Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Spartandawg 265...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Spartandawg 265...

Post by duffy munn on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:50 am

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

SD never answered the question.

He doesn't have to answer your stupid question. It was a rhetorical question calculated to insult. You are an asshole

Rhetorical question ? SD posts about his Dad all of the time. The guy isn't dead.

Oh, and against amazing odds, my Mom is still eligible for your pool. Better get your money down fast and best of luck.

Also, sorry about your break-up with gHost. There will be another internet bestie. Maybe you can look on Tinder or bumble ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:09 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

He doesn't have to answer your stupid question. It was a rhetorical question calculated to insult. You are an asshole

Rhetorical question ? SD posts about his Dad all of the time. The guy isn't dead.

Oh, and against amazing odds, my Mom is still eligible for your pool. Better get your money down fast and best of luck.

Also, sorry about your break-up with gHost. There will be another internet bestie. Maybe you can look on Tinder or bumble ?

Let's not let the truth impact Tanfan fighting with his enemies (in a lame attempt to absolve himself of being an asshole).

Congrats. You seem to be #1 on the list.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:15 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Oh, so all the outrage was completely unfounded. Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 1966794946 Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 1966794946
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:18 pm

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Let's not let the truth impact Tanfan fighting with his enemies (in a lame attempt to absolve himself of being an asshole).

Truth according to Muffy. That's what he wants us all to think to absolve himself from starting threads mocking someone's dead parent. Of course, you just keep deflecting and condoning it because Muffy is your internet pal due to his high level of sanctimony.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:18 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Oh, so all the outrage was completely unfounded. Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 1966794946 Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 1966794946

Nothing funnier than a terminal brain cancer diagnosis. Given 3 months in August, still here. She's a fighter. Good luck in the pool.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:19 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Nothing funnier than a terminal brain cancer diagnosis. Given 3 months in August, still here. She's a fighter. Good luck in the pool.

Poor poor pitiful me. milk it muffy. milk it. In the meantime you start a thread mocking a poster's dead dad. Fuck Tanny
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Poor poor pitiful me. milk it muffy. milk it. In the meantime you start a thread mocking a poster's dead dad. Fuck Tanny

THIS is who you are.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Truth according to Muffy. That's what he wants us all to think to absolve himself from starting threads mocking someone's dead parent. Of course, you just keep deflecting and condoning it because Muffy is your internet pal due to his high level of sanctimony.

So, you equate duffy asking a schtick if his (not dead) dad is dead, to what you did (and said over and over and over again) to duffy (someone you have actually met AND called a friend in the past)?

That's some strong rationalization.

And, I know this is a difficult concept for you to grasp (since your whole internet persona is built on a martyr complex, and pushing your "enemies" mantra), but just because I call you an asshole doesn't mean I consider us "enemies". I'm calling you an asshole, because you're an asshole. You continue to prove that every time you bring up duffy's mom.

Have a good afternoon. Asshole.

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:07 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

So, you equate duffy asking a schtick if his (not dead) dad is dead, to what you did (and said over and over and over again) to duffy (someone you have actually met AND called a friend in the past)?

And, I know this is a difficult concept for you to grasp (since your whole internet persona is built on a martyr complex, and pushing your "enemies" mantra), but just because I call you an asshole doesn't mean I consider us "enemies". I'm calling you an asshole, because you're an asshole. You continue to prove that every time you bring up duffy's mom.

Duffy's mom, Duffy's mom, Duffy's mom. Ok, in you mind he's a schtick and his dead dad is therefore fair game. Strong words from behind your keyboard. Me thinks the big boys used to push you down and fart on your face when you were a kid, which shaped your tough guy behind a keyboard persona.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:09 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Poor poor pitiful me.  milk it muffy.  milk it.  In the meantime you start a thread mocking a poster's dead dad.  Fuck Tanny

THIS is who you are.

Only when it comes to you!!  Mocking another poster's dead dad is ok in your book. Go fuck yourself. Forgot, Fuck Tanny!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Duffy's mom, Duffy's mom, Duffy's mom. Ok, in you mind he's a schtick and his dead dad is therefore fair game. Strong words from behind your keyboard. Me thinks the big boys used to push you down and fart on your face when you were a kid, which shaped your tough guy behind a keyboard persona.

