Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings

+21
StylesGShmooth
The_Dude
Death Roe
Herbie Green
SpartanInNH
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Blanch32
Turtleneck
tanfan!
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
pulling69
kingstonlake
xsanguine
Gomer
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
25 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 6 Empty Re: Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:46 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

They''re not going after murderers, Bob. They're going after everyone.
they're not coming after me.. not that I know of, anyway.

I applaud you if you are still able to have the choice to purchase a firearm of your choosing without asking for permission from another human being born from the same type of genitals as anyone else... Crying and puking and shitting like the rest of us... F!!! (sorry getting ready for this whole baby thing). The rest of us don't get that option, though... As someone who's never owned a firearm, too.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 6 Empty Re: Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:50 am

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:they're not coming after me.. not that I know of, anyway.

I applaud you if you are still able to have the choice to purchase a firearm of your choosing without asking for permission from another human being born from the same type of genitals as anyone else... Crying and puking and shitting like the rest of us... F!!! (sorry getting ready for this whole baby thing). The rest of us don't get that option, though... As someone who's never owned a firearm, too.
guns are dangerous.

but not as dangerous as Syrian refugees.. I mean, look what they're doing to America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:51 am

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
but it's white people that give them all the guns.. politicians, NRA, etc.. while defunding schools - I guess they're hoping that the black/brown people will all kill each other.

Man, Bob has all the liberal talking points down...well done Robert!
thanks, dude - I was born with an amazing grasp on reality. So all glory goes to god.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

guns are dangerous.

but not as dangerous as Syrian refugees.. I mean, look what they're doing to America.

Life is full of dangers.. Cars are dangerous, Tylenol is dangerous, the sun and water can be dangerous.

I was helping a young family today coordinate between their life insurance company and funeral home because their 1 year old baby girl choked on a toy and died en route to the hospital this weekend.... That was tough for me, I can only imagine what it's like for them.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:05 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:guns are dangerous.

Life is full of dangers.. Cars are dangerous, Tylenol is dangerous, the sun and water can be dangerous.

I was helping a young family today coordinate between their life insurance company and funeral home because their 1 year old baby girl choked on a toy and died en route to the hospital this weekend.... That was tough for me, I can only imagine what it's like for them.
agree.

but my comment is on the dangers of guns vs. the dangers of Syrian refugees.

we want to ban one from the country while doing absolutely nothing with the other. Ironically, the other is what causes thousands of deaths each year whereas the one we want to ban is responsible for zero deaths.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:06 pm

We do? I don't wanna ban anyone. Border seem kind of dumb to me but whatevs.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:07 pm

xsanguine wrote:We do? I don't wanna ban anyone. Border seem kind of dumb to me but whatevs.
FYI - the presidential candidates for the GOP all want to build a wall to keep brown people out, kick out 12 million brown people that are already here.. and ban Syrian refugees from entering the country.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#WhitePower
#Trump2016
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:We do? I don't wanna ban anyone. Border seem kind of dumb to me but whatevs.
FYI - the presidential candidates for the GOP all want to build a wall to keep brown people out, kick out 12 million brown people that are already here.. and ban Syrian refugees from entering the country.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#WhitePower
#Trump2016

Every election every single person that runs is an idiot, though. Anyone who actually wants to be a politician is the type of person that should not be in charge of anyone else's rights. Wanting to be in charge of what other people get to do or wanting to forcibly take money from them to enact your own ideas for everyone is a sign of severe mental issues.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:18 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:FYI - the presidential candidates for the GOP all want to build a wall to keep brown people out, kick out 12 million brown people that are already here.. and ban Syrian refugees from entering the country.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#WhitePower
#Trump2016

Every election every single person that runs is an idiot, though. Anyone who actually wants to be a politician is the type of person that should not be in charge of anyone else's rights. Wanting to be in charge of what other people get to do or wanting to forcibly take money from them to enact your own ideas for everyone is a sign of severe mental issues.

That's why Trump will win. He's not a politician or beholden to special interests.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:20 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:FYI - the presidential candidates for the GOP all want to build a wall to keep brown people out, kick out 12 million brown people that are already here.. and ban Syrian refugees from entering the country.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#WhitePower
#Trump2016

at least you admit the GOP is full of idiots.

We can agree to disagree on the gun nuts.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:30 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we need to do something to keep black people from voting. I mean, we've gerrymandered the heck out of districts but black folks still find their ways to the polls. think voter ID laws will work?

Amazing how you seem to blame gerrymandering for majority-minority districts. Do you even follow politics other than the morning Talking Points Memo?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:34 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:we need to do something to keep black people from voting. I mean, we've gerrymandered the heck out of districts but black folks still find their ways to the polls. think voter ID laws will work?

Amazing how you seem to blame gerrymandering for majority-minority districts.    Do you even follow politics other than the morning Talking Points Memo?
I don't follow them at all. I just know what I ascertain from here.

also, remember that I graduated from MSU so there is a good chance I might not be the brightest bulb in the tanning bed.

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:57 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

at least you admit the GOP is full of idiots.

I've never been a fan of any Republican outside of Ron Paul.

In hindsight, that's the only politician I can say that I still like at this point. The rest can go kick rocks.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:02 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:at least you admit the GOP is full of idiots.

In hindsight, that's the only politician I can say that I still like at this point. The rest can go kick rocks.
I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Warren but she's too smart and capable to actually run for president.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:24 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:at least you admit the GOP is full of idiots.

Is that a phrase people say? I don't think I'm familiar with it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

It's a polite way of saying I would not plant any trees with them.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:40 pm

xsanguine wrote:

can you imagine being forced to have a conversation with one of these people?

(not "these people" as in posters at tSwill.. but presidential candidates)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:41 pm

xsanguine wrote:

Some people are all flippant about who they will plant trees with. Not me. Planting trees is an honor reserved for only my best of friends and family.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:56 pm

xsanguine wrote:

Some people are all flippant about who they will plant trees with. Not me. Planting trees is an honor reserved for only my best of friends and family.

I'm pretty uppity. I consider planting trees an activity for the upper class of which I intend on being a member eventually. I wouldn't be caught dead planting trees with a poor.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:02 pm

xsanguine wrote:

I'm pretty uppity. I consider planting trees an activity for the upper class of which I intend on being a member eventually. I wouldn't be caught dead planting trees with a poor.

Duh. I'll plant trees in poor people neighborhoods but they sure as hell better not make eye contact with me while I'm doing it or say things like "we don't want trees here" or "please stop digging holes in my property im going to call the police."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Warren but she's too smart and capable to actually run for president.

well that and she might have to explain why she spent her professional life faking she was an indian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:11 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm not so sure that's entirely accurate, Bob.

Statistically speaking, at least...

It's not even remotely accurate.  Blacks statistically commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites.

As a percentage of the the black population, yes, the rate is higher than the violent crime perpetrated by whites as a percentage of the white population, however as a percentage of the total population, no.  Whites commit the most violent crimes as a percentage of the total population.  I wish people would stop spreading this manure.

FBI STATS HERE
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:16 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Warren but she's too smart and capable to actually run for president.

well that and she might have to explain why she spent her professional life faking she was an indian.
yeah - we need to kick all of those people out of the country, too - they're a little darker than I prefer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

yeah - we need to kick all of those people out of the country, too - they're a little darker than I prefer.

Well they can teach us a lesson about open borders.

Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 6 Indians-Pilgrims
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:52 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah - we need to kick all of those people out of the country, too - they're a little darker than I prefer.

yeah.. if anyone knows the evils of white people, it's them.

look - Syrian refugees - get your guns!!!! Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 6 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:23 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

yeah.. if anyone knows the evils of white people, it's them.

look - Syrian refugees - get your guns!!!! Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 6 1550444538

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/09/29/gov-snyder-wants-more-syrian-refugees-would-love-to-see-michigans-middle-eastern-population-grow/

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:27 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah.. if anyone knows the evils of white people, it's them.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/09/29/gov-snyder-wants-more-syrian-refugees-would-love-to-see-michigans-middle-eastern-population-grow/

in his defense, we've already got a socialist Muslim Kenyan ruining our country and the world.. what can a few more radical Muslim's possibly do?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Rocinante wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

It's not even remotely accurate.  Blacks statistically commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites.

As a percentage of the the black population, yes, the rate is higher than the violent crime perpetrated by whites as a percentage of the white population, however as a percentage of the total population, no.  Whites commit the most violent crimes as a percentage of the total population.  I wish people would stop spreading this manure.

FBI STATS HERE

This is technically true. But there's a reason why we use ratios of stats as opposed to raw numbers when comparing two groups that are starkly different in size.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:42 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

FBI STATS HERE

This is technically true. But there's a reason why we use ratios of stats as opposed to raw numbers when comparing two groups that are starkly different in size.

