Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Badgers!!! I'm rooting for the Badgers tonight!!!

+5
The_Dude
duffy munn
DWags
Turtleneck
NigelUno
9 posters

Go down

Go Badgers!!!  I'm rooting for the Badgers tonight!!! Empty Go Badgers!!! I'm rooting for the Badgers tonight!!!

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-24, 20:54

W
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Go Badgers!!!  I'm rooting for the Badgers tonight!!! Empty Re: Go Badgers!!! I'm rooting for the Badgers tonight!!!

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-24, 21:14

Stop ruining the board, Nigel.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Go Badgers!!!  I'm rooting for the Badgers tonight!!! Empty Re: Go Badgers!!! I'm rooting for the Badgers tonight!!!

Post by DWags 2016-02-24, 21:23

Better dead than red.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-24, 21:24

Anyone not rooting for my Badgers is a moran.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-24, 21:31

duffy munn wrote:Anyone not rooting for my Badgers is a moran.

Go Badgers!!!  I'm rooting for the Badgers tonight!!! 502811600

That Nigel guy has a cool name.

Nigel.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-24, 22:29

Fuck you and fuck the vadgers
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-24, 22:34

Nice windmill dunk Shocked
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-02-24, 22:51

Big 3.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-24, 22:53

Choke yourself Iowa
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-02-24, 23:00

Greg Gard has earned the job.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-25, 07:29

This thread was a success.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-25, 08:48

NigelUno wrote:This thread was a success.

Does MSU win the tie breaker vs Wisky?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-25, 08:54

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:This thread was a success.

IV. In case of a tie for any place finish in the regular-season standings, the following tie-breaking procedure shall be followed in order to seed teams in the tournament bracket:

A. Two-team tie:

1. Results of head-to-head competition during the regular-season.

2. Each team's record vs. the team occupying the highest position in the final regular-season standings (or in the case of a tie for the championship, the next highest position in the regular-season standings), continuing down through the standings until one team gains an advantage.

a. When arriving at another pair of tied teams while comparing records, use each team's record against the collective tied teams as a group (prior to their own tie-breaking procedures), rather than the performance against the individual tied teams.

b. When comparing records against a single team or a group of teams, the higher winning percentage shall prevail, even if the number of games played against the team or group are unequal (i.e., 2-0 is better than 3-1, but 2-0 is not better than 1-0).

3. Won-loss percentage of all Division I opponents.

4. Coin toss conducted by the Commissioner or designee.

B. Multiple team tie:

1. Results of head-to-head competition during the regular-season. a. When comparing records against the tied teams, the team with the higher winning percentage shall prevail, even if the number of games played against the team or group are unequal (i.e., 2-0 is better than 3-1, but 2-0 is not better than 1-0).

b. After the top team among the tied teams is determined, the second team is ranked by its record among the original tied teams, not the head-to-head record vs. the remaining team(s).

2. If the remaining teams are still tied, then each tied team's record shall be compared to the team occupying the highest position in the final regular-season standings, continuing down through the standings until one team gains an advantage.
a. When arriving at another pair of tied teams while comparing records, use each team's record against the collective tied teams as a group (prior to their own tie-breaking procedures), rather than the performance against the individual tied teams.

b. When comparing records against a single team or group of teams, the higher winning percentage shall prevail, even if the number of games played against the team or group are unequal (i.e., 2-0 is better than 3-1, but 2-0 is not better than 1-0).

3. Won-loss percentage of Division I opponents.

4. Coin toss conducted by Commissioner or designee.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-25, 09:04

The_Dude wrote:Fuck you and fuck the vadgers

Butthurt UM fan.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-02-25, 09:06

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

IV. In case of a tie for any place finish in the regular-season standings, the following tie-breaking procedure shall be followed in order to seed teams in the tournament bracket:

A. Two-team tie:

1. Results of head-to-head competition during the regular-season.

2. Each team's record vs. the team occupying the highest position in the final regular-season standings (or in the case of a tie for the championship, the next highest position in the regular-season standings), continuing down through the standings until one team gains an advantage.

b. When comparing records against a single team or a group of teams, the higher winning percentage shall prevail, even if the number of games played against the team or group are unequal (i.e., 2-0 is better than 3-1, but 2-0 is not better than 1-0).

3. Won-loss percentage of all Division I opponents.

4. Coin toss conducted by the Commissioner or designee.

B. Multiple team tie:

1. Results of head-to-head competition during the regular-season. a. When comparing records against the tied teams, the team with the higher winning percentage shall prevail, even if the number of games played against the team or group are unequal (i.e., 2-0 is better than 3-1, but 2-0 is not better than 1-0).

b. After the top team among the tied teams is determined, the second team is ranked by its record among the original tied teams, not the head-to-head record vs. the remaining team(s).

2. If the remaining teams are still tied, then each tied team's record shall be compared to the team occupying the highest position in the final regular-season standings, continuing down through the standings until one team gains an advantage.

b. When comparing records against a single team or group of teams, the higher winning percentage shall prevail, even if the number of games played against the team or group are unequal (i.e., 2-0 is better than 3-1, but 2-0 is not better than 1-0).

3. Won-loss percentage of Division I opponents.

4. Coin toss conducted by Commissioner or designee.
This looks like the football tiebreaker rules.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down