Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Collins Blasts Delaney's Goons

+6
Ass Dan
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
InTenSity
steveschneider
10 posters

Go down

Chris Collins Blasts Delaney's Goons Empty Chris Collins Blasts Delaney's Goons

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-11, 12:47

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/did-refs-give-michigan-preferential-treatment--chris-collins-thinks-so-220020845.html

Collins calling out the B10 bullshit.

"That left Collins with a message to deliver postgame: not just the uncalled travel, but what he believes it represented. Without saying it plainly, he clearly believed this was the Big Ten protecting a bubble team's NCAA chances, and protecting one of its most prominent league members. When it comes to any measure other than academics, Michigan ranks ahead of Northwestern."

"I hope the league will fight for us the way they fight for other teams," Collins said.

Chris Collins Blasts Delaney's Goons 992749028
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Chris Collins Blasts Delaney's Goons Empty Re: Chris Collins Blasts Delaney's Goons

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-11, 12:50

Good for him. I'm sure people will say that he was just being emotional and the conference would never do that, but I'm glad a head coach said that publicly. Maybe this will start a dialogue. Nah who am I kidding, Collins will be fired on Monday.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Chris Collins Blasts Delaney's Goons Empty Re: Chris Collins Blasts Delaney's Goons

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-11, 12:51

Delaney just pulled out his last hair.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-11, 12:53

TV Teddy was calling the game
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 12:55

He ain't wrong. And fuck TV Teddy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-11, 12:58

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-03-11, 13:00

Rocinante wrote:Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Same. They stopped the clock with .6 seconds because Walton stepped out of bounds. If they were protecting UM would they have done that? NW had a chance to win despite being the shittier team and they blew it
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-11, 13:02

Why are you so sour about Collins being sour?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-11, 13:06

Turtleneck wrote:

Why are you so sour about Collins being sour?

Isn't a Collins made with a sour mix?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-11, 13:14

I do agree with Collins calling out Delany, but he is too hard on Northwestern athletics and is too willing to prop up Michigan sports. By my count, Michigan and Northwestern football are equal. They both have zero football national championships per the Coaches Poll.

Also Northwestern has never vacated NCAA tourney appearances, so they are also a much more honorable school in basketball.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-11, 13:30

He travels and instead of calling it you call a foul on Northwestern?

Ref was right in position to make that call. How the fuck do you miss that call?

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-11, 13:31

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-11, 13:34

If only Bob were here. I'm not sure what his take on this story might be.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-11, 13:37

InTenSity wrote:Good for him. I'm sure people will say that he was just being emotional and the conference would never do that, but I'm glad a head coach said that publicly. Maybe this will start a dialogue. Nah who am I kidding, Collins will be fired on Monday.

ESPN mouth pieces were talking about this last night and defending the refs, so right there you know it's true.

....and if Collins really wanted to make a point he should of pointEd out he was a dukie so he knows exactly what preferred treatment looks like as his team received it nightly
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-11, 15:39

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Good for him. I'm sure people will say that he was just being emotional and the conference would never do that, but I'm glad a head coach said that publicly. Maybe this will start a dialogue. Nah who am I kidding, Collins will be fired on Monday.

ESPN mouth pieces were talking about this last night and defending the refs, so right there you know it's true.

....and if Collins really wanted to make a point he should of pointEd out he was a dukie so he knows exactly what preferred treatment looks like as his team received it nightly

The guy taking the inbound pass looked like Walter Payton running with the ball.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down