Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob - How Are You Holding Up Under The Immense Burden of Moderator Responsibilities?

4 posters

Go down

Bob - How Are You Holding Up Under The Immense Burden of Moderator Responsibilities? Empty Bob - How Are You Holding Up Under The Immense Burden of Moderator Responsibilities?

Post by bullwrinkle Tue 13 May 2014 - 14:11

I'm worried you're going to take this job too seriously and get all constipated and stressed out like Nedgo. I suggest you cut work early (yet again) go on a long bike ride and then partake in some of your fine medically prescribed marijuana to help you cope with the stress.  Wink 
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bob - How Are You Holding Up Under The Immense Burden of Moderator Responsibilities? Empty Re: Bob - How Are You Holding Up Under The Immense Burden of Moderator Responsibilities?

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue 13 May 2014 - 15:26

I think he okay with that. But the giant ring of fat around his midsection is besting him.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob - How Are You Holding Up Under The Immense Burden of Moderator Responsibilities? Empty Re: Bob - How Are You Holding Up Under The Immense Burden of Moderator Responsibilities?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 May 2014 - 15:41

so far I'm making it.. it was sad to see what happened to nedgo but I can promise you that I will never get pudgy and start dressing like a super hero..

I appreciate your concern... you guys are the best.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 May 2014 - 16:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so far I'm making it.. it was sad to see what happened to nedgo but I can promise you that I will never get pudgy and start dressing like a super hero..

I appreciate your concern... you guys are the best.

You don't have to dress like a super hero, to act like a super hero.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down