Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

+14
Other Teams Pursuing That
DoogieHouser
SpartanInNH
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Nordic
kingstonlake
DWags
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

Post by InTenSity Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 0:57

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Now at Nicky Blains cigar Bar. After St Elmo's. No Maryland uncultured fucks to mess with

We don not care where you are, DWags.
I care. I just called for an uber. Fucker better be there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:06

We care about you. Just not DWags or Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:13

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote::(
O_o
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:18

Get over it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:21

Turtleneck wrote:

Get over it.

As long as we keep isolating twat stick to one thread by repetitively posting tilt I'm good with it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:23

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Now at Nicky Blains cigar Bar. After St Elmo's. No Maryland uncultured fucks to mess with

We do not care where you are, DWags.

Noted. And I don't give a shit. "We" hahahahahaha
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:25

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

We do not care where you are, DWags.

Noted. And I don't give a shit.  "We" hahahahahaha

I care DWags. How was Nicky Blaine's?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Noted. And I don't give a shit.  "We" hahahahahaha

I care DWags. How was Nicky Blaine's?

Fucking perfect. Every town needs one.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Get over it.

As long as we keep isolating twat stick to one thread by repetitively posting tilt I'm good with it

Teamwork
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:28

steveschneider wrote:I was at a sports bar watching the Maryland game when Lucious had the onions shot for the win.

Just wow, that bar was loaded with the biggest dick head Maryland fans. Hated them all felt great to see that shot go in and the look on their faces.

Terps are trash.

Oh, Lord, it's hard to be a Terp
When you suck in every way.....

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 Lucious3
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:30

DWags wrote:4 fucks wanted to fight these MSU guys after the game. Because they felt the officials screwed them. Then as I was trying to break the shit up a Maryland let's out "you fuckers still live in east Lansing." Then I'm laughing and the fucker says " fuck you you're probably still living ing the messed west" so I say fuck it the tell them I was on their campus and i mention Baltimore and I get a double finger salute from a girl that was with em that was a bit under two bills. So my buddy says let it go they'll kick your Ass and he was probably right so I quit being peace maker and let the original combatants bitch and we walked away.

I know cool story bro. But they did yell at me Purdue will kick your ass. So, there's that.

Ok, let me have it.

So, let me get this straight: you were acting as peacemaker, right up until your friend came up and acted as...peacemaker. Suspect
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:37

SpartanInNH wrote:
DWags wrote:4 fucks wanted to fight these MSU guys after the game. Because they felt the officials screwed them. Then as I was trying to break the shit up a Maryland let's out "you fuckers still live in east Lansing." Then I'm laughing and the fucker says " fuck you you're probably still living ing the messed west" so I say fuck it the tell them I was on their campus and i mention Baltimore and I get a double finger salute from a girl that was with em that was a bit under two bills. So my buddy says let it go they'll kick your Ass and he was probably right so I quit being peace maker and let the original combatants bitch and we walked away.

I know cool story bro. But they did yell at me Purdue will kick your ass. So, there's that.

Ok, let me have it.

So, let me get this straight: you were acting as peacemaker, right up until your friend came up and acted as...peacemaker. Suspect

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 502811600

Honestly, those Maryland guys were just dicks, they weren't going to hold back onsaying anything. I think after a while, besides my buddy, people around them were hoping some Spartan would just slap the shit out of them. It just wasn't going to be us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:48

DWags wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 502811600

Honestly, those Maryland guys were just dicks, they weren't going to hold back onsaying anything. I think after a while, besides my buddy, people around them were hoping some Spartan would just slap the shit out of them. It just wasn't going to be us.

Good. Nothing funnier than sports fans looking for confrontation, not finding it, and walking around pouting. Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DoogieHouser Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:31

affraid

Last edited by DoogieHouser on Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:33; edited 1 time in total
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:33

DoogieHouser wrote:DWags is the biggest dick on this board. Grow the eff up!

Hey doogie, whatcha up to this morning?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DoogieHouser Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:35

Why do you guys start your sentences with "Hey"? Are you trying to get someone's attention on a message board? confused
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:39

DOOGIE REPLIED TO ME!!!!!!!!

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 Tumblr_n46w3iu4Rx1qf1116o1_500
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:50

You're so slutty, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:54

DoogieHouser wrote:affraid
Last edited by DoogieHouser on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:DOOGIE REPLIED TO ME!!!!!!!!

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 Tumblr_n46w3iu4Rx1qf1116o1_500

Hey Travis, looks like you made a new friend. Proud of you buddy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:59

DoogieHouser wrote:

Why do you guys start your sentences with "Hey"? Are you trying to get someone's attention on a message board? confused

I got yours. cheers cheers cheers Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Hey Travis, looks like you made a new friend. Proud of you buddy.

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Doogie and I are BFFs now and we're gonna go on vacation together!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:20

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946 Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:26

Why are you up so early OTPT?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:27

Turtleneck wrote:Why are you up so early OTPT?

there's a game on in an hour and a half turtleneck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:27

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 Colbertlol_zps39d0de9b
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Why are you up so early OTPT?

there's a game on in an hour and a half turtleneck.

Why would you get up outside of 20 minutes before tip?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:07

Do all the mods have schticks? Why?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:29

DWags wrote:Do all the mods have schticks? Why?

...and each schtick gets a hat, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:38

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:No, I was trying to be the nice guy. And I did walk away. Thank you very much.

Why do east coast peeps think the Midwest is shitty?
Pretty much everywhere outside of the Midwest thinks the Midwest is shitty.

This. The Maryland fans are onlying stating facts
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:41

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I think you could pretty much say that about any region of the US. You wanna go?

The Midwest is an easy target because most of America thinks that the Midwest is populated with super police, dumb, farm people. I'm from the East Coast but I love the Midwest.

And Lard asses
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:42

Blanch32 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

The Midwest is an easy target because most of America thinks that the Midwest is populated with super police, dumb, farm people. I'm from the East Coast but I love the Midwest.

And Lard asses

Says the guy that lives in the south.

North Carolina rising: https://wallethub.com/edu/fattest-states/16585/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:47

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

And Lard asses

Link all the websites you want. I was swimming in hot box yesterday
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:52

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Link all the websites you want. I was swimming in hot box yesterday

Blanch once again runs from numbers because they are too complex for his brain to process.

Also, I did not know southern prisons were still using hot boxes. I did not know they could still use hot boxes. Did you tell your lawyer?

Last edited by Turtleneck on Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 15:04; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:55

Blanch32 wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: Pretty much everywhere outside of the Midwest thinks the Midwest is shitty.

Facts? Lol.

One thing I've found reading your stuff. If you're on one side, it's usually wrong.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 15:37

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Facts? Lol.

One thing I've found reading your stuff. If you're on one side, it's usually wrong.

Don't you have some Purdue fans to fight wuth?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 15:47

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Facts? Lol.

Do you have a puddle of vomit to clean up or are you still laying in it?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 16:18

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Do you have a puddle of vomit to clean up or are you still laying in it?

Nah I'm good
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 13 Mar 2016 - 17:06

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Facts? Lol.

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 2 502811600 so I'm right. Hey, do you think that Valentine kid might turn out ok?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next