Warrior of Suwanee (Ga.) Peachtree Ridge removed Ohio State and Auburn from his list earlier this week.

Now there's some clarification as to why the Buckeyes didn't make the cut.

Rated the No. 4 safety in the country in the 247sports composite rankings, Warrior officially visited Ohio State on Nov. 21 for the Buckeyes loss to Michigan State.

That wasn't Ohio State's best sales pitch.

"I didn't really like my official visit," Warrior told SECCountry.com. "And then it's cold, anyway. That was one of the worst games to go to. It was raining, windy."

Ohio State used the Michigan State game as its premier recruiting weekend and nothing went according to plan. [/b]

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/01/nigel_warrior_on_why_he_remove.html
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20458
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-01-05, 21:47

Football: Josh King measures up at U.S. Army All-American Bowl
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/burr-ridge/sports/ct-dbr-josh-king-hinsdale-south-football-us-army-all-american-bowl-tl-0107-20160105-story.html
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20458
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by NigelUno on 2016-01-05, 22:11

Turtleneck wrote:Nigel, why don't you tell us what you really think?

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Four-star defensive back Nigel Warrior of Suwanee (Ga.) Peachtree Ridge removed Ohio State and Auburn from his list earlier this week.

Now there's some clarification as to why the Buckeyes didn't make the cut.

Rated the No. 4 safety in the country in the 247sports composite rankings, Warrior officially visited Ohio State on Nov. 21 for the Buckeyes loss to Michigan State.

That wasn't Ohio State's best sales pitch.

"I didn't really like my official visit," Warrior told SECCountry.com. "And then it's cold, anyway. That was one of the worst games to go to. It was raining, windy."

Ohio State used the Michigan State game as its premier recruiting weekend and nothing went according to plan. [/b]

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/01/nigel_warrior_on_why_he_remove.html

Peachtree Ridge also has a CB that is currently committed to Georgia. That is my Georgia recruiting update.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18056
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-01-05, 22:44

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Nigel, why don't you tell us what you really think?


Peachtree Ridge also has a CB that is currently committed to Georgia. That is my Georgia recruiting update.

When do I get my company car?
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20458
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2016-01-06, 05:41

Trieu: Corley says MSU led early, 'but everybody's catching up'

avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11876
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by SpartanInNH on 2016-01-06, 06:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:Trieu: Corley says MSU led early, 'but everybody's catching up'


Shocker.
avatar
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3664
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : The Heart of the Matter

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-06, 08:29

Bulked-up Michigan State 2015 DE signee Mufi Hunt arriving on campus today

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-01-06, 08:53

lol, call me skeptical at a kid putting on 60 lbs of muscle in 4 months but welcome to campus young fella.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14567
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by NigelUno on 2016-01-06, 09:05

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Peachtree Ridge also has a CB that is currently committed to Georgia. That is my Georgia recruiting update.

When do I get my company car?

Check with an Ephor and/or Board Steward.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18056
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by DWags on 2016-01-06, 09:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:lol, call me skeptical at a kid putting on 60 lbs of muscle in 4 months but welcome to campus young fella.

Thing is, I don't even think mormons drink coffee. I'd be surprised if he took supplements

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20079
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by NigelUno on 2016-01-06, 09:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:lol, call me skeptical at a kid putting on 60 lbs of muscle in 4 months but welcome to campus young fella.

He lost 20 after he hurt his knee. So, it might be closer to 40. But, I'm guessing it's not all muscle.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18056
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by GRR Spartan on 2016-01-06, 12:16

With the mass exodus of WR's and DB's from Columbus the playing time so you can leave early card is probably being paid.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5070
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by DWags on 2016-01-06, 12:22

If we don't get Corley, I'm gonna be pissed. Really pissed. So pissed I'll go to every home game again, tailgate with old friends, talk about kids and life, but when I go into the game, I'll be pissed that that Corley kid isn't playing for us, I really will. But I'll go back to the next home game and tailgate with friends again.

Fucker

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20079
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-01-06, 12:23

DWags wrote:If we don't get Corley, I'm gonna be pissed. Really pissed. So pissed I'll go to every home game again, tailgate with old friends, talk about kids and life, but when I go into the game, I'll be pissed that that Corley kid isn't playing for us, I really will. But I'll go back to the next home game and tailgate with friends again.

Fucker
I'll just say that we cooled on him.

It's much easier than getting rid of all of my MSU clothing which means more to me than you can possibly imagine.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21681
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by DWags on 2016-01-06, 12:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:If we don't get Corley, I'm gonna be pissed. Really pissed. So pissed I'll go to every home game again, tailgate with old friends, talk about kids and life, but when I go into the game, I'll be pissed that that Corley kid isn't playing for us, I really will. But I'll go back to the next home game and tailgate with friends again.

Fucker
I'll just say that we cooled on him.

It's much easier than getting rid of all of my MSU clothing which means more to me than you can possibly imagine.

We cooled on him. But he might drop. If he' drops, it's a good get.

I got all the lingo down.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20079
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-01-06, 12:51

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll just say that we cooled on him.

It's much easier than getting rid of all of my MSU clothing which means more to me than you can possibly imagine.

We cooled on him. But he might drop. If he' drops, it's a good get.

I got all the lingo down.
that makes me want to put on my MSU jersey so bad...

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21681
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-01-06, 13:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

We cooled on him.  But he might drop.  If he' drops, it's a good get.

I got all the lingo down.  
that makes me want to put on my MSU jersey so bad...


Just thinking about you putting on your authentic Max Bullough Nike hyper elite dri fit with Rose Bowl patch attatched jersey gives me chills..
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20178
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-01-06, 13:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that makes me want to put on my MSU jersey so bad...


Just thinking about you putting on your authentic Max Bullough Nike hyper elite dri fit with Rose Bowl patch attatched jersey gives me chills..
yeah, me too. But probably for different reasons.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21681
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-01-06, 14:24

Another article on Corley. Nothing new.
http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/01/donnie_corley_a_four-star_wr_f.html
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20458
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

2016 predictions of Spartan targets.

Post by DoogieHouser on 2016-01-06, 14:36

https://n.rivals.com/news/midwest-army-prospects-starting-to-close-in-on-college-decisions
avatar
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Posts : 333
Join date : 2015-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-07, 07:00

Recruiting: Future Spartans enjoy All-American game

Michigan State has four current commitments at the Army All-American game. Two of those players are on the East team, wide receiver Cameron Chambers of Timber Creek High School in New Jersey and linebacker Brandon Randle of Battle Creek Central. Rivals.com analyst Mike Craven caught up with the future Spartan teammates and asked them about getting to know each other better.

"It's automatic," said Chambers of how quickly the Michigan State commits bonded at the all-star game. "Our group message started a long time ago. We try to stay in contact even when we're not together at an event like this, so yeah, when we get together it's like already having teammates out here and that's pretty cool."

Future teammates Joshua King of Hinsdale South High School in Illinois and Demetric Vance of Detroit Cass Tech are on the West squad, but the trash-talking is kept at a playful level.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-01-07, 07:24

LooseGoose wrote:Recruiting: Future Spartans enjoy All-American game

what's not to enjoy??
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21681
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-01-07, 12:27

Lyke and DeWeaver enroll today according to Scherer.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30267
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 96
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-01-07, 12:34

LooseGoose wrote:Lyke and DeWeaver enroll today according to Scherer.

QB battle is going to be intense in spring and fall.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20458
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum