Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the new topic: Debate last night. My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing"

+15
steveschneider
AnomanderRake
duffy munn
The_Dude
xsanguine
SpartanInNH
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry for the new topic: Debate last night. My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing"

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 pm

xsanguine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, O'Reilly - Hannity - VanSusteren have all been sucking Trump's ass for months. Fox has not been against Trump, that's just completely silly.

Certainly didn't look that way to me last night.

Because none of them were moderating the NEWS side was. So the News side was trying to compensate for the opinion side's ass kissing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry for the new topic: Debate last night. My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing"

Post by The_Dude Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:38 pm

Personally Im embarrassed and so are millions of Americans that we have a feckless coward in Obama as potus.  Someone completely devoid of leadership who has fundamentally weakened our country.

Remember, this is the first time his wife has been proud of this country when he was elected.  Oh, and you didn't build that.

That's what I am embarrassed about.  The weak pussy that we have right now.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:39 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Certainly didn't look that way to me last night.

Because none of them were moderating the NEWS side was. So the News side was trying to compensate for the opinion side's ass kissing.

So you're agreeing with me. Thanks man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I always agree with you, I just like to argue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:52 pm

The_Dude wrote:Personally Im embarrassed and so are millions of Americans that we have a feckless coward in Obama as potus.  Someone completely devoid of leadership who has fundamentally weakened our country.

Remember, this is the first time his wife has been proud of this country when he was elected.  Oh, and you didn't build that.

I think it's much more manly to sit behind a keyboard and criticize. Well done.

However, this is my point. Instead of debating we, use the terms that " The dude" has to let us know how disgusted he is. That doesn't happen IMO 10-15 years ago. It's the point I'm trying to make. It's just so acceptable and expected now.

Times they are a changing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:59 pm

The_Dude wrote:

If they would rally around Trump, he'd win the general and possibly in a landslide.

Yeah. And then Donald Freaking Trump would be President of the United States. Think about that for a second.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:17 pm

The_Dude wrote:Personally Im embarrassed and so are millions of Americans that we have a feckless coward in Obama as potus.  Someone completely devoid of leadership who has fundamentally weakened our country.

You are personally embarrassed? OK. That must suck.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:18 pm

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

If they would rally around Trump, he'd win the general and possibly in a landslide.

Yeah. And then Donald Freaking Trump would be President of the United States. Think about that for a second.

Kind of a hint at how bad Trump would be...even the Republican Party doesn't want him as President.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Have you ever had an original thought in your head? You regurgitate sound bites constantly.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I always agree with you, I just like to argue.

Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:15 pm

The_Dude wrote:That's what I am embarrassed about.  The weak pussy that we have right now.

I think Blanche found him on bumble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Show us on the doll where the bad Obama touched you. Conservatives go so overboard in their hatred of Obama. He's been anything but progressive and has been a fairly moderate president throughout his terms. The Anti-Obama charade conservatives have been putting on for the last several years is embarrassing.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:42 pm

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

After 16 years of Bush and Obama, Id welcome it.

The country is sick of these all talk and do nothing bought and paid for politicians like Hilary and Jeb. Want another 8 years of Obama and grand speeches whilst America is stuck in a tailspin? Go for it.

Then after 8 years, we will look at eachother dumbfounded, and the next candidate will recite the same class and race warfare saying how nothing 'got done' or 'changed.'

If you want a rinse and repeat and more of the same, vote for Hilary. Most Americans do not. They want someone who isnt a limp wristed apologist.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Have you ever had an original thought in your head? You regurgitate sound bites constantly.

He has not. Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 502811600

Apparently the dude let Obama turn him into a "pussy". The dude sounds like a pussy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:47 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:

Show us on the doll where the bad Obama touched you. Conservatives go so overboard in their hatred of Obama. He's been anything but progressive and has been a fairly moderate president throughout his terms. The Anti-Obama charade conservatives have been putting on for the last several years is embarrassing.

And it's exactly why they find themselves stuck with trump. People like the dude actually believe it when they say "the country is in a tailspin" like, they really really believe that. In their core. And it was guys like rush that convinced them of it, thinking they'd turn to their republican overlords for salvation. Those guys didn't anticipate people like td running to a guy like trump instead in their fearful desperation to correct all of the horrible horrible horrible problems we are facing. Which aren't really all that bad. But never mind that. They've already been convinced.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

How original of you to just say something you dont like is 'unoriginal'.  Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:50 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:

Do you remember the hatred during the Bush years liberals had?

At least Bush wasn't a feckless coward that blamed America and deflected any responsibility.

I don't hate Obama...I think he's a limp wristed coward that wouldn't know true leadership if it hit him in his face. He just has a false sense of reality as do most people with his background in academia and lack of real life experience.

But what did people expect? He was an academic that was a community organizer that never accomplished anythnig worthwhile before being potus...and now we wonder why he's devoid of any leadership capability.

Just look at the Dem debates and speeches...all you hear from Hilary and Bernie is how bad of shape this country is in with low wages, race relations being toxic, middle class shrinking and the 1% killing it..and that's AFTER 8 years of a very liberal democratic president. You literally cannot make this up. Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He has not. Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 502811600

Apparently the dude let Obama turn him into a "pussy". The dude sounds like a pussy.

Yeah, everyone here but me is just chock full 'of' original ideas. Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 1966794946

Coming from a Bernie supporter like yourself, that's rich. You are recycling old failed marxist principles and you have the nerve to call someone else out.. Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:38 pm

The_Dude wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

Do you remember the hatred during the Bush years liberals had?

At least Bush wasn't a feckless coward that blamed America and deflected any responsibility.

I don't hate Obama...I think he's a limp wristed coward that wouldn't know true leadership if it hit him in his face. He just has a false sense of reality as do most people with his background in academia and lack of real life experience.

But what did people expect? He was an academic that was a community organizer that never accomplished anythnig worthwhile before being potus...and now we wonder why he's devoid of any leadership capability.

Just look at the Dem debates and speeches...all you hear from Hilary and Bernie is how bad of shape this country is in with low wages, race relations being toxic, middle class shrinking and the 1% killing it..and that's AFTER 8 years of a very liberal democratic president. You literally cannot make this up. Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 502811600

Bush was hated because he knowingly took us to war in Iraq with falsified evidence, costing us $trillions and destabilizing the entire region.

Hilary and Bernie are touting a lot of the same issues that Obama has discussed in his State of the Union addresses so it's not like their message is "Vote us in to clean up Obama's mess". The message is more like "vote us in to continue working on the issues that Obama and the democratic party have prioritized". Both candidates have their own plans, but many of the problems they are acknowledging and attempting to solve are common between the nominees and Obama.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:39 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:Bush was hated because he knowingly took us to war in Iraq with falsified evidence

Myth, not factual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:50 pm

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/internet-wonders-what-was-that-weird-thing-that-came-out-of-ted-cruzs-mouth/

I noticed this live and couldn't figure it out. What was that weird thing that came out of Ted Cruz's mouth during the debate?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:07 pm

steveschneider wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/tv/internet-wonders-what-was-that-weird-thing-that-came-out-of-ted-cruzs-mouth/

I noticed this live and couldn't figure it out. What was that weird thing that came out of Ted Cruz's mouth during the debate?

Looked like a Styrofoam pebble to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Dude has a Yugggeeee cock, deal with it. Trump won debate according to all polls by a landslide. #TrumpTrain #YUGGEECOCK #REKT

Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 Trump30
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:23 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/tv/internet-wonders-what-was-that-weird-thing-that-came-out-of-ted-cruzs-mouth/

Looked like a Styrofoam pebble to me.

It had to of been something pretty light to stick to his upper lip like that. I wonder if he had something  packed in around his gum line to help fill out his face a bit? Whatever it was it was bizarre.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:26 pm

When Cook hit Mumphry, for the game winner, I call the Cruiz styrofoam, the Art Briles dry mouth.

Check out 2:48 into the game, after the score and briles spittle on his lip after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUg7ldPla7w
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:36 pm

What is even more laughable is that Hillary''s numbers are reaching the same for Trump for democrats that won't vote for her if she is the nominee.  Jim Webb stating I will never for her today but open to Trump. Trump is a madman on a mission to save this country.  God bless his huge cock and brain, were Making America Great Again.  20 point lead in Florida, huge crowds in Michigan today (winning there too)Future has never looked better.  When both parties hate you, you are fit to be President. I will drink your guy establishment tears every day he is in office Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 2275418548
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:39 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:What is even more laughable is that Hillary''s numbers are reaching the same for Trump for democrats that won't vote for her if she is the nominee.  Jim Webb stating I will never for her today but open to Trump. Trump is a madman on a mission to save this country.  God bless his huge cock and brain, were Making America Great Again.  20 point lead in Florida, huge crowds in Michigan today (winning there too)Future has never looked better.  When both parties hate you, you are fit to be President. I will drink your guy establishment tears every day he is in office Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 2275418548

You should watch your sodium intake sd 310
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:41 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:What is even more laughable is that Hillary''s numbers are reaching the same for Trump for democrats that won't vote for her if she is the nominee.  Jim Webb stating I will never for her today but open to Trump. Trump is a madman on a mission to save this country.  God bless his huge cock and brain, were Making America Great Again.  20 point lead in Florida, huge crowds in Michigan today (winning there too)Future has never looked better.  When both parties hate you, you are fit to be President. I will drink your guy establishment tears every day he is in office Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 2275418548

HOW is your hero going to make America Great again ?

