Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

+20
CheesySpartan
pulling69
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Stoops21
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Cym Jim
Giant Moose
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Ass Dan
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Vlad
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
24 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:31 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I feel like your "best in the world" comment is compromised by "a personal friend of mine." I'd like to see some evidence of your best in the world claim. Thx.

Well she literally saved my dog's life while visiting. Insisted on giving her a check despite our objections, found a lump my vet had missed, told me what she suspected it might be and that we needed to get an ultrasound ASAP. She hit the nail on the head and it was a grapefruit sized tumor on her spleen. Got surgery to get it removed and everything was kosher. If they hadn't found it, it would have ruptured and caused massive internal bleeding and almost certainly death.

So yes, best in the world. She does house calls, too. So if you get a pet and you're in the Colorado Springs area, let me know!

Sounds really good. Top 4 in the world for sure.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:46 am

Stoops - working for a University out here.

WBH, if I convince my rents to send the cat out here, I'll give ya a heads up. She sounds fantastic, is she single? But I'll be downtown.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:46 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Well she literally saved my dog's life while visiting. Insisted on giving her a check despite our objections, found a lump my vet had missed, told me what she suspected it might be and that we needed to get an ultrasound ASAP. She hit the nail on the head and it was a grapefruit sized tumor on her spleen. Got surgery to get it removed and everything was kosher. If they hadn't found it, it would have ruptured and caused massive internal bleeding and almost certainly death.

So yes, best in the world. She does house calls, too. So if you get a pet and you're in the Colorado Springs area, let me know!

Sounds really good. Top 4 in the world for sure.

Would she probably get blown out by a vet from North Carolina?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:47 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Stoops - working for a University out here.

WBH, if I convince my rents to send the cat out here, I'll give ya a heads up. She sounds fantastic, is she single? But I'll be downtown.

She is not single, she's twice your age and she plays for the other team. If you want her number let me know.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:49 am

Get yourself a dog.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:49 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

She is not single, she's twice your age and she plays for the other team. If you want her number let me know.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:50 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 502811600

Aren't you driving? You should be driving. Put down the phone.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:51 am

NigelUno wrote:

Get yourself a dog.

Not yet - they are too dependent and needy. I have to learn to take care of myself before a dog.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 am

NigelUno wrote:

Get yourself a dog.

Not yet - they are too dependent and needy. I have to learn to take care of myself before a dog.

Keep your bathroom clean. Any chicks you bring home will be grossed out by a dirty bathroom.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:56 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's not my turn Pylon. Less than a hour out. How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 969504605 Fuckin' finally.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:58 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's not my turn Pylon. Less than a hour out. How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 969504605 Fuckin' finally.
Did you factor in the time zone when you estimated that hour out?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:58 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Back in the olden days when people moved from Michigan to Colorado it took many months and half of the family died of dysentery if they weren't trampled by a buffalo or if they didn't drown fording a river. Please stop bitching.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:11 am

Back in the olden days when people moved from Michigan to Colorado it took many months and half of the family died of dysentery if they weren't trampled by a buffalo or if they didn't drown fording a river. Please stop bitching.

I liked that Oregon Trail game Travis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:12 am

I honestly wasn't sure if maybe that was too old for you. I just went for it. YOLO.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:16 am

I honestly wasn't sure if maybe that was too old for you. I just went for it. YOLO.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 Fb5157bed00ed0e21847b7192bc0b47b
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:43 pm

6 Steps to Take When You Start a New Job
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:6 Steps to Take When You Start a New Job

Stupid. Don't do any of that shit, OTPT.

Here is what you do: On the first day, find the most dominant personality. Walk right up to that person and punch them in the face. Knock them out. Right there in front of everyone. Then be super nice to all the other people, but only be nice to earn their trust and learn dirty secrets that you can use against them later.

Wait. Sorry. Don't do any of that. I got first day of prison confused with first day of a new job. Listen to Loose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:6 Steps to Take When You Start a New Job

Here is what you do: On the first day, find the most dominant personality. Walk right up to that person and punch them in the face. Knock them out. Right there in front of everyone. Then be super nice to all the other people, but only be nice to earn their trust and learn dirty secrets that you can use against them later.