You're not good at this. At all. Does it sound good in your head before you type it?

There is no "dead" dad. Are you really that dumb that you're trying to rationalize what you said by comparing it to a hypothetical "dead" dad (who's not really dead) of a schtick?

What YOU said makes you an asshole. Don't rationalize it. Don't deflect. Don't harken back to the days when you got beat up and stuffed in a locker by the tennis gang (but then became the leader of the tennis gang later).

It's not about StraponDawgs101 (or his not dead, "dead" dad), it's not about duffy, it's not about me...it's about you...you're an asshole. Period.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Tanfan, how much do you pay your employees? Is it more than $2 an hour? And do you hire men and women? duffy only hires women.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:21 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Duffy's mom, Duffy's mom, Duffy's mom.  Ok, in you mind he's a schtick and his dead dad is therefore fair game.  Strong words from behind your keyboard.  Me thinks the big boys used to push you down and fart on your face when you were a kid, which shaped your tough guy behind a keyboard persona.  

You're not good at this.  At all.  Does it sound good in your head before you type it?

There is no "dead" dad.  Are you really that dumb that you're trying to rationalize what you said by comparing it to a hypothetical "dead" dad (who's not really dead) of a schtick?

What YOU said makes you an asshole.  Don't rationalize it.  Don't deflect.  Don't harken back to the days when you got beat up and stuffed in a locker by the tennis gang (but then became the leader of the tennis gang later).  

It's not about StraponDawgs101 (or his not dead, "dead" dad), it's not about duffy, it's not about me...it's about you...you're an asshole.  Period.    

I'm a Schtick? How dare you!!! I always thought you guys were all schticks.  Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 992749028 No one likes you Nigel.  You are very unstable and should seek counseling or a stay at a mental institution .  I always thought you were a schtick but I think you need to serious help now.  Go outside, do something.  You are acting like you just got off your bi-polar meds.  You need help. Remove Duffy's dick from your mouth. Right now.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Tanfan, how much do you pay your employees? Is it more than $2 an hour? And do you hire men and women? duffy only hires women.

Will you be here all week?

Remember to tip your waitress!!!
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:22 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Tanfan, how much do you pay your employees? Is it more than $2 an hour? And do you hire men and women? duffy only hires women.

I'd be scared to tip them because duffy makes sure he looks at their pockets filled with $200 every night. Creepy.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:24 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You're not good at this.  At all.  Does it sound good in your head before you type it?

There is no "dead" dad.  Are you really that dumb that you're trying to rationalize what you said by comparing it to a hypothetical "dead" dad (who's not really dead) of a schtick?

What YOU said makes you an asshole.  Don't rationalize it.  Don't deflect.  Don't harken back to the days when you got beat up and stuffed in a locker by the tennis gang (but then became the leader of the tennis gang later).  

It's not about StraponDawgs101 (or his not dead, "dead" dad), it's not about duffy, it's not about me...it's about you...you're an asshole.  Period.    

I'm a Schtick? How dare you!!! I always thought you guys were all schticks.  Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 992749028 No one likes you Nigel.  You are very unstable and should seek counseling or a stay at a mental institution .  I always thought you were a schtick but I think you need to serious help now.  Go outside, do something.  You are acting like you just got off your bi-polar meds.  You need help.  

It's simple Strapon.  

I call it as I see it.  No need to be a pussy about anything.  Tanfan's an asshole.  I'm calling him an asshole.  Just straight shooting.  Like your boy Trump, right?  Thanks for the advice though.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'd be scared to tip them because duffy makes sure he looks at their pockets filled with $200 every night. Creepy.

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:29 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'm a Schtick? How dare you!!! I always thought you guys were all schticks.  Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 992749028 No one likes you Nigel.  You are very unstable and should seek counseling or a stay at a mental institution .  I always thought you were a schtick but I think you need to serious help now.  Go outside, do something.  You are acting like you just got off your bi-polar meds.  You need help. Remove Duffy's dick from your mouth. Right now.

You know what, you could put all of this to bed if you simply addressed the topic of the thread.

( I know it probably wouldn't make any difference to a couple of posters )
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

THIS is who you are.

Only when it comes to you!!  Mocking another poster's dead dad is ok in your book. Go fuck yourself. Forgot, Fuck Tanny!

