Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance?

+6
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
StylesGShmooth
InTenSity
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance?

Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap15%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 15 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap9%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 9 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap10%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 10 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap12%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 12 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap14%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 14 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap2%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap3%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap3%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap2%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_lcap4%Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 99

Poll Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance?

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-09, 08:41

Multiple Choice enabled.

Pick 4 teams. Basketball
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance?

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-09, 10:09

Bump
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 08:50

Basketball
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-10, 08:54

I voted already Nigel.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 09:05

InTenSity wrote:I voted already Nigel.

Who did you vote for? We could get in an argument and people could pick sides. Controversy sells!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-10, 09:07

I voted for KU, UNC, MSU and Nova. I was not the person who voted for all of them.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 09:23

InTenSity wrote:I voted for KU, UNC, MSU and Nova. I was not the person who voted for all of them.

I think I voted for the same teams.  

Villanova could get knocked off in their tournament, but I think they still might get a 1.

Do you think 1 person voted for all the teams? Why would they do that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-10, 09:50

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I voted for KU, UNC, MSU and Nova. I was not the person who voted for all of them.

Villanova could get knocked off in their tournament, but I think they still might get a 1.

I think someone doesn't like you making polls, so that they voted for all the teams in order to protest your poll.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-10, 10:01

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think someone doesn't like you making polls, so that they voted for all the teams in order to protest your poll.

Oh. It looks like 2 people did that. Maybe I should start a fan club.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-10, 10:55

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Oh. It looks like 2 people did that. Maybe I should start a fan club.
I think someone voted for all of the B1G teams.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-03-10, 18:36

MOLON LABE, Rock Chalk, Spartan's Bitches, Skyline Chili
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-10, 23:39

Voted the same way.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-11, 00:01

I would be somewhat shocked if MSU loses before the Final Four to be honest. I won't really be upset either way but that's how I'm feeling right now.

We are going to win the BTT. There's no doubt in my mind. The years we don't win it, we either don't have anything to prove or play against teams that are just flat out better or more talented than us. This year we are the best team and we have motivation. Purdue and Maryland pose potential matchup problems due to interior size but we want this fucking thing. I would bet Bobby Sak's life on MSU winning the BTT.

Similarly, I just don't see a team sneaking up on us in the NCAAs. We are one of the best teams but I don't expect that we would meet up with another team with enough talent and leadership to knock us off before Houston. We may run into an equal there on Saturday or Monday in terms of those factors but there simply isn't a team out there that's going to overwhelm us from a talent standpoint this year. Super refreshing.

We have a great coach who does more with less compared to his peers. We have the best player in the country, who is a Senior, a leader, a gym rat. We goin to da ship.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-11, 00:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I would be somewhat shocked if MSU loses before the Final Four to be honest. I won't really be upset either way but that's how I'm feeling right now.

We are going to win the BTT. There's no doubt in my mind. The years we don't win it, we either don't have anything to prove or play against teams that are just flat out better or more talented than us. This year we are the best team and we have motivation. Purdue and Maryland pose potential matchup problems due to interior size but we want this fucking thing. I would bet Bobby Sak's life on MSU winning the BTT.

Similarly, I just don't see a team sneaking up on us in the NCAAs. We are one of the best teams but I don't expect that we would meet up with another team with enough talent and leadership to knock us off before Houston. We may run into an equal there on Saturday or Monday in terms of those factors but there simply isn't a team out there that's going to overwhelm us from a talent standpoint this year. Super refreshing.

We have a great coach who does more with less compared to his peers. We have the best player in the country, who is a Senior, a leader, a gym rat. We goin to da ship.

All posters on this site should be like you.

Can't wait for the usual morons to chime in ripping on the team.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-11, 00:05

Death Roe wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I would be somewhat shocked if MSU loses before the Final Four to be honest. I won't really be upset either way but that's how I'm feeling right now.

He said we could lose in the Final Four. I always say that, and you hate me. Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-03-11, 02:33

Giant Moose wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

He said we could lose in the Final Four. I always say that, and you hate me. Which 4 teams will get the coveted #1 seeds in the Big Dance? 502811600

Because you always say that. Completely unprompted. In every thread.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-11, 07:41

Cameron wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

It's called moviation. You want a natty? You better start posting like you deserve one
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 10:47

Blanch32 wrote:
Cameron wrote:

It's called moviation. You want a natty? You better start posting like you deserve one

Don't you worry your pretty little head. We're plenty moviated.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-11, 10:55

West : Duke

South: North Carolina

East: Duke

Midwest: North Carolina

Sincerely Yours,

Giant Moose
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-13, 21:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Positives from today: We are B1G Tourney Champs, decent draw in Dance in terms of location, rest and potential opponents until regional final

Negatives: Bobby Sak will probably still be alive tomorrow
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down