Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every town needs an article like this. Especially for March Madness weekends and conference tournaments

Go down

Every town needs an article like this.   Especially for March Madness weekends and conference tournaments Empty Every town needs an article like this. Especially for March Madness weekends and conference tournaments

Post by DWags on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:03 am

Buddy and I were shut out today by my Michigan guy. No big deal, his son is on the team and we thought they were going to lose. Since they won yesterday he had a ton of requests for tickets and it's against Indiana so tickets are very expensive. We decided to go to the bar for the first round today, but I wanted to go to an Hoosier bar because I want to root for them, because I'd love to see an MSU Indy game.

Anyway, check out this article. Great idea.

What school are you from? Here's a bar for you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Every town needs an article like this.   Especially for March Madness weekends and conference tournaments Empty Re: Every town needs an article like this. Especially for March Madness weekends and conference tournaments

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:15 am

DWags wrote:Buddy and I were shut out today by my Michigan guy. No big deal, his son is on the team and we thought they were going to lose. Since they won yesterday he had a ton of requests for tickets and it's against Indiana so tickets are very expensive. We decided to go to the bar for the first round today, but I wanted to go to an Hoosier bar because I want to root for them, because I'd love to see an MSU Indy game.

You sound like a blue.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Every town needs an article like this.   Especially for March Madness weekends and conference tournaments Empty Re: Every town needs an article like this. Especially for March Madness weekends and conference tournaments

Post by I.B. Fine on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:16 am

DWags wrote:Buddy and I were shut out today by my Michigan guy.  No big deal, his son is on the team and we thought they were going to lose. Since they won yesterday he had a ton of requests for tickets and it's against Indiana so tickets are very expensive.  We decided to go to the bar for the first round today, but I wanted to go to an Hoosier bar because I want to root for them, because I'd love to see an MSU Indy game.  

Anyway, check out this article.  Great idea.  

What school are you from?  Here's a bar for you.

OK, we all know, any bar that will serve you is the bar for you.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 am

DWags wrote:Buddy and I were shut out today by my Michigan guy. No big deal, his son is on the team and we thought they were going to lose. Since they won yesterday he had a ton of requests for tickets and it's against Indiana so tickets are very expensive. We decided to go to the bar for the first round today, but I wanted to go to an Hoosier bar because I want to root for them, because I'd love to see an MSU Indy game.

Is it really a good idea to let blanch know where you are?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:29 am

FYI they use the same bars every year for the most part.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:35 am

NigelUno wrote:

Is it really a good idea to let blanch know where you are?

WanNah know why I know you're a nutcase?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum