Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept?

+10
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
Rocinante
DWags
kingstonlake
Giant Moose
NigelUno
Blanch32
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept? Empty Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept?

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-03, 07:44

Green seat mafia is mentally starting to loses it. After their physical capabilites diminished, they have both challenged me to a game of one on one.

While their sunshine blowar asses envision rocky 6,it's going to be rocky 7: they'll be bedridden with cancer by games end and in need of chemo.

So who's challenge should I accept?

Don't have dwags stats, but I'm 5 11 190, and 34. Muffy is 5 9 165 and claims to be 53. I played in the IM 3 on 3 championship, and muffy played in the IM 5 man championship game back in the IM circle days
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept? Empty Re: Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept?

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-03, 07:52

Blanch32 wrote:Green seat mafia is mentally starting to loses it. After their physical capabilites diminished, they have both challenged me to a game of one on one.

While their sunshine blowar asses envision rocky 6,it's going to be rocky 7: they'll be bedridden with cancer by games end and in need of chemo.

Don't have dwags stats, but I'm 5 11 190, and 34. Muffy is 5 9 165 and claims to be 53. I played in the IM 3 on 3 championship, and muffy played in the IM 5 man championship game back in the IM circle days

A cancer analogy is funny?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept? Empty Re: Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept?

Post by Guest 2016-03-03, 07:55

Blanch32 wrote:Green seat mafia is mentally starting to loses it. After their physical capabilites diminished, they have both challenged me to a game of one on one.

A real stud would kick both their asses back to back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-03, 08:17

It's too bad Orlando Woolridge is no longer with us. He would have loved to watch duffy scrimmage you.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-03, 08:25

You may be 34 by the birth certificate, but you have the mileage of a 60yr old. Just sayin.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-03, 08:34

LooseGoose wrote:

A real stud would kick both their asses back to back.

True. Who should I take on first?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-03, 08:35

NigelUno wrote:

Yes it is nigel. Why am I not suprised you don't understand how or why
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-03, 08:36

kingstonlake wrote:You may be 34 by the birth certificate, but you have the mileage of a 60yr old. Just sayin.

Knees and ankles are fine. Calf isn't back to pre-tear, but it's not limiting any more
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-03, 08:38

I'm in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-03, 08:39

DWags wrote:

I'm in.

Need your stats for the official weigh in , sidebets, and whatnot
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-03, 08:42

DWags wrote:

I'm in.
Can somebody please stream this on Ustream or something when it happens?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-03, 08:50

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes it is nigel. Why am I not suprised you don't understand how or why

Explain it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-03, 08:53

Shut up Nigel, I want to see this happen.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-03, 08:58

I'm in. Are you going to both talk and use smack ?

Also, one on one isn't really basketball. Neither is three on three. Of course, you wouldn't know that having never played in a actual game.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-03, 08:58

Rocinante wrote:Shut up Nigel, I want to see this happen.

Good Luck with that.

blanch is a chicken shit. He would never do it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-03, 09:17

duffy munn wrote:I'm in. Are you going to both talk and use smack ?

Also, one on one isn't really basketball. Neither is three on three. Of course, you wouldn't know that having never played in a actual game.

I'm in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-03, 09:36

DWags wrote:

I'm in.

With the smack too ? Since we are trying to turn back time to the 80's, I figured I would bring the bindle and the satchel.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-03, 09:45

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm in.

With the smack too ? Since we are trying to turn back time to the 80's, I figured I would bring the bindle and the satchel.

oh lord, bindle is throwback Thursday
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-03, 09:47

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm in.    

1982 brother.  136 linden.  The house behind dooleys with my boys that stole the fucking bar from there.  Me in the middle. Next to the goofy hat.   Sporting NIkes before they were that popular.   I bet I got that drink from the keggerrater we had behind the nice bar we stole from dooleys.   cheers How do you like my boys shorts on the left? That's how we wore the basketball shorts back then. Oh, and we never called fouls. Fouls are for pussies.

Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept? 52600010
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-03, 09:56

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm in.

Fwags, what's the tale of the tape with you? Frankly, I'm a little shocked that Muffy is only 5' 9", I figured him to be a towering man, at least 6' 2" by the way he talks. I'm 6' 1", 205.

Agreed. I always pictures muffy like big dougs lil bro if thst makes sense. Now I find out he's the 50 year old version of mat ishbia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-03, 09:57

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

1982 brother.  136 linden.  The house behind dooleys with my boys that stole the fucking bar from there.  Me in the middle. Next to the goofy hat.   Sporting NIkes before they were that popular.   I bet I got that drink from the keggerrater we had behind the nice bar we stole from dooleys.   cheers How do you like my boys shorts on the left? That's how we wore the basketball shorts back then. Oh, and we never called fouls. Fouls are for pussies.

Let's meet for some kamikaze shots before the big "game".
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-03, 09:59

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

In. I'm also wearing a mouthpiece during. Just in case.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-03, 10:00

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

I love kamikaze shots.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-03, 10:02

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm in.

Of course! That and muffy can get one of his old athlete buddy's like Skiles to officiate, do the honorary jumpball. DWags can get his daughter and the motion to cheer him on, and we can all raise money for charity!

Need someone who can make solid hype vidoes. Perhaps video the training and whatnot
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-03, 10:04

So you need a team to hide behind again?

I get your desire for a full court game giving your slight frame and my lack of intense cardo, but this isn't an option here. Man on man. Let's see what you got.

....and I'm not much a trash talker on the floor. Too locked in to win
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-03, 10:05

Blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Of course! That and muffy can get one of his old athlete buddy's like Skiles to officiate, do the honorary jumpball. DWags can get his daughter and the motion to cheer him on, and we can all raise money for charity!

Need someone who can make solid hype vidoes. Perhaps video the training and whatnot

I just look forward to the game. Dont' give a fuck about the other shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-03, 10:07

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You don't care about charity? I couldn't imagine raising a kid to not care about charity.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-03, 10:10

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

You don't care about charity? I couldn't imagine raising a kid to not care about charity.

I tithe my church and donate regularly. Your words mean nothing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-03, 10:16

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

The charity could be for Blanch to buy a house and stop renting. Not that I would ever judge him for that.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-03, 10:17

Blanch32 wrote:

I get your desire for a full court game giving your slight frame and my lack of intense cardo, but this isn't an option here. Man on man. Let's see what you got.

Basketball is a team game. It's not tennis.

I'm still in.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-03, 10:22

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

The charity could be for Blanch to buy a house and stop renting. Not that I would ever judge him for that.

Or he could use it to get cable TV. Not judging.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-03, 10:37

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Or he could use it to get cable TV. Not judging.
If BTN had paid streaming, I wouldn't have it either. Cable is a waste of money.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-03, 10:37

I would destroy you geezers
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-03, 11:25

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I get your desire for a full court game giving your slight frame and my lack of intense cardo, but this isn't an option here.  Man on man.  Let's see what you got.

Basketball is a team game. It's not tennis.

I'm still in.
NBA Jam was 2 on 2. Somebody needs to Photoshop DWags, duffy, and blanch in here.

Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept? Original
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-03, 12:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I would destroy you geezers

I'm sure you would. Can you be my Danny Noonan just in case I break my arm ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-03, 13:35

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm in.

Oh sure, make fun of the old guys because our streams arent as strong as they once were.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-03, 13:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Oh sure, make fun of the old guys because our streams arent as strong as they once were.
As long as you guys can pee enough to fill a condom, it's all good.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-03, 13:43

Giant Moose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That's exactly what my urologist told me. He's a team doctor. What a coincidence.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-03, 13:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

That's exactly what my urologist told me. He's a team doctor. What a coincidence.

I'm still quite regular and strong. Like Race horse piss. I just need to get back into the Monday and Thursday night bball games. Haven't played in a year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-03, 14:09

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm still quite regular and strong. Like Race horse piss. I just need to get back into the Monday and Thursday night bball games. Haven't played in a year.

Yeah, me too. I was just playing up the stereotype based on Moose's one word choice. Muffy or dwags: one on one challenge: who to accept? 55953254
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next