Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about

+7
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
Gomer
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  Empty Re: Need Help on a topic to start a thread about

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-16, 20:59

We haven't had a chickpea thread in a while.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  Empty Re: Need Help on a topic to start a thread about

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-16, 21:09

gHost, who do you think is the hottest Disney princess?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-16, 21:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:gHost, who do you think is the hottest Disney princess?

Jasmine is a freak. We should have a poll on this.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-16, 21:14

Turtleneck enjoys discussions about meat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-01-16, 21:18

Weren't you supposed to be out dying in the wilderness this weekend?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-16, 21:21

Why has prime rib fallen out of favor at your typical American restaurant?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-01-16, 21:22

Position your cursor in the Wikipedia search box. Blindfold yourself. Type in some random characters. See what comes up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-16, 21:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why has prime rib fallen out of favor at your typical American restaurant?

IIRC Nucky has some serious thoughts on the subject. He is a true Renaissance man.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-16, 21:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Why has prime rib fallen out of favor at your typical American restaurant?

IIRC Nucky has some serious thoughts on the subject. He is a true Renaissance man.

Fuck that turd, but I had a nice 20oz. cut of prime rib with au jus and horseradish tonight. Nice and juicy enough to turn my mashed potatoes pink. God damn it was good.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-16, 21:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Fuck that turd, but I had a nice 20oz. cut of prime rib with au jus and horseradish tonight. Nice and juicy enough to turn my mashed potatoes pink. God damn it was good.

Have a salad fatty. Lol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 21:35

Unjust had a slab at Rita and Cal's Pryme Ryb and Radiator Flush up in Benzonia With the proper amount of katchup it was fine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-16, 21:44

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  4113017228 Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  1165525128
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-16, 21:45

And, on a related topic, why don't people eat their beef fat like they used to?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-16, 21:47

DWags wrote:

Unjust had a slab at Rita and Cal's Pryme Ryb and Radiator Flush up in Benzonia With the proper amount of katchup it was fine.

Is this a code we're supposed to crack? OTPT, can you take a whack at this, please?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-16, 21:47

tGreenWay wrote:

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  Fat
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-16, 21:48

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is this a code we're supposed to crack? OTPT, can you take a whack at this, please?

I'm telling you, he is Blanch's father. I think that post finally proves it once and for all. As far as I am concerned, it is settled.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-16, 21:48

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  Fat

Cat go near that thing. #fearofcatsaids
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 22:02

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm telling you, he is Blanch's father. I think that post finally proves it once and for all. As far as I am concerned, it is settled.

Fuck my daughter fell asleep on my desk top computer so I have to use my cell phone while watching the packers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-16, 22:06

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Fuck my daughter fell asleep on my desk top computer so I have to use my cell phone while watching the packers.

Wake her ass up and tell her to go to bed
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-01-16, 22:08

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I thought you weren't going to watch to watch the Packers again this season?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 22:09

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

I thought you weren't going to watch to watch the Packers again this season?

Isn't this the playoffs?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 22:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

She is in bed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-16, 22:11

DWags wrote:

She is in bed.

Why is your desktop computer in her bed? I'm really confused.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 22:13

DWags wrote:

She is in bed.

Why is your desktop computer in her bed? I'm really confused.

Cause I wanted to text Tanfan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-16, 22:16

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:gHost, who do you think is the hottest Disney princess?

Excellent question. I'd probably go with Elsa.

