Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TakING my talents to bumble

+13
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
Snake Plissken
DWags
NigelUno
AMwood
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Blanch32
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TakING my talents to bumble  - Page 3 Empty Re: TakING my talents to bumble

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:53 am

Giant Moose wrote:He's in his young 30s in a metro area, duffy. He has plenty of time to settle down later if he wants.

Duffy doesn't understand. His simpleton view is based on living in a small Midwestern town. He cannot fantom anything different
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:54 am

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You sound like my married buddy with kids. Sorry sex with hot women doesn't do it for you

If those were the chicks that shot you down, I'd hate to see the "hot" ones that didn't.

Lol. Rich!! Sweet sweet irony!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:56 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You sound like my married buddy with kids. Sorry sex with hot women doesn't do it for you
I gotta go with blanch on this one - the guy is single what the fuck is he supposed to do? When you're single goal #1 is to get pussy, and that's apparently what he's trying to do (note that I didn't say that he was succeeding)

Dude, YTD I've banged 3 different chicks. HTf is that not suceeding?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:57 am

Pics of the 3 fantom chics please
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:58 am

Blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:He's in his young 30s in a metro area, duffy. He has plenty of time to settle down later if he wants.

Duffy doesn't understand. His simpleton view is based on living in a small Midwestern town. He cannot fantom anything different

This is too easily turned around so I won't bother.

I'm just glad you are off the smack.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:59 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Well, I am married with kids and my wife is still pretty hot.

Again, if your singular goal is to hook up with strange women then more power to you. Good luck ever having any kind of meaningful relationship.
Muffy, no offense, but come on, man, you sound like fucking Nigel when he rants about people not taking the message board seriously and having serious conversations. Blanch is 34, what the fuck is he supposed to do? Eventually he'll hitch up with a chick. But who are you to judge how he lives his life (even though he judges you)? Everyone is different. That's what makes the world great. Even misfits like Nigel fit in, albeit odd and queerly.

2 mentions in one post? TakING my talents to bumble  - Page 3 55953254
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:11 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Yeah...you got the world by the balls. I'm sure your kids appreciate your complex perspective.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:16 am

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Well, I am married with kids and my wife is still pretty hot.

Again, if your singular goal is to hook up with strange women then more power to you. Good luck ever having any kind of meaningful relationship.

Jesus you sound old. I'm damn near 40 and have been married for 10 so these sites weren't really around during my dating days, but honestly it's pretty standard these days.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:17 am

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Because strangers on the internet isn't something they're used to.

In all fairness they aren't. The last two I was their first Internet date.

TakING my talents to bumble  - Page 3 502811600 Sure they were.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:19 am

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Because strangers on the internet isn't something they're used to.

In all fairness they aren't. The last two I was their first Internet date.

First...and last.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:20 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Dude, YTD I've banged 3 different chicks.  HTf is that not suceeding?

Meh… honestly, that's not great considering today's technology. Back when I was at MSU I was averaging about 20 bimbos a year and I didn't have Tinder or Bubble. You should be averaging a new bang about once a fortnight. In summer, you should be banging a new chick once every ten days or so.

TakING my talents to bumble  - Page 3 6efcb950-c140-0133-8227-0ed2e059c4cf

Might be because of his ride.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:23 am

Bubble. TakING my talents to bumble  - Page 3 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:54 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I did say more power to him. It's just my opinion that he is unlikely to 'hitch" up with a women of substance.

I don't know why him banging chicks on Tinder or this Bubble or whatever its called has any correlation with the prospects of meeting a suitable woman to marry at some point in the future? How they at all related? When I was blanch's age I was banging left and right and I ended up with a nice lady. Believe me, if Tinder and Bubble were available back then I would have been trying to hook up every single night. Can't fault a guy for trying to get laid. One day he'll settle down.

I'm calling bs on this unless you're standards included 4s
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:00 am

Blanch32 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

I don't know why him banging chicks on Tinder or this Bubble or whatever its called has any correlation with the prospects of meeting a suitable woman to marry at some point in the future? How they at all related? When I was blanch's age I was banging left and right and I ended up with a nice lady. Believe me, if Tinder and Bubble were available back then I would have been trying to hook up every single night. Can't fault a guy for trying to get laid. One day he'll settle down.

Every once in a while you need a slump buster.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Every once in a while you need a slump buster.

In a weird coincidence, that is blanch's name on tinder.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:05 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I did say more power to him. It's just my opinion that he is unlikely to 'hitch" up with a women of substance.

Even owning a bar and duffy doesn't know women. Women want a guy other chicks dig. They loving knowing their frinds would bang him in a heart beat. Makes their panties wet.

No chick wants to be married to a virgin dufuss. Course, duffy is apparently married with kids, and yet never ever took advantage of owning a college bar. Forget tinder and bumble, if I owned a bar near uncc, I'd have a different girl every other night!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:14 am

Blanch32 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Even owning a bar and duffy doesn't know women. Women want a guy other chicks dig. They loving knowing their frinds would bang him in a heart beat. Makes their panties wet.

No chick wants to be married to a virgin dufuss. Course, duffy is apparently married with kids, and yet never ever took advantage of owning a college bar. Forget tinder and bumble, if I owned a bar near uncc, I'd have a different girl every other night!!

And you're the guy that women dig in this made up scenario?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:16 am

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Nigel, we are having an adult conversation here. Pls stay in the stands and grab some popcorn
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 am

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nigel, we are having an adult conversation here. Pls stay in the stands and grab some popcorn

Oh. Is that what this is? TakING my talents to bumble  - Page 3 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:50 am

Blanch32 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Yep. Never "took advantage" of owning a college bar to bang co-eds. I was married. It's called integrity, something you would know very little about.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:50 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yep. Never "took advantage" of owning a college bar to bang co-eds. I was married. It's called integrity, something you would know very little about.

Let me get this straight. You got married at 21, then opened a college bar?? No wonder you're so angry! That plus you probably owEd you're fil big time as one of your investors
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Let me get this straight. You got married at 21, then opened a college bar?? No wonder you're so angry! That plus you probably owEd you're fil big time as one of your investors

Imagine how angry he would be if he was in his 30's, had 2 kids, lived above someone's garage, and had to seek happiness by hitting up dating sites and bragging about getting drunk on a message board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:12 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Imagine how angry he would be if he was in his 30's, had 2 kids, lived above someone's garage, and had to seek happiness by hitting up dating sites and bragging about getting drunk on a message board.

When do I brag about getting drunk?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

LOL.

That's gold Jerry.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Yes, not angry, no $$ from my father in law.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:20 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Forgot former herion junkie.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:12 pm

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Forgot former herion junkie.

I wasn't homeless!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I've never heard you brag about getting drunk either Blanch. The rest of the stuff is on point though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:03 am

Soliciting input. I have expressed to blanch that my new rule is no texts before 9 AM. Fucker woke me up this morning at 7:58 with a fake tinder convo. Is this a reasonable position I have taken up?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:12 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Soliciting input. I have expressed to blanch that my new rule is no texts before 9 AM. Fucker woke me up this morning at 7:58 with a fake tinder convo. Is this a reasonable position I have taken up?

I can't even comprehend what it would be like getting texts from Blanch in real life. Is he half as autistic as he comes across on this board?

And you are in the right. Lay down the law before you start getting texts at all hours.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:29 am

He texts pretty normally. Much better than his posts on this board. Still kinda random in his communication style but I suppose that's part of his appeal.

I think the whole thing is pretty funny and good entertainment for the board. I could easily just block him but I don't want to.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:33 am

Blanch, what's ur number? I have many dick picks but no one to send them to
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Ass Dan wrote:Blanch, what's ur number? I have many dick picks but no one to send them to

Why do you think I want that? I'm not bumble not grinder.

Update: last tinder chick wants to meet up again. It finally dawned on her what she was missing out, and the blanch piece withdrawals kicked in
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:29 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Soliciting input. I have expressed to blanch that my new rule is no texts before 9 AM. Fucker woke me up this morning at 7:58 with a fake tinder convo. Is this a reasonable position I have taken up?

TakING my talents to bumble  - Page 3 1966794946 TakING my talents to bumble  - Page 3 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3