So far all I know is Mexico is going to build and pay for a wall to keep their people in Mexico. And there will be "lots" of different health care plans.

I also know Rubio is a little man. Other than that, the buffoon has literally said nothing. Yet buffoons like you support him.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:What is even more laughable is that Hillary''s numbers are reaching the same for Trump for democrats that won't vote for her if she is the nominee.  Jim Webb stating I will never for her today but open to Trump. Trump is a madman on a mission to save this country.  God bless his huge cock and brain, were Making America Great Again.  20 point lead in Florida, huge crowds in Michigan today (winning there too)Future has never looked better.  When both parties hate you, you are fit to be President.  I will drink your guy establishment tears every day he is in office Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 2275418548

Currently sitting outside in 80 degree weather smoking a cigar (Getting my tan on. Shorts pulled up and checking my emails.  Life is good.   God Bless Trump! #YUGGEEECOCK
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:46 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Currently sitting outside in 80 degree weather smoking a cigar (Getting my tan on. Shorts pulled up and checking my emails.  Life is good.   God Bless Trump! #YUGGEEECOCK

That's fine. I mean, the occasional cigar is probably ok. I just worry that if you drink tears everyday for years that that could have some seriously negative impacts on your health. I'm not a doctor though. Maybe just ask someone about that before going through with it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:48 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Currently sitting outside in 80 degree weather smoking a cigar (Getting my tan on.  Shorts pulled up and checking my emails.  Life is good.   God Bless Trump! #YUGGEEECOCK

That's fine. I mean, the occasional cigar is probably ok. I just worry that if you drink tears everyday for years that that could have some seriously negative impacts on your health. I'm not a doctor though. Maybe just ask someone about that before going through with it.

I smoke to many cigars. Should cut back.  However, if drinking your guys establishment tears Makes America Great Again, my health doesn't matter.  The U.S.A comes first! Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 992749028
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:01 pm

duffy munn wrote:

So far all I know is Mexico is going to build and pay for a wall to keep their people in Mexico. And there will be "lots" of different health care plans.

I also know Rubio is a little man. Other than that, the buffoon has literally said nothing. Yet buffoons like you support him.

Crickets, shocking.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:09 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Just remember, Trump loves the poorly educated.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:23 pm

SD, what's the girl's name in your av with the red and black swimsuit? Been trying to figure out her name for awhile... I've seen other angles and she has the perfect butt.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:10 pm

The_Dude wrote:Whats embarrassing are politicians that lie and steal from you, yet you line up like Kevin Bacon in Animal House and say may I have another. Politicians are ALL talk and no action. Spineless for the most part.

Millions upons millions of Americans want wholesale change, not to elect another lifelong political hack like Hilary. Trump is that change. No one cares that he said an icky word and can be abrasive. People care about jobs and security.

Its funny watching the RNC try to nominate another 'high character guy' only to get slaughtered in the general again. If they would rally around Trump, he'd win the general and possibly in a landslide.

Specifically what is your reason that trunk is their answer to jobs and security.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:12 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Whats embarrassing are politicians that lie and steal from you, yet you line up like Kevin Bacon in Animal House and say may I have another. Politicians are ALL talk and no action. Spineless for the most part.

Millions upons millions of Americans want wholesale change, not to elect another lifelong political hack like Hilary. Trump is that change. No one cares that he said an icky word and can be abrasive. People care about jobs and security.

Its funny watching the RNC try to nominate another 'high character guy' only to get slaughtered in the general again. If they would rally around Trump, he'd win the general and possibly in a landslide.

Specifically what is your reason that trunk is their answer to jobs and security.

He's going to make America great again !! Did you not get the memo ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:16 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Just remember, Trump loves the poorly educated.

Sorry for the new topic:  Debate last night.  My Daughter comes downstairs and says "Honestly dad, these guys are embarrassing" - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Trump is unelectable and becoming moreso by the day.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:41 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

I'll go out on a limb and say that Trump has created way more jobs than Hillary ever has.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I'll go out on a limb and say that Trump has created way more jobs than Hillary ever has.

Do the ones in Mexico, China, and Holland count?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next