Wait. Sorry. Don't do any of that. I got first day of prison confused with first day of a new job. Listen to Loose.

Fuck it, I like your method better.   How do we know OTPT isn't on his way to:

The United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX) is an American federal supermax prison for male inmates located in Fremont County, Colorado.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX) is an American federal supermax prison for male inmates located in Fremont County, Colorado.

We don't know. Weird. OTPT moving to Colorado. SuperMax prison in Colorado. That is enough evidence for me. OTPT is going to prison.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

We don't know know. Weird. OTPT moving to Colorado. SuperMax prison in Colorado. That is enough evidence for me. OTPT is going to prison.

Should we send out a BOLT??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:12 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

We don't know know. Weird. OTPT moving to Colorado. SuperMax prison in Colorado. That is enough evidence for me. OTPT is going to prison.

He might have to gets bolt tattoos to stay alive.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Or a tattoo of the prison layout so he can lead an escape?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:17 pm

You look just like a commie and you might just be a member, better get out of Denver. Better go! go!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:17 pm

I'm hoping after all the doping he can still breathe ok at altitude. I know that when I'd get to Denver, Laramie or Aspen I'd struggle. Of course that might have been the result of decades of heavy cigarette abuse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I'm hoping after all the doping he can still breathe ok at altitude. I know that when I'd get to Denver, Laramie or Aspen I'd struggle. Of course that might have been the result of decades of heavy cigarette abuse.

Plus, conservatives go to Vail; liberals to Aspen. I read that once in one of my thrillers.
Look at that--you're fully one-third less likely to clutch your heart and vapor lock. I did that for you. You're welcome.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:30 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Or a tattoo of the prison layout so he can lead an escape?

That is a good idea. I hope you read this before you report to prison, OTPT.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Now that he's a Coloradoan he won't even talk to us. Snooty sonsabitch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Now that he's a Coloradoan he won't even talk to us. Snooty sonsabitch.

Cocksucker is all "oh huge moment in my life and I don't want to immediately talk to strangers on a message board."

Fuck him.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Also, they put zero thought into Colorado when forming that state. "Here's a big fucking square. Good enough!"

Fuck Colorado.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:22 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Also, they put zero thought into Colorado when forming that state. "Here's a big fucking square. Good enough!"

Fuck Colorado.

Hey, I guess otpt finally got inside of some box.

Heh. See. Cause he's a virgin. He's also a bitch and I hate him for not telling us what's going on.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Also, they put zero thought into Colorado when forming that state. "Here's a big fucking square. Good enough!"

Fuck Colorado.

Heh. See. Cause he's a virgin. He's also a bitch and I hate him for not telling us what's going on.

What a sexless loser.

Look at his new flag. Who are they trying to be, the Cubs? What the fuck?

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 Colorado+flag

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 Logo_chicago-cubs_il-us-2
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What a sexless loser.

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 Colorado+flag

How is moving going otpt? (The official otpt is moving thread) - Page 3 Logo_chicago-cubs_il-us-2

Or Cuba. He's a communist Pylon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Fuck you guys! OTPT said he's going to send me 5 pounds of the stickiest of the icky for free as a reverse house warming gift so I'm going to defend him against your accusations because I feel obligated to!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:34 pm

xsanguine wrote:Fuck you guys! OTPT said he's going to send me 5 pounds of the stickiest of the icky for free as a reverse house warming gift so I'm going to defend him against your accusations because I feel obligated to!

Can I have some?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:35 pm

Fuck you Travis!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:36 pm

But yes you can. How much would you like?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:36 pm

xsanguine wrote:Fuck you guys! OTPT said he's going to send me 5 pounds of the stickiest of the icky for free as a reverse house warming gift so I'm going to defend him against your accusations because I feel obligated to!

I wouldn't mind some edibles.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:36 pm

xsanguine wrote:But yes you can. How much would you like?

I dunno like a quart. Is that how this stuff is measured? I was thinking maybe like a lunch portion.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What a sexless loser.

Or Cuba. He's a communist Pylon.

They have limited access to the Internet in prison, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:38 pm

xsanguine wrote:But yes you can. How much would you like?

Ok, Obama. Whatever you say.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next