That's fine. Then people should stop saying that blacks commit more violent crime than whites. Because that is untrue.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

That's fine. Then people should stop saying that blacks commit more violent crime than whites. Because that is untrue.

If we're talking about murder and robbery..., it is correct no matter how you look at the numbers.

You can make that case for forcible rape and aggravated assault, most definitely. But even with murder and robbery no one says "well, blacks only commit a few more murders a year than whites so the problem isn't that much worse in the black community." They say....."Geez, they commit more murders AND represent 5 1/2 times less of the population than whites."
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You aren't very bright.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:08 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

That's fine.  Then people should stop saying that blacks commit more violent crime than whites.  Because that is untrue.

If we're talking about murder and robbery..., it is correct no matter how you look at the numbers.

You can make that case for forcible rape and aggravated assault, most definitely. But even with murder and robbery no one says "well, blacks only commit a few more murders a year than whites so the problem isn't that much worse in the black community." They say....."Geez, they commit more murders AND represent 5 1/2 times less of the population than whites."

Want to break it down more?  White people kill more black people than black people kill white people.  This is just single vic/single perp.

Multiple deaths in Kalamazoo from random shootings - Page 6 Captur10
White men also kill more women.  

What does all this parsing of data mean?  I don't know.  I just want people to stop saying that blacks commit more crime than whites.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Want to break it down more?  White people kill more black people than black people kill white people.  This is just single vic/single perp.

White men also kill more women.  

What does all this parsing of data mean?  I don't know.  I just want people to stop saying that blacks commit more crime than whites.

I'm not very smart, Roc. I admit that. But this table seems to indicate the opposite.

I assume this is a table of murder victims?

2,695 black victims of murder. 193 white offenders and 2,447 black offenders.
3,172 white victims of murder. 2,630 white offenders and 448 black offenders.

I'm completely willing to admit I'm missing something there but it seems to me that there's 448 black offenders of the 3,172 murder victims.... Whereas there's 193 white offenders for 2,695 black murder victims.

Also... If we're no longer counting ratios... More whites are killed by police than blacks are killed by police. So why is the media focusing on the blacks killed by police? Unless you're willing to admit the media is biased towards blacks.

And we say that blacks commit more crime than whites... We being black pastors, black community leaders, etc. because they represent far more of the crimes committed than their numbers should indicate. Again, if you have 100 whites and 10 blacks.... And 11 whites commit a murder but only 7 blacks commit a murder.... You don't make the case that whites commit more murder. You could say that, but it would be dishonest, because 89% of whites didn't commit a murder whereas only 30% of blacks didn't commit a murder.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Yes you are reading the table wrong.

My point was and still is that I.B. said "Blacks statistically commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites".

That's not true. Statistically, as a percentage of the total population, whites commit more violent crime. That's all I'm saying. You start getting into breaking it down by a particular crime or the attributes of the victim, and all sorts of other factors like demographics and regionality (I know that's not a word) come into play. I know those things are relevant, but if you are a person in this country and you are the victim of a violent crime (as defined by the FBI), it is more likely the perpetrator will be white than any other race.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Rocinante wrote:Yes you are reading the table wrong.  

My point was and still is that I.B. said "Blacks statistically commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites".

That's not true.  Statistically, as a percentage of the total population, whites commit more violent crime.  That's all I'm saying.  You start getting into breaking it down by a particular crime or the attributes of the victim, and all sorts of other factors like demographics and regionality (I know that's not a word) come into play.  I know those things are relevant, but if you are a person in this country and you are the victim of a violent crime (as defined by the FBI), it is more likely the perpetrator will be white than any other race.

This is from Politifact.com and addresses similar claims made by Sally Kohn (she earned a 'false')

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/02/sally-kohn/sally-kohn-white-men-69-percent-arrested-violent/

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, white men and women were arrested for 60 percent of all violent crimes in 2012. Violent crimes include murder and nonnegligent
manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Here's the data:

It then lists numbers similar to what you posted from the FBI.

Drilling down on the number of crimes committed by whites who are also male is more challenging. Federal data allows you to sort on race and sex, but not both at the same time.

The exception is for homicides. While you won’t find that information on the Justice Department website, it can be culled from federal records, which is what James Alan Fox, a criminologist at Northeastern University, has done for many years.

Fox sent us the following homicide arrest numbers:

Year  Race   Sex   Reported Percent Rate per 100k
2012  White  Male  4,631    41.5%   4.9
2012  Black  Male  5,095    45.6%   35.2
2013  White  Male  4,486    41.7%   4.7
2013  Black  Male  4,863    45.2%   33.0

Looking solely at murders, black men are arrested more for murder than white men, and at a much higher rate when you account for population.
There are other caveats. The arrest data blends Hispanic offenders into both the white and black groups, which further muddies the discussion of ethnicity and crime.

Accounting for population size
Setting aside using the wrong number, the larger problem with Kohn’s claim is that her data point tells only half the story.
"You can't talk about risk without talking about population size," Fox told PunditFact. "There are many more whites than blacks so it makes sense that the number of crimes will be high."

Using the homicide count (again, the only crime where we can separate on both race and gender) whites and blacks were arrested in about equal numbers. But cast as a rate, the results shift. For 2013, Fox calculated that black men were about seven times more likely than white men to be arrested for murder. That would be a rate of 33 murders for every 100,000 black men, compared to 4.7 for every 100,000 whites.

Drawing on the 2012 figures, whites were arrested for over 275,000 violent crimes. For blacks, the number is about 170,000. So while whites were arrested more, the arrest rate for blacks is nearly four times that for whites.

Our ruling

Kohn said that white men are at least as dangerous as black men and cited as proof that white men represent 69 percent of people arrested for violent crimes.

When presented with the inaccuracies in using that specific figure by PunditFact, Kohn corrected herself.

Criminologists we contacted also told us that those absolute figures -- when used correctly --  tell only half the story. When talking about risks to society, it is equally important to provide the population-based rate. When we do that, the threat of violent crimes posed by blacks looks larger than that of whites.

For these two reasons, Kohn’s claim that "white men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes" is inaccurate. We rate it False.

So this is why when you say "My point was and still is that I.B. said 'Blacks statistically commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites'." I have to disagree. If that's the quote he used that is absolutely correct. We use rates to describe everything else I'm not sure why in this instance it's not used. When talking about poverty... there are more whites in poverty than blacks, but we admit there is a problem with poverty in the black community. More whites are killed by police than blacks yet we state that blacks are killed at a higher rate than whites. More whites are stopped by police than blacks, but we state "pulled over while black" because the rate is higher for blacks. I just don't understand why we apply this logic to practically every other instance of statistics, not even related to race, but in this case we don't.

I hate to be a stickler but I'd really like to understand that table and why I'm reading it wrong.

3,172 white victims of murder. 2,630 white offenders (whom committed the murders against 3,172 white murder victims) and 448 black offenders (whom committed the murders against 3,172 white murder victims).

2,695 black victims of murder. 193 white offenders (whom committed the murders against 2,695 black murder victims) and 2,447 black offenders (whom committed the murders against 2,695 black murder victims).

So I'm seeing 448 blacks were arrested for murder against whites and 193 whites were arrested for murder against blacks.
This is what I'm seeing. Feel free to move around my numbers to correct me or make me understand where I'm misunderstanding.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:07 am

It's still not the same as saying "black people commit more violent crime than white people."

That's just not true, no matter how you look at it.

If someone wants to make this point about race, which in my mind is not relevant in any way, then they'd have to say it like this: "statistically, a black man is (whatever percentage) more likely than a white man to be arrested for a violent crime."

That statement would be true. That does not translate to "black people commit more violent crime than white people." It just doesn't.

My point is that parsing out criminal stats by race is stupid. Social situation, regardless of race, is where the real relevant fact are. Using race is... racist.

And you are right. I read the table wrong. Black people kill more whites than whites kill blacks. I don't think it changes my point.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:49 pm

In a series of interviews with police in the hours after the Feb. 20 shootings, Jason Dalton, 45, confessed to the killings, but blamed it on the Uber app, stating his smartphone directed him where to go and when to shoot people. Dalton said he would have gotten in a shootout with police when he was arrested but the app directed him not to.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/03/14/kalamazoo-shooting-reports-released-what-he-told-his-wife/81762070/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:03 pm

The only thing that stops a guy who's brain has been taken over by the devil via uber is a good guy with a gun.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The only thing that stops a guy who's brain has been taken over by the devil via uber is a good guy with a gun.
Your best post, ever.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The only thing that stops a guy who's brain has been taken over by the devil via uber is a good guy with a gun.

How do we know it really didn't happen and his phone was telling him what to do?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next