How much $$ do you get if you win the pool ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:33 pm

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I'm a Schtick? How dare you!!! I always thought you guys were all schticks.  Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 992749028 No one likes you Nigel.  You are very unstable and should seek counseling or a stay at a mental institution .  I always thought you were a schtick but I think you need to serious help now.  Go outside, do something.  You are acting like you just got off your bi-polar meds.  You need help.  

It's simple Strapon.  

I call it as I see it.  No need to be a pussy about anything.  Tanfan's an asshole.  I'm calling him an asshole.  Just straight shooting.  Like your boy Trump, right?  Thanks for the advice though.

You call it like you see it huh? What do you see when you look in a mirror?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:38 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's simple Strapon.  

Me. That's how mirrors work.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:39 pm

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Me. That's how mirrors work.

He's right on that you guys. I fact checked in google.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:41 pm

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Me.  That's how mirrors work.  

And are you ashamed by what you see? You are living a terrible existence in life. You probably can't even look yourself in the eye.  Log off Tswill and try to make something of what little time you have left on this beautiful planet.  See you later psychopath. Try logging off just for 10 min.  Please. Seriously. Go for a walk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Roc said that thread was no longer fun. What if we installed fun house mirrors?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:47 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Me.  That's how mirrors work.  

And are you ashamed by what you see? You are living a terrible existence in life. You probably can't even look yourself in the eye.  Log off Tswill and try to make something of what little time you have left on this beautiful planet.  See you later psychopath. Try logging off just for 10 min.  Please. Seriously. Go for a walk.

Aren't you on Spring Break right now? Shouldn't you be golfing or yachting or driving a Lexus or taking your small dog for a walk or getting a dildo up your butt?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Roc said that thread was no longer fun. What if we installed fun house mirrors?

Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 63684748_d84d160fc7

Not a good idea Moose. When you do that Bruce Lee usually shows up and ruins your shit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Poor poor pitiful me.  milk it muffy.  milk it.  In the meantime you start a thread mocking a poster's dead dad.  Fuck Tanny
No. He started a thread mocking a schtick's dead dad. Straponbuttfuck265 isn't even a real person. For all we know his dad bought it when sepsis set in after having his colon perforated by a dildo at a cheap skanky massage parlor. What's not funny about that?

Contrast that with makin fun of a real person's mom who is legitimately dying of cancer. Someone who has a real name and a real history and exists in real life. You're a sick individual. Stop eating to feel better about that and fix it instead.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:23 pm

I want you guys to know that not one of you is a real person as far as I'm concerned. All of you are nothing more than a series of characters that appear in text format on my cellphone. Sd is just as fake of a person as Duffy as is tanfan, turtleneck, Gomer, etc. Not a single one of you represents a real person in any sense of the word whatsoever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I want you guys to know that not one of you is a real person as far as I'm concerned. All of you are nothing more than a series of characters that appear in text format on my cellphone. Sd is just as fake of a person as Duffy as is tanfan, turtleneck, Gomer, etc. Not a single one of you represents a real person in any sense of the word whatsoever.
You are right. I just looked in a mirror and saw nothing. Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 1550444538
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I want you guys to know that not one of you is a real person as far as I'm concerned. All of you are nothing more than a series of characters that appear in text format on my cellphone. Sd is just as fake of a person as Duffy as is tanfan, turtleneck, Gomer, etc. Not a single one of you represents a real person in any sense of the word whatsoever.
You are right. I just looked in a mirror and saw nothing. Hey Spartandawg 265... - Page 3 1550444538

I'm sure you consider yourself to be a real person. You are not a real person that exists in my life. You are a moose that lives inside of my cell phone.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Trevor is winning.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

I'm sure you consider yourself to be a real person. You are not a real person that exists in my life. You are a moose that lives inside of my cell phone.
Can you hold this post on your cell phone in front of a mirror? I want to be a real boy.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Checking out of this thread until SD addresses the topic. I don't think he will. Carry on.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:40 pm

duffy munn wrote:Checking out of this thread until SD addresses the topic. I don't think he will. Carry on.
Good night, asshole.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Checking out of this thread until SD addresses the topic. I don't think he will. Carry on.
Good night, asshole.

Suspect
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum