Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did nigel seriously delete his "trash Nebraska" prediction thread?

+9
The_Dude
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
Herbie Green
DWags
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Blanch32
13 posters

Go down

Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? Empty Did nigel seriously delete his "trash Nebraska" prediction thread?

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:27

If so, what a total pansy. Dude can obviously dish it but definitely does not have the mental capacity to take it. What a mentally sick individual
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? Empty Re: Did nigel seriously delete his "trash Nebraska" prediction thread?

Post by kingstonlake Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:37

Well, at least you know he won't bump your valentine thread anymore.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? Empty Re: Did nigel seriously delete his "trash Nebraska" prediction thread?

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:42

gHost Spartan wrote:Blanch, I'll let you in on a little secret: He *wants* you to call him out, it gives him some attention. Just ignore the fucker like I've been doing and watch him unwind. He can't handle it. He'll likely do to you what he does to me: He'll post some odd, misplaced comment in one of my threads just to "show up" - it's queer behavior for sure. Be safe on the roads out there.

Already does that. Hell, read any of his comments. In one thread posters were discussing Vietnam movies, then out of no where nigel chimes in "ROCKY WAS GREAT MOVIE"

I swear dude is the real life "Frank and beans " brother in there's something about Mary
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:42

I win.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:48

gHost Spartan wrote:Blanch, I'll let you in on a little secret: He *wants* you to call him out, it gives him some attention. Just ignore the fucker like I've been doing and watch him unwind. He can't handle it. He'll likely do to you what he does to me: He'll post some odd, misplaced comment in one of my threads just to "show up" - it's queer behavior for sure. Be safe on the roads out there.

I certainly can tell you're ignoring him. All five hundred words about him seem to scream out that you're ignoring him. I like your strategy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:49

NigelUno wrote:I win.

Getting ghost and I to start a single thread about you is winning??? Well I guess that was worth the litterally dozens of threads you start about us.

I bet you truly enjoy that latest Aaron Rodgers discount double check commercial
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:50

DWags wrote:

I certainly can tell you're ignoring him. All five hundred words about him seem to scream out that you're ignoring him. I like your strategy.

Ironically, you're the best at ignoring him. Lol!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:50

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I win.

Getting ghost and I to start a single thread about you is winning??? Well I guess that was worth the litterally dozens of threads you start about us.

I bet you truly enjoy that latest Aaron Rodgers discount double check commercial

You need to ignore him better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 8:54

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You need to ignore him better.
I would, if he constantly tried to buddy up to me in the creepiest way possible like he does with you. Your skin has got to be crawling.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 9:45

Are you f***ing serious?

The dude finally makes a prediction, it blows up in his face and then he deletes the thread?

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:12

Herbie Green wrote:Are you f***ing serious?

The dude finally makes a prediction, it blows up in his face and then he deletes the thread?

E-cred is huge.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

E-cred is huge.

Do you still have mod powers? Can you merge all these Nigel threads? So annoying.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:27

NigelUno wrote:

E-cred is huge.

Do you still have mod powers? Can you merge all these Nigel threads? So annoying.

Did you really delete the thread ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:31

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No.

The thread about Nebraska is around here somewhere.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:33

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

No.

You bumped it before the game yesterday. I don't see it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:36

NigelUno wrote:

No.

You bumped it before the game yesterday. I don't see it.

Open your eyes.

Can you merge the threads or not? So annoying.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:36

He changed the thread title and edited his post. Which is a pretty goober thing to do Nigel. It's just the internet bro.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9841-where-did-that-thread-about-nebraska-go-it-s-around-here-somewhere
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:37

Nigel seems to take internet appearances seriously.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:He changed the thread title and edited his post. Which is a pretty goober thing to do Nigel. It's just the internet bro.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9841-where-did-that-thread-about-nebraska-go-it-s-around-here-somewhere

I did not edit my post. That is a lie.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:42

Nigel being eviscerated right now.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:47

I thought only North Korean dictators pulled that shit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:51

tGreenWay wrote:

I thought only North Korean dictators pulled that shit.

Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 10:52

Wait...so Nigel was wrong about something?? On a message board?? And then he deleted/changed the very thread he was wrong in??

We need more accountability! Message boards are serious business!! I think it's time for a poll.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:06

Vlad wrote:Wait...so Nigel was wrong about something?? On a message board?? And then he deleted/changed the very thread he was wrong in??

We need more accountability! Message boards are serious business!! I think it's time for a poll.

Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 502811600

Roles are now reversed
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:12

Vlad wrote:Wait...so Nigel was wrong about something?? On a message board?? And then he deleted/changed the very thread he was wrong in??

Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 502811600

Roles are now reversed

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:13

OTPT, I want you to know that I'm still really pissed at you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:23

Turtleneck wrote:OTPT, I want you to know that I'm still really pissed at you.

For what, saying I could beat Bess in basketball? I don't remember - let's get this settled, I like you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:28

For what, saying I could beat Bess in basketball? I don't remember - let's get this settled, I like you.

No. It's silly that you seriously believe that but whatever.

The #skullfuck thing has not worked. You were told to stop because it might be costing MSU games. You refused to stop. MSU lost. Your game threads are also a real problem. I'm pissed because you might be the reason why MSU is 3-4 in the Big 10. The basketball gods do not like your #skullfuck stuff or your game threads, but you refuse to listen to reason.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:29

Turtleneck wrote:

The #skullfuck thing has not worked. You were told to stop because it might be costing MSU games. You refused to stop. MSU lost. Your game are also a real problem. I'm pissed because you might be the reason why MSU is 3-4 in the Big 10. The basketball gods do not like your #skullfuck stuff or your game threads, but you refuse to listen to reason.

I will stop with the skullfucking, but no promise on the game thread. Superstitions are for cowards.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:30

Turtleneck wrote:

The #skullfuck thing has not worked. You were told to stop because it might be costing MSU games. You refused to stop. MSU lost. Your game are also a real problem. I'm pissed because you might be the reason why MSU is 3-4 in the Big 10. The basketball gods do not like your #skullfuck stuff or your game threads, but you refuse to listen to reason.

I will stop with the skullfucking, but no promise on the game thread. Superstitions are for cowards.

Being a bitch is for otpt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:31

You promised me a hat if Nebraska won. I'd like "skull fucj" on it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:31

Turtleneck wrote:

You are now officially suspected of being a UM fan. Go stand over there...yup....right next to The Dude.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:33

Turtleneck wrote:

You are now officially suspected of being a UM fan. Go stand over there...yup....right next to The Dude.

Hello!!!!

This thread is supposed to be about me!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:36

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hello!!!!

This thread is supposed to be about me!!!

I must have posted a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I post you never seem to reply
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I know you are, but what am I? Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 2809484752 Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 328670334

DWags wrote:

Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 1115rlx
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 11:40

Turtleneck wrote:

Agreed. I keep wearing my formal msu tie and suite jacket until msu actually won a big game. This included the 2009 capone bowl, Detroit championship game, and 2010 final four, and 2011 big ten championship game. Retired it when we beat osu in the 2013 big ten championship
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 12:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I know you are, but what am I? Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 2809484752 Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 328670334

DWags wrote:

Did nigel seriously delete his  "trash Nebraska" prediction thread? 1115rlx

Sweet, I want it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 13:19

You can't have it
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 14:33

Bump
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down