Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

+20
CheesySpartan
pulling69
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Stoops21
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Cym Jim
Giant Moose
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Ass Dan
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Vlad
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
24 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-16, 21:32

Since you're from that Third World island across the pond, I guess you would know a shithole when you see one.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

Post by Guest 2016-02-16, 21:33

Cym Jim wrote:Nebraska is such a shithole. When I moved to CO I stayed the night in Kearney. The bar I went for a drink at was transitioning from an afternoon strip club to karaoke. Driven through NE many times since - not one redeeming quality.

Best thing to be said about Kearney or north Platte is that thru have a lot of motels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-16, 21:42

NigelUno wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Haven't met any true Cajuns yet, just a lot of people who don't like Obama and like to tell you all about it

Ha. Don't tell them you're a Yankee.

LSU gonna get off the bubble and sneak in the Tournament?

LSU Baseball start yet?

I think the committee wants Ben Simmons in the tournament, plus they're in good shape to win the SEC regular season title. I think that gets them in.

Baseball hasn't started yet I think, my boss has season tickets and promised to take me to a game. I worked for the Tigers this past summer and he loves that so he's been talking it up.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-16, 21:56

Giant Moose wrote:Let me know when you have your final four boxes unpacked. Wink

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 1896033241

Cym Jim wrote:Nebraska is such a shithole. When I moved to CO I stayed the night in Kearney. The bar I went for a drink at was transitioning from an afternoon strip club to karaoke. Driven through NE many times since - not one redeeming quality.

You ain't kidding. We are staying the night in some shitty (like it literally smells like shit) town near the border before we make the last trek into Denver. Decided to just get a 6 pack and hide in the room.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-16, 22:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Let me know when you have your final four boxes unpacked. Wink

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 1896033241

You ain't kidding. We are staying the night in some shitty (like it literally smells like shit) town near the border before we make the last trek into Denver. Decided to just get a 6 pack and hide in the room.

It's called manure. You have no problem eating the animals that produce it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-16, 22:05

manure = shit, turtleneck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-16, 22:05

Turtleneck wrote:

It's called manure. You have no problem eating the animals that produce it.

Otpt doesn't have a problem giving rim jobs. That doesn't mean he wants everything to smell like shit all the time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-16, 22:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:manure = shit, turtleneck.

Yes, we all know that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-16, 22:12

You're probably in north Platte or ogallala. Both fine motel towns. The cut off to Denver sucks for scenery. So get drunk you won't be missing a thing hung over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-16, 22:15

LooseGoose wrote:You're probably in north Platte or ogallala. Both fine motel towns. The cut off to Denver sucks for scenery. So get drunk you won't be missing a thing hung over.

You're a smart man, Goose.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-16, 22:19

I feel sad knowing OTPT isn't in the same time zone as me any more.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-16, 22:21

Giant Moose wrote:I feel sad knowing OTPT isn't in the same time zone as me any more.

This is going to fuck the entire Swill up big time. How am I going to properly mod? It's only 9:20 here, and 8:20 in Colorado!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-16, 22:33

Giant Moose wrote:I feel sad knowing OTPT isn't in the same time zone as me any more.

This is going to fuck the entire Swill up big time. How am I going to properly mod? It's only 9:20 here, and 8:20 in Colorado!

Whatever you do do not ask Schilling for advice.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-16, 22:41

Ass Dan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Ha.  Don't tell them you're a Yankee.

LSU gonna get off the bubble and sneak in the Tournament?

LSU Baseball start yet?  

I think the committee wants Ben Simmons in the tournament, plus they're in good shape to win the SEC regular season title. I think that gets them in.

Baseball hasn't started yet I think, my boss has season tickets and promised to take me to a game. I worked for the Tigers this past summer and he loves that so he's been talking it up.

Friday night.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 YUNJTUIYGHDPJXK.20130608025425
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-02-16, 22:46

NigelUno wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Friday night.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 YUNJTUIYGHDPJXK.20130608025425

That's actually very cool, are you planning on coming down for a game? Seems like you've been
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-16, 22:50

Ass Dan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Friday night.

That's actually very cool, are you planning on coming down for a game? Seems like you've been

Haven't been to the new stadium. LSU is fun. Basketball is underappreciated in the South in general. SEC Baseball > BigTen Baseball.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-16, 23:07

Well the great news there is that msu basketball games will always start 2 hours later for you than they do for us. You won't be able to ruin game threads anymore.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-16, 23:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Well the great news there is that msu basketball games will always start 2 hours later for you than they do for us. You won't be able to ruin game threads anymore.

You mean optometrist is gonna know how the game ends before us? That's nuts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-16, 23:13

My head is spinning. What time do I set my alarm for?! What time do I work Monday?!?!

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 1550444538
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-16, 23:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:My head is spinning. What time do I set my alarm for?! What time do I work Monday?!?!

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 1550444538

Now you know how Schilling feels. Just imagine feeling like that and trying not to foul people.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-02-16, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-02-16, 23:20

Ha. Spell check made OTPT a doctor.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-16, 23:21

DWags wrote:Ha. Spell check made OTPT a doctor.

I thought you were making fun of an old blanch misspelling that i missed
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-16, 23:44

DWags wrote:

I'm pretty sure he will know after. Way after. He probably also won't be able to see our posts for at least two hours or so what with all of the cables that the Internet has to go through to get to him.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-16, 23:54

DWags wrote:

I'm pretty sure he will know after. Way after. He probably also won't be able to see our posts for at least two hours or so what with all of the cables that the Internet has to go through to get to him.

Hi, Travis. How was your day?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-16, 23:58

Turtleneck wrote:

Hi, Travis. How was your day?

It was good. I took a day off. Friday too. Made a 5 day weekend out of presidents day. I needed a bit of a break. I'm good now though. Ready to go back tomorrow. I guess. How are you?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-17, 00:04

I'm good. Thanks for asking. Got plenty of snow today. The first major snowfall of the year.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-17, 00:11

Turtleneck wrote:I'm good. Thanks for asking. Got plenty of snow today. The first major snowfall of the year.

I'm not sure how I feel about the mild winter thing. I like a little bit of snow. Not 4 months of it. But I'm not opposed to February being snowy. It's weird without it. #makefebruarysnowyagain
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-17, 00:19

Good luck otpt! If you need a vet out there let me know. The best in the world is a personal friend of mine and she lives out there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-17, 00:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Good luck otpt! If you need a vet out there let me know. The best in the world is a personal friend of mine and she lives out there.

I feel like your "best in the world" comment is compromised by "a personal friend of mine." I'd like to see some evidence of your best in the world claim. Thx.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-02-17, 00:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Good luck otpt! If you need a vet out there let me know. The best in the world is a personal friend of mine and she lives out there.

I feel like your "best in the world" comment is compromised by "a personal friend of mine." I'd like to see some evidence of your best in the world claim. Thx.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 Elf04
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-17, 00:34

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 Spam-family-of-products
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-17, 08:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:My head is spinning. What time do I set my alarm for?! What time do I work Monday?!?!

Ask Schilling. How long until you get to where you're staying?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-02-17, 08:09

Out of the manurehole in Nebraska and on our last leg of driving. About 3 and a half hours to Denver to tour some apartments, hopefully locking one down by Friday.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-17, 08:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Out of the manurehole in Nebraska and on our last leg of driving. About 3 and a half hours to Denver to tour some apartments, hopefully locking one down by Friday.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-17, 08:22

LooseGoose wrote:You're probably in north Platte or ogallala. Both fine motel towns. The cut off to Denver sucks for scenery. So get drunk you won't be missing a thing hung over.

You're a smart man, Goose.

I've run I80 from coast to coast probably 15-20 times, but the stretch from I94 westward probably 50-75 times. I still have nightmares over the drudgery of the views.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-17, 08:24

Turtleneck wrote:I'm good. Thanks for asking. Got plenty of snow today. The first major snowfall of the year.

I'm not sure how I feel about the mild winter thing. I like a little bit of snow. Not 4 months of it. But I'm not opposed to February being snowy. It's weird without it. #makefebruarysnowyagain
I didn't realize that winter has been so mild for much of the country. I live in the only area that is having a severe winter in the entire Eastern half of the country.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 QO8AHy7

http://mrcc.isws.illinois.edu/research/awssi/indexAwssi.jsp
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-17, 08:37

Giant Moose wrote:

I didn't realize that winter has been so mild for much of the country. I live in the only area that is having a severe winter in the entire Eastern half of the country.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 2 QO8AHy7

http://mrcc.isws.illinois.edu/research/awssi/indexAwssi.jsp

Yeah, it's been pretty damn warm this season. I actually said to myself this morning, "This is what winter should look like," and was happy to see it. It was overcast with fresh snow on the ground. Usually this time of year I'm sick of that view.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-17, 08:39

gHost Spartan wrote:
I had the opposite experience. It was my first time traveling west by car and I was fascinated by both Iowa and Nebraska. Iowa was surprisingly pretty, lots of green, lush rolling hills, cornfields of course, but it was nice. Nebraska I admit was boring but I loved western Nebraska near the Wyoming border, as there were places where you could seemingly see for hundreds of miles. Then you turn, and suddenly there's some buttes and the Rockies to the west right after crossing into Wyoming. It was really neat.

Kansas is pretty fucking boring too. I had to drive from Wichita up to some shit ass town my old company had a plant at. I got excited when I saw a tree.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-02-17, 10:22

Ass Dan wrote:

Jellis. Denver is fucking incredible

Any suggestions, advice, things to do, whatever?

Had someone tell me Blake St Tavern was the place to be for MSU games. Going to have to watch the hoops game somewhere Thursday.

I'm sure you already know msu has a huge alumni base there.

What job did you get out there?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-02-17, 10:26

Well she literally saved my dog's life while visiting. Insisted on giving her a check despite our objections, found a lump my vet had missed, told me what she suspected it might be and that we needed to get an ultrasound ASAP. She hit the nail on the head and it was a grapefruit sized tumor on her spleen. Got surgery to get it removed and everything was kosher. If they hadn't found it, it would have ruptured and caused massive internal bleeding and almost certainly death.

So yes, best in the world. She does house calls, too. So if you get a pet and you're in the Colorado Springs area, let me know!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next