if I beat off will this hangover go away?

Go down

if I beat off will this hangover go away? Empty if I beat off will this hangover go away?

Post by Blanch32 on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 9:52

Head is throbbing right now so should I pound the other one?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

if I beat off will this hangover go away? Empty Re: if I beat off will this hangover go away?

Post by Notorious GiB on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 9:58

If you beat your dick hard with a hammer you won't notice the headache.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

if I beat off will this hangover go away? Empty Re: if I beat off will this hangover go away?

Post by Heat Miser on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 9:58

blanch32 wrote:Head is throbbing right now so should I pound the other one?

Is this really the best you can do? You're either trying to hard or not hard enough. Are you like this in real life? Whatever inane drivel pops into your head immediately come out of your mouth?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:01

Heat Miser wrote:

Is this really the best you can do? You're either trying to hard or not hard enough. Are you like this in real life? Whatever inane drivel pops into your head immediately come out of your mouth?

You said 'hard' Heh-heh. Heh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:01

Yes in real life I have a hang over right now and its killing me. Trying to busy myself elsewhere so I don't think about it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:02

Heat Miser wrote:

Come out of your mouth in a beatoff thread? ::snicker::
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:05

Heat--plus isn't threads like this your primary driver to start up this board? Pretty sure I'm giving the people what they want: 1st amendment freedom!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:10

blanch32 wrote:Heat--plus isn't threads like this your primary driver to start up this board?  Pretty sure I'm giving the people what they want: 1st amendment freedom!!!

You are significantly overrating your ability to drive traffic to a message board.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:15

blanch32 wrote:Heat--plus isn't threads like this your primary driver to start up this board?  Pretty sure I'm giving the people what they want: 1st amendment freedom!!!

No. This is why all your threads were filled with what people were having for lunch.

You & the rest of the self-proclaimed "cool kids" blather on about "the good old days" yet you continue to come up with this lame shit. If this is the best you've got then we're not going to get very far here.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:19

If you start rubbing one out the pain will increase in your head threefold. When you reach nirvana your head will explode.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:23

Heat. I'm a firm believer in Darwin. Let Darwin control blanch.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:28

Heat. Its off season Saturday am. You really think I'm going to use my best matl now? This is not how you become premium my friend. Plus I am hungover
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:29

blanch32 wrote:Heat.  Its off season Saturday am.  You really think I'm going to use my best matl now?  This is not how you become premium my friend.  Plus I am hungover
 if I beat off will this hangover go away? 4113017228 It's Friday.

Did you miss work today thinking it was Saturday?  if I beat off will this hangover go away? 1966794946 
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 10:45

You shouldn't be getting hangovers over the age of 21. But if you do, a grown man should know how to treat them.

Fuckin' amateur.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 13:41

I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking about it. Will keep you guys posted.

BTW, I'm fine with any thread the people want to make. Freedom of Speech, that's what is missing on RCMB
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 14:05

Oh shit!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 14:18

Update: I feel great.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 17:58

JEK wrote:You shouldn't be getting hangovers over the age of 21. But if you do, a grown man should know how to treat them.

Fuckin' amateur.

This reply doesn't make an ounce of sense. What are you 14?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:02

blanch32 wrote:
JEK wrote:You shouldn't be getting hangovers over the age of 21. But if you do, a grown man should know how to treat them.

Fuckin' amateur.

This reply doesn't make an ounce of sense.  What are you 14?

Only a 14 year old would think jerking off would cure a hangover.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:03

blanch32 wrote:

Fuckin' amateur.

If he doesn't get hangovers he obviously isn't drinking enough.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK on Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 11:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
blanch32 wrote:

Fuckin' amateur.

If he doesn't get hangovers he obviously isn't drinking enough.

No. When you reach a certain age, you know how much you can consume in order to get drunk, but not hungover. If you are in your 30s and still getting hangovers, you are doing it wrong.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum