Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

+20
CheesySpartan
pulling69
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Stoops21
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Cym Jim
Giant Moose
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Ass Dan
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Vlad
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
24 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-20, 21:52

pulling69 wrote:You didn't take your dad out for weed? WTF bro

I wanted to wait until after my first day to be safe/not a fucking moran. Next time he is out here I will not let you or him down pulling.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 22:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
pulling69 wrote:You didn't take your dad out for weed? WTF bro

I wanted to wait until after my first day to be safe/not a fucking moran. Next time he is out here I will not let you or him down pulling.

Be safe or not a fucking moran? You're not taking a heroic dose of LSD, son. Just fucking smoke it and pass it to your dad.

Christ almighty...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 22:31

We also need pics of this roommate in order to decide if he's good enough for you, OTPT.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-20, 22:35

xsanguine wrote:We also need pics of this roommate in order to decide if he's good enough for you, OTPT.

I need to know if he is a beef cake
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-20, 22:47

xsanguine wrote:

Be safe or not a fucking moran? You're not taking a heroic dose of LSD, son. Just fucking smoke it and pass it to your dad.

Christ almighty...

Bruh. They could still test.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 23:41

xsanguine wrote:

Christ almighty...

Bruh. They could still test.

Oh shit, damn... I thought you were talking about making an ass of yourself in front of your dad. Excuse my trolling.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-20, 23:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:We also need pics of this roommate in order to decide if he's good enough for you, OTPT.

I need to know if he is a beef cake

Bet you he's hung like Tommy Lee. RAWR
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-02-21, 07:54

tGreenWay wrote:

Moved into my favorite one on Friday after one hell of a week. Was living out of my car/cheap hotels for a few days there, was a hell of a relief once we moved my shit in and could walk to bars, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.

After we moved in, went straight for happy hour, sat on the patio and got 2-4-1 deals. Nice place, decent grub. Can definitely see myself taking advantage of that 2-4-1. Anyways, went to a cigar bar and had 1 or 2 with the old man and then went to another bar. This place was cool - very mixed bag of people, young, and old. Lots of things to do, skee ball, pool, foosball, different arcade games, excellent service, and $2 beers. Fun atmosphere, music.

When did Chuck E. Cheese's get cool?

We got pretty lucky considering we just drunkenly walked around around my place and found some cool spots. Ended the night on the roof top with a cigar. Just dropped off my dad at the airport. I would go to war for that fucking guy, man.

It's going to be different, but I think this will be a hell of an experience. Can't wait for my roommate to get here and furnish this bitch.

You people and your goddamn mobile.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-23, 12:51

Does anyone wanna see ya in a Kia out there?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-23, 13:02

SpartanInNH wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah. Oops. I put it in bold for you in case you were in the mood for a chortle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-23, 13:03

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Yeah. Oops. I put it in bold for you in case you were in the mood for a chortle.

And then it's not included in my reply. Fuckin fuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 13:03

Tim Wakefield wrote:Does anyone wanna see ya in a Kia out there?
it's Quality Dairy time!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-24, 16:12

Sorry I was away and didn't yet get to congratulate you on your first few days at the new job, OTPT. You are going to feel rich when that first real paycheck comes. College was great but to me there was nothing better than still being young enough to not have super responsibilities yet and having the money start to come in. Enjoy these next 10 or so years.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 16:28

Giant Moose wrote:Sorry I was away and didn't yet get to congratulate you on your first few days at the new job, OTPT. You are going to feel rich when that first real paycheck comes. College was great but to me there was nothing better than still being young enough to not have super responsibilities yet and having the money start to come in. Enjoy these next 10 or so years.

He'll be married within a year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-09, 18:14

I miss the little shaver since he's all growed up and moved out west on us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-09, 18:29

I bet he hangs out with Gary Harris every day.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-09, 20:13

Whos handled this worse? My lack of enjoyment that comes with responsibilities or swill?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-09, 20:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Whos handled this worse? My lack of enjoyment that comes with responsibilities or swill?

Told you not to go one your first day, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-06-30, 15:51

We’re transferring you to LA, OTPT. With the addition of the two west coast schools, we’d miss too many stories to not set up a bureau there. It’s all about content and you’ll be generating a lot of it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-06-30, 16:27

tGreenWay wrote:We’re transferring you to LA, OTPT. With the addition of the two west coast schools, we’d miss too many stories to not set up a bureau there. It’s all about content and you’ll be generating a lot of it.

God you’re old and forgetful. Otpt is moving to Hawaii. Rainbows are coming to the B1G and We’re establishing a Swill garrison in Kona. Try to keep up. How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 6 2809484752
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-06-30, 17:06

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:We’re transferring you to LA, OTPT. With the addition of the two west coast schools, we’d miss too many stories to not set up a bureau there. It’s all about content and you’ll be generating a lot of it.

God you’re old and forgetful. Otpt is moving to Hawaii. Rainbows are coming to the B1G and We’re establishing a Swill garrison in Kona. Try to keep up. How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 6 2809484752

Try to keep up, ya moran. Current events is your friend, which would be your first, btw. Previously scheduled re-geographizing are on indefinite hold. All roads lead to LA.
How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 6 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-06-30, 17:32

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Try to keep up, ya moran. Current events is your friend, which would be your first, btw. Previously scheduled re-geographizing are on indefinite hold. All roads lead to LA.
How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 6 2809484752

Damn it Greenway. Pay attention, which would be the first tab you’ve ever picked up How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 6 2809484752 OTPT has already made the call and hired a real estate agent. He’s locked in. No L.A. that town sucks anyway.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2022-06-30, 17:46

Greenway and kingstonlake just fuck already.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-06-30, 18:15

Rocinante wrote:Greenway and kingstonlake just fuck already again.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-06-30, 21:04

Please stop horny posting, you two. It’s getting Au stressed out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6