Not that hot IRL imo
Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  RpXtiuXUzKVaUNTw4hr9WYDYWA6Ee8Inqbj1p5LbiKyKsqcev9q9Y80A_jTMM4u677mzY3EfQlBeFRFjNBEfkLtUANgkUE-joKymBENgrKMNYlaujWW9D-7bdy7VdevbaiJGihVuHdtbZK8eu4fUFauqVaLQV2qPQoNZ5TtTbxwKEe3n4pBV7IyqkUxwcyG2E0skGeLbM-QCqgV5tbO_-8K7fvcwWyH2ppCgXBRdyvUmQZO2Dauw6WvGhKB1PGpUm9S-AF1urDQNkiO0DPk3kksOWydeeqzMpsgz6Rl5WrVujN7e_fz26yNZ_fOU8TYiPm80acgCblKk0g-2cJlPuD9Yjal6aHgHvqT3xgz2nWXYsfbgnQVcALKBAF3GJRIlJ2p3CEit9HiCbDRKYyIg0KVfyG6pW_b2N0ffxSFXfqKMvZKVPS6DWjcbQFyewHC8BOxJykxV2tN-rSe8_Ssxnf_TlrBvWlnzT0UINUeS4xYSrVieR5yIpj-2gklG5tqH4mT2nW0nCi3b4PmJnTPQoUX5aNE7Bqx9L--5qPFyl0rS6alccVIJkiGns9oqQJUGJJys=w1425-h950-no
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-16, 22:17

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Like she is actually laying on your computer sleeping?

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  Sleeping-on-computer

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 22:18

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Like she is actually laying on your computer sleeping?

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  Sleeping-on-computer

Fuck no. She's in Orlando dancing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-16, 22:18

So who is sleeping on your computer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 22:21

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Cause I wanted to text Tanfan.
FWags, do you have Tanny's cellphone number?

Does it matter?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 22:22

Turtleneck wrote:So who is sleeping on your computer?

Good question.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-16, 22:37

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Does it matter?
Yes. BTW, kinda funny. I had to subpoena a bunch of cellphone information on one of my cases and I added the names of some RCMB and Swill posters and got their digits, including yours. I was going to fuck with you guys and start texting weird shit but decided against it Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  502811600

It was supposed to be the most epic RCMB or Swill prank ever but I pulled the plug Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  502811600

That sounds ethical.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 22:38

Turtleneck wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: Yes. BTW, kinda funny. I had to subpoena a bunch of cellphone information on one of my cases and I added the names of some RCMB and Swill posters and got their digits, including yours. I was going to fuck with you guys and start texting weird shit but decided against it Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  502811600

It was supposed to be the most epic RCMB or Swill prank ever but I pulled the plug Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  502811600

That sounds ethical.

It's probably his "topic" since you dumb asses couldn't make one up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-16, 22:40

gHost Spartan wrote:

Yeah, that chick is busted but the real Elsa is pretty hot. The other thing I like about her is that she's kind of fucked up in the head. All those uncontrollable powers and being isolated from her sister for all those years have really warped her mind. I bet she's a freak in bed.

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  1966794946 Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  1966794946

That's some next level creepy shit right there. Love it.

If we're going down that route, wouldn't you think Anna would be SUPER desperate to please anyone and everyone? Chick has been shut out her whole life.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-16, 22:50

gHost Spartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  1966794946 Need Help on a topic to start a thread about  1966794946

That's some next level creepy shit right there. Love it.

If we're going down that route, wouldn't you think Anna would be SUPER desperate to please anyone and everyone? Chick has been shut out her whole life.
Anna moved from that turd prince to Kristoff with the flip of a switch. She's ditzy, flighty, probably super easy to bang. Elsa would require some work.

Yeah that's my point exactly. She'd give up anal on the first date. She'd probably be a Stage 1 clinger but she'd be a freak and let you do whatever you want.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-16, 23:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Have a salad fatty. Lol

I did, fuckstick. It was also delicious.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-16, 23:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Have a salad fatty. Lol

#portioncontrol #fat
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-16, 23:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#portioncontrol #fat

Your mom called my dick fat. That's for sure.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-16, 23:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#portioncontrol #fat

You could tell what she was saying?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-16, 23:58

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You could tell what she was saying?

It was implied.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-17, 00:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#portioncontrol #fat

Congratulations on bagging some mid 60s poon.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're a sick, twisted, deranged fuck, you know that?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next