Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread

Go down

tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread Empty tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread

Post by kingstonlake on 2016-03-09, 09:27

I don't want to stifle 90% of the board traffic but any thread that inevitably sinks into rehashing old scars, bitter feelings, and sore vaginas, get merged here?

tboob & Goose, sitting on the bench on this but definately instant offense (no pun intended) if needed to join the game.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread Empty Re: tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-03-09, 09:30

Good luck. I've tried this before. Didn't work.

Well, it worked in that it instigated a circle jerk in the thread itself, but it didn't stop it from spilling over into every other thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread Empty Re: tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-03-09, 09:31

You green seaters neEd to let thelse thinks play out. Granted that's almost an impossible request given your generations control issues
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2016-03-09, 09:34

Blanch32 wrote:You green seaters neEd to let thelse thinks play out. Granted that's almost an impossible request given your generations control issues

Isn't that like europe saying in 1939, "let's just let this nazi thing play out",
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green on 2016-03-09, 09:34

Are you attempting to deflect board traffic?

It sure sounds to me like you are deflecting
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-03-09, 09:36

Blanch32 wrote:You green seaters neEd to let thelse thinks play out. Granted that's almost an impossible request given your generations control issues

Anyeone nOtICE thit BLanche's tiping gits werse the mOre he posts thruout th da?y
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-03-09, 09:39

kingstonlake wrote:

Isn't that like europe saying in 1939, "let's just let this nazi thing play out",

Fear. The true driver behind the motives of the green seat mafia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2016-03-09, 09:49

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Fear of what ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2016-03-09, 09:52

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You do have a point. Merging those pillow fights would leave us with your gems on the front page. Lose/lose.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-03-09, 09:56

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Fear of what ?

Beats me. What do you think?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on 2016-03-09, 10:03

How come you didn't give Nigel and duffy nicknames? This thread sucks if you're going to give some of us special treatment and not others.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on 2016-03-09, 10:04

Also, per DWags, I demand that OTPT is included in this thread title.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-03-09, 12:08

Sitting outside drinking a cup of coffee, what happened over night? Why am I in so many thread titles?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose on 2016-03-09, 12:09

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Sitting outside drinking a cup of coffee, what happened over night? Why am I in so many thread titles?
I think I made duffy tilt and feel actual guilt for the first time in his life.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-03-09, 12:11

Giant Moose wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Sitting outside drinking a cup of coffee, what happened over night? Why am I in so many thread titles?

tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread 992749028
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2016-03-09, 12:20

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

tofficial Nigel/Duffy/STD/Tranfan/GiantMooseknuckle pillow fight thread 992749028

Hi Baller.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2016-03-09, 12:23

ghost and I are no longer enemies.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-03-09, 12:37

Tanfan! wrote:ghost and I are no longer enemies.

Prove it - post a fuck tape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-03-09, 12:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:ghost and I are no longer enemies.

Prove it - post a fuck tape.

Just make sure you cover up your nipples so it isn't against the terms of service.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2016-03-09, 12:58

Giant Moose wrote:How come you didn't give Nigel and duffy nicknames? This thread sucks if you're going to give some of us special treatment and not others.

I struggled with that. Drumphy / Hairgel?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! on 2016-03-10, 06:45

Die Nigel die
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2016-03-10, 06:56

Trevor is winning.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2016-03-10, 07:18

Tanfan! wrote:Die Nigel die

Tanfan wrote:You see how nigel enters a funny thread and poisons it. The guy is unstable
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2016-03-10, 07:24

Tanfan! wrote:Die Nigel die

I actually think you may be serious.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-03-10, 08:00

DWags wrote:Trevor is winning.

Oh hell no! Game is already done!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum