tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on Wed 21 Jun - 15:25

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Why are you asking me the same question I just asked?


It's called...discussion.

Repeating a question is discussion? I already discussed it above, but I will add to it now.

It could be a you snooze you lose situation. Brown snatched up that scholarship as soon as it was offered because it was his dream to play at MSU. I was just looking at Johns on the recruiting sites and his recruitment appears to be wide open with no timeline, narrowing schools or official visits. If he wants to take his time fine but his spot might get filled by the next guy if it wasn't already. I am not convinced he is that high on MSU and vice versa but I don't think anyone has much of a read on his recruitment and that is likely because there isn't one except maybe inside his own head.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5061
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Nordic on Wed 21 Jun - 15:28

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Why are you asking me the same question I just asked?


It's called...discussion.

Nah... you're just being a passive aggressive dickhead
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6170
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Nordic on Wed 21 Jun - 15:31

From some Wolvie sites on John's.

East Lansing combo forward Brandon Johns is coming off visits to Indiana and Purdue; like Hunter he's not tipping much of anything in public.

“People definitely mention that I’m locked into [staying in state]. That’s definitely not true,” he said. “I’m still open. It’s kind of iffy if want to leave or stay. I’m not really sure yet. That’s what I’m trying to find out, why I’m taking these visits … to see what I'm more comfortable with.”

Snow actually thinks that MSU is amongst the less likely choices for Johns right now. Admittedly fuzzy situation.
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6170
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on Wed 21 Jun - 15:58

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's called...discussion.

Repeating a question is discussion?  I already discussed it above, but I will add to it now.

It could be a you snooze you lose situation.  Brown snatched up that scholarship as soon as it was offered because it was his dream to play at MSU.  I was just looking at Johns on the recruiting sites and his recruitment appears to be wide open with no timeline, narrowing schools or official visits.  If he wants to take his time fine but his spot might get filled by the next guy if it wasn't already.  I am not convinced he is that high on MSU and vice versa but I don't think anyone has much of a read on his recruitment and that is likely because there isn't one except maybe inside his own head.

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18829
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on Thu 29 Jun - 14:05

Bingham, Jr. announcing tomorrow.

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18829
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Thu 29 Jun - 14:36

NigelUno wrote:Bingham, Jr. announcing tomorrow.


Will be a Spartan.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15380
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by NigelUno on Thu 29 Jun - 15:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Bingham, Jr. announcing tomorrow.


Will be a Spartan.

Maybe add Trevion Williams and be done with '18?

(Or Hauser)
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 18829
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Floyd Robertson on Thu 29 Jun - 16:54

Nathaniel Bott‏ @Nathaniel_Bott 6m6 minutes ago
Source close to Marcus Bingham Jr. tells me that he is "90 percent sure" that Bingham will commit to MSU tomorrow.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12777
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay on Thu 29 Jun - 17:00

NigelUno wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Will be a Spartan.

Maybe add Trevion Williams and be done with '18?

(or Quaid Or Hauser)

fixed
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20240
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Floyd Robertson on Fri 30 Jun - 12:02

Rico Beard‏ @RicoBeard 1m1 minute ago
#V4MSU
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12777
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Fri 30 Jun - 12:05

^^ Related to Floyd's post and as WBH said last night.

Paul Biancardi‏Verified account @PaulBiancardi 3m3 minutes ago
More
Michigan State lands Espn 100 Marcus Bingham. That's the fourth overall commitment in the class of 2018 for Tom... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0672471420357320399-4 …

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Fri 30 Jun - 12:06

Rico Beard‏ @RicoBeard 4m4 minutes ago
More
2018 4* PF Marcus Bingham (Grand Rapids Catholic Central HS, MI) has committed to #MichiganState #V4MSU




_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Fri 30 Jun - 12:17

And remember this the next time you get worked up over Crystal Ballz.

Adam Jardy‏Verified account @AdamJardy 2h2 hours ago
Last night, the #Buckeyes were 67% likely to land Marcus Bingham per 247's Crystal Ball. Now it's 100% Michigan State. Announcing at noon.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Sat 1 Jul - 10:22

Brendan F. Quinn‏Verified account @BFQuinn 22h22 hours ago
More
Updated scholarship chart for Michigan State following Marcus Bingham's commitment.


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on Sun 2 Jul - 10:23

LooseGoose wrote:And remember this the next time you get worked up over Crystal Ballz.

Adam Jardy‏Verified account @AdamJardy  2h2 hours ago
Last night, the #Buckeyes were 67% likely to land Marcus Bingham per 247's Crystal Ball. Now it's 100% Michigan State. Announcing at noon.

And MSU had 100% of crystal balls for Johns.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5061
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by DWags on Sun 2 Jul - 12:35

Herbie Green wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:And remember this the next time you get worked up over Crystal Ballz.

Adam Jardy‏Verified account @AdamJardy  2h2 hours ago
Last night, the #Buckeyes were 67% likely to land Marcus Bingham per 247's Crystal Ball. Now it's 100% Michigan State. Announcing at noon.

And MSU had 100% of crystal balls for Johns.

I will never forgive Tom Izzo for not getting Johns. Ever.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21856
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on Sun 2 Jul - 12:54

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

And MSU had 100% of crystal balls for Johns.

I will never forgive Tom Izzo for not getting Johns. Ever.

Meh, I always thought he was scum.  Just agreeing with Goose that these crystal balls from recruiting reporters are often worthless.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5061
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Sun 9 Jul - 16:29

Michigan State‏ @Michigan_State 14m14 minutes ago
More
Michigan State hoops commit Gabe Brown (Belleville) injures knee http://bit.ly/2tXqJUM #Spartans

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Nordic on Sun 9 Jul - 22:10

LooseGoose wrote:Michigan State‏ @Michigan_State 14m14 minutes ago
More
Michigan State hoops commit Gabe Brown (Belleville) injures knee http://bit.ly/2tXqJUM #Spartans

Well.... at least he got the obligatory injury out of the way early.
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6170
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Sun 9 Jul - 22:15

My moles inside the Berkowitz tell me this is purely precautionary and the injury is not serious.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15380
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Mon 10 Jul - 19:06

Brendan F. Quinn‏Verified account @BFQuinn 7h7 hours ago
More
Brendan F. Quinn Retweeted Krysten Peek
54 Marcus Bingham (MSU)
58 Brandon Johns (U-M)
65 Foster Loyer (MSU)
92 Gabe Brown (MSU)
95 Thomas Kithier (MSU)
117 David Dejulius (U-M)

Krysten Peek‏ @KP_Rivals
Follow
More
Updated 2018 basketball rankings
Story: https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/class-of-2018-rankings-new-rivals150-released …
Full rankings: https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals150/2018 …

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Nordic on Mon 10 Jul - 21:01

Izzo rankings bump
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6170
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Nordic on Mon 10 Jul - 22:55

Moneyball, EYBL, Peach Jams... I have no idea what this stuff means, but it sounds like Loyer is doing well

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-state/michigan-state-recruiting-notebook-peach-jam-adidas-rankings


In 16 regular-season games, Loyer averaged 17.5 points, 3.7 assists and 2.9 rebounds on 48.1-percent shooting, earning All-EYBL second-team honors. He also shot 42.5 percent from long range and was one pesky free throw away from hitting all 84 in 16 games. Alas, he had to settle for a measly 98.8 percent.
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6170
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Nordic on Thu 13 Jul - 23:45

Some info on Gabe Brown's injury...

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-state/michigan-state-recruiting-notebook-dwan-mathis-gabe-brown

At the time, Brown described the injury as “a small tear in his right knee,” per MLive’s Brendan Quinn. But he needed to see a doctor Wednesday to find out the severity.

He learned he won’t need surgery and will likely be out for two to three months, close to a best-case scenario given the nature of the injury. He begins rehab next week and checks back in with the doctor in a month.
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6170
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Fri 14 Jul - 10:41

Michigan State‏ @Michigan_State 2h2 hours ago
More
Meet Michigan State PF commit Gabe Brown, a young man on a mission http://bit.ly/2uh561U #Spartans


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Tue 18 Jul - 9:04

Rico Beard‏ @RicoBeard 11h11 hours ago
More
Rico Beard Retweeted THT5
2018 4* SG Talen Horton-Tucker (Simeon HS, IL) has been offered by #MichiganState.

THT5‏ @_Tal0w 11h11 hours ago
More
Extremely Blessed To Receive An Offer From Michigan State#SpartyDawg

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Wed 19 Jul - 9:31

Michigan State‏ @Michigan_State 30m30 minutes ago
More
MSU commit Foster Loyer is building a lasting prep legacy http://bit.ly/2tf8vKV #Spartans


_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Sat 22 Jul - 14:43

TJ Kelley‏ @scoopIPS 24m24 minutes ago
More
Marcus Bingham couple of 3s and 4 blocks to start the game here in GRap.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Sat 22 Jul - 14:48

Peter Yannopoulos‏ @PeteYannopoulos Jul 20
More
Tom Izzo privately flew into Montreal to secure @CoachMoJo_GW while he played for us at Slam. Now Luguentz Dort could be a great fit for MSU

http://247sports.com/Player/Luguentz-Dort-86620

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Herbie Green on Sat 22 Jul - 17:36

Nordic wrote:Moneyball, EYBL, Peach Jams... I have no idea what this stuff means, but it sounds like Loyer is doing well

https://www.landof10.com/michigan-state/michigan-state-recruiting-notebook-peach-jam-adidas-rankings


In 16 regular-season games, Loyer averaged 17.5 points, 3.7 assists and 2.9 rebounds on 48.1-percent shooting, earning All-EYBL second-team honors. He also shot 42.5 percent from long range and was one pesky free throw away from hitting all 84 in 16 games. Alas, he had to settle for a measly 98.8 percent.

Yeah it is meaningful because he is playing against the best high school players in the nation and future D1 players.  I admit I was skeptical and still am but I am starting to believe
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5061
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by DWags on Sat 22 Jul - 18:13

The first person who compares him to Skiles gets a kick in the nuts.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21856
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay on Sat 22 Jul - 18:33

Dude reminds me of Skiles.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20240
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Mon 24 Jul - 9:58

I must have missed this. Joey Hauser apparently committed to Marquette over the weekend. Cue Herbie.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15380
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Nordic on Mon 24 Jul - 12:59

Obviously not a big surprise. You can only have so many 6-8 guys on the roster.
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6170
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by GRR Spartan on Mon 24 Jul - 16:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I must have missed this. Joey Hauser apparently committed to Marquette over the weekend. Cue Herbie.

MSU already has 4 instate 4* players and 3 of them ar 6'8+, Bingham (6'10") while Gabe Bran and Kithier ar both listed at 6'8".

I'm sure the fact Joey Houser's brother Sam is already on a basketball scholarship at Marquette didn't hurt their recuiting effort.

The big loser in this is UW's Gard who has one 2018 recruit commit and reportedly told Joey Houser he was their only target.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5791
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by Tim Wakefield on Mon 24 Jul - 18:23

Back in EL to drop stuff off at work/visit the lady friend and I saw AP, Denzel, and Anthony Clemmons (Iowa) walking around with an athletic looking guy I didn't recognize. Any croots left in this class or maybe it was a '19 kid?

_________________
Camarón que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente
avatar
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3783
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 23
Location : EL

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by tGreenWay on Mon 24 Jul - 20:14

Tim Wakefield wrote:Back in EL to drop stuff off at work/visit the lady friend and I saw AP, Denzel, and Anthony Clemmons (Iowa) walking around with an athletic looking guy I didn't recognize. Any croots left in this class or maybe it was a '19 kid?

How are we supposed to know???? We've counted on you for this information for quite awhile now, and until we can place Wake, Jr. into the Brody caf, we're kind counting on the charitable dissemination of information from others generally not associated with tSwill.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20240
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by DWags on Mon 24 Jul - 21:01

tGreenWay wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Back in EL to drop stuff off at work/visit the lady friend and I saw AP, Denzel, and Anthony Clemmons (Iowa) walking around with an athletic looking guy I didn't recognize. Any croots left in this class or maybe it was a '19 kid?

How are we supposed to know???? We've counted on you for this information for quite awhile now, and until we can place Wake, Jr. into the Brody caf, we're kind counting on the charitable dissemination of information from others generally not associated with tSwill.

This. It's like that hot girl you used to sex. You see her at the bar with another guy and she's smokin hot. She chats you up and says " I hate when I'm not wearing underwear and my jeans are so thin they start ripping near the crack of my ass. " then she says she needs to go to the RR and when she comes out she joins the new guy in a hug and they walk out together never saying bye to you.

Fuck wake. You're killing us.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21856
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by LooseGoose on Thu 27 Jul - 20:13

College basketball recruiting: Team needs, top targets for each Top 25 (and one) team

No. 3 Michigan State Spartans
Who's committed for 2018: Marcus Bingham Jr., Gabe Brown, Foster Loyer, Thomas Kithier
Targets to track: Luguentz Dort, Kaden Archie
Needs: Small forward
Michigan State is pretty much set the next two seasons. The four commits in the Class of 2018 mean Sparty is ready to fill roles upon the departures of Miles Bridges, Tum Tum Nairn, Gavin Schilling and Ben Carter. Nick Ward, Josh Langford and Cassius Winston project as returning juniors in 2018-19, and that core should keep Michigan State strong a year from now. It's been a long time since Tom Izzo was in this position (set for the next two seasons) at the end of July.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32873
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: tOfficial MSU Basketball Recruiting Thread: Class of 2018

Post by DWags on Thu 27 Jul - 20:20

LooseGoose wrote:College basketball recruiting: Team needs, top targets for each Top 25 (and one) team

No. 3 Michigan State Spartans
Who's committed for 2018: Marcus Bingham Jr., Gabe Brown, Foster Loyer, Thomas Kithier
Targets to track: Luguentz Dort, Kaden Archie
Needs: Small forward
Michigan State is pretty much set the next two seasons. The four commits in the Class of 2018 mean Sparty is ready to fill roles upon the departures of Miles Bridges, Tum Tum Nairn, Gavin Schilling and Ben Carter. Nick Ward, Josh Langford and Cassius Winston project as returning juniors in 2018-19, and that core should keep Michigan State strong a year from now. It's been a long time since Tom Izzo was in this position (set for the next two seasons) at the end of July.

I'm not holding my breath on Puddin coming back. Hope he does. What say you basketball guru's?

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